Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinPlus (XBC) is now traded for USD, CNY, AUD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, NOK  (Read 6727 times)
XBCplus (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:10:06 AM

Go to: https://peercover.com/#/simpleExchange

Select 'BitcoinPlus (XBC)' as the currency vs the fiat currency that you wish to exchange (using the default issuer)

There are arbitrage opportunities for the keen eyes as an incentive to build out these markets.

Still to come:

We will have XBC/ altcoin pairs coming next. We have just released our Mac wallet today.

Please remember that we are currently looking for developers and looking to fund new ventures in our XBC Capital program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549485.0
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:31:11 AM

is this you? >> https://twitter.com/JaredMimms

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
XBCplus (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:54:05 AM

No... that is the owner of PeerCover Cheesy
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:44:35 AM

do you play with model trains? lol =O

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:34:40 PM

Nice work dev!
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:15:21 AM

Nice work dev!

he just said it wasn't his work! ...or is he Gary? ^read =\

NWO

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:50:35 AM

Nice work dev!

he just said it wasn't his work! ...or is he Gary? ^read =\

I know peercover isn't his work, it's a form of expression.

I'm thanking him for:

There are arbitrage opportunities for the keen eyes as an incentive to build out these markets.

There is no need to be rude.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:46:07 AM

rude? this looks like another ripple scam! =\

NWO

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:15:57 AM

Because a bitcoin clone is on a Ripple based exchange? 

So... BTC, LTC, NXT, NMC, PPC, BC et al who are also listed on peercover.com must also be scams   Roll Eyes

It is also on a BTC exchange (poloniex.com) if you want to avoid Ripple. The dev is just giving everyone an option.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:52:33 AM

So... BTC, LTC, NXT, NMC, PPC, BC et al who are also listed on peercover.com must also be scams   Roll Eyes

It is also on a BTC exchange (poloniex.com) if you want to avoid Ripple. The dev is just giving everyone an option.

who has all the coins? lol : the dev! =) cant fool me

cryptonaut

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:15:33 AM

So... BTC, LTC, NXT, NMC, PPC, BC et al who are also listed on peercover.com must also be scams   Roll Eyes

LOL I'm still pretty new to crypto but I still understand bitcoin plus. You must be foreign? Or English isn't your first language because you are making a fool of yourself.

Everyone had a chance to get into the IPO and the dev has mentioned there will be a second round or something soon. The remaining XBC is used for development (which is what the whole concept is about), so I'm sure the dev will be transparent about this as he/ she hasn't sold any XBC.

Come on poloniex sometime, I ask noob questions all the time Grin I had no idea what it was either until I did my research.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:03:38 PM

LOL I'm still pretty new to crypto but I still understand bitcoin plus. You must be foreign? Or English isn't your first language because you are making a fool of yourself.

Everyone had a chance to get into the IPO and the dev has mentioned there will be a second round or something soon. The remaining XBC is used for development (which is what the whole concept is about), so I'm sure the dev will be transparent about this as he/ she hasn't sold any XBC.

Come on poloniex sometime, I ask noob questions all the time Grin I had no idea what it was either until I did my research.

unlicensed securities are illegal last time i checked!...just because of this reason!!! Roll Eyes n00bs!

XBCplus (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:27:55 AM

Lots of arb opportunites for the keen eye! XBC would currently be number 9 on coinmarketcap. We're just waiting for the block-explorer so we can apply! Added exposure for the early traders Grin
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 11:38:03 PM

Lots of arb opportunites for the keen eye! XBC would currently be number 9 on coinmarketcap. We're just waiting for the block-explorer so we can apply! Added exposure for the early traders Grin

scammer you have zero credibility imho ...this is another ripple?  Roll Eyes

kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:08:31 AM

scammer you have zero credibility imho ...this is another ripple?  Roll Eyes

I think you've been drinking too much ripple.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 04:44:06 AM

you are such a brazen scam artist!,, funny how i called you out before anyone hmmm.. Roll Eyes

XBCplus (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:08:11 AM

you are such a brazen scam artist!,, funny how i called you out before anyone hmmm.. Roll Eyes

There is no scam. XBC is a raging success. You must come onto this forum everytime you get drunk and just troll threads.

You have been reported.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:07:17 AM

Oh my. I have seen trolling in this thread and I have seen disagreements. Rarely do I see people saying "I am gonna tell on you!"  Cheesy
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 07:24:52 AM

There is no scam. XBC is a raging success. You must come onto this forum everytime you get drunk and just troll threads.

You have been reported.

yes~ we know a perfect success for you, now you are 52+ BTC richer!

>> LOL btw hows your new scam coming along : XLC?

I should report you to the SEC for offering unlicensed securities you fvcking slimeball!!!

AltcoinBull

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:43:20 AM

You have been reported.

yes~ we know a perfect success for you, now you are 52+ BTC richer!

>> LOL btw hows your new scam coming along : XLC?

I should report you to the SEC for offering unlicensed securities you fvcking slimeball!!!

Yeah I would be pretty pissed off if I missed out on the ~2000% rise XBC experienced since the ipo as well. Oh well, tons of people like myself who were smart made bank!

Look around dipshit, the whole fucken forum is full of ipo's. Go report theymos to the sec for harboring all of these illegal offerings. Dumbass.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: