Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yellowcoin VS Blackcoin  (Read 2553 times)
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:40:40 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 05:54:49 PM by ptic-1

Blackcoin is very successful,but I dont have anyone.so I like Yellowcoin better ,because I have some YCcoin  Grin

ahh I first tought  beacuse    BC   is expensive,,well

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:41:39 PM

darkcoin is where its at

I'll do some resource on that one, as i believe that is certainly want to consider...
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:47:10 PM

Blackcoin is very successful,but I dont have anyone.so I like Yellowcoin better ,because I have some YCcoin  Grin

ahh I first tought  beacuse    BC   is expensive,,well

Remember, BC 2 months ago? Trading at 500Sats, nobody CARE about BC at that time. I'm sure a lot of us remember those days, and then it hit 80000sats,and now trading 20000-30000sats.

Yellowcoin is trading low, it looks similar to blackcoin a few months ago. You have a active DEV, you have a small number of coins (a lot less then BC). I'm not stating that Yellowcoin will be a $10M coin. This topic was created to check the possible returns of BC against YC. Yellowcoin didn't had this pump like Blackcoin did, and it seems not to be scam too, else DEV could already sold all their coins and created another coin. I believe that the Yellowcoin owner also want to see bigger returns and not just 1000Sats or 2000sats. Of course he will dump some shares when it hit for example 10000sats, why not? Will you not dump a few coins, to cover working hours, to pay a PR team, etc.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:51:57 AM

He guys!!! I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!! LETS START A COIN. We can call it Purplecoin and we can copy BC souce and make a multipool! So instead of mining at bc pool we wont even have a signifigant hashrate but thats ok because people will buy it anyway because its a lot like blackcoin but its not blackcoin because I missed out on that pump and im totally jealous omg. I bet we can make at least 100 dollars a piece if it goes up we can sell really quickly. Let make lots of promises that we dont intend on keeping like cinni did. We can promise contracts and messaging and chat in the client as long as we can find the dev. But we can figure all that out later.  Shocked

Or maybe people can just go back to mining blackcoin so that it can smash bitcoin. Because if investors lose faith in coins in general so will miners. Miners should be united and not confused by all these bullshit clones. Its shameless. So happy that WC failed. Look make small investment in BC and mine it.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:21:27 AM

He guys!!! I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!! LETS START A COIN. We can call it Purplecoin and we can copy BC souce and make a multipool! So instead of mining at bc pool we wont even have a signifigant hashrate but thats ok because people will buy it anyway because its a lot like blackcoin but its not blackcoin because I missed out on that pump and im totally jealous omg. I bet we can make at least 100 dollars a piece if it goes up we can sell really quickly. Let make lots of promises that we dont intend on keeping like cinni did. We can promise contracts and messaging and chat in the client as long as we can find the dev. But we can figure all that out later.  Shocked

Or maybe people can just go back to mining blackcoin so that it can smash bitcoin. Because if investors lose faith in coins in general so will miners. Miners should be united and not confused by all these bullshit clones. Its shameless. So happy that WC failed. Look make small investment in BC and mine it.

Grin BC sucks, has no future...
ptic-1

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:53:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbARBi0HsWw          

I SEE LOTS of yellow              0.19BC+0.81YC=lambo Grin

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:56:47 AM

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Great!!! Really not a favorite of blackcoin, just a piece of shit that is too expensive to invest in. Put blackcoin at 1000sats and i would LOVE blackcoin!!! But now too expensive.
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:01:57 AM

seriously?yellowcoin?...don`t make me laught Cheesy

Coin2.0 may be but definitely not yellowcoin.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:08:10 AM

seriously?yellowcoin?...don`t make me laught Cheesy

Coin2.0 may be but definitely not yellowcoin.

You know, it in fact not important which coin, it is important to make profit. Every coin is different, some coins have a very active dev, some coins have a very active community, but all what matters is your ROI. Blackcoin offer a lot for their miners but it doesn't offer anything for the investor so ROI is negative for Blackcoin. A coin like yellowcoin is pretty small, in fact it is small, new coin, so what do you expect? But you just need some chines people that are interested in the coin and it move up like crazy. Do you remember BIL? It was trading at coinedup.com , nothing, no action, and it got listed to the chinese exchange and you have days with volumes of $1M.

So maybe you're right, yellowcoin.... don't make me laught, but i had the same point of view on for example TIPS and MOON when it was still trading at coinedup.com, don't make me laught.... but if i would have bought those coins then i was now relaxing at a nice beach with a lot of hot girls, but i didn't, and i don't want to make the same mistakes over and over again. I own a nice amount of Yellowcoin and because of the 10% daily POS i'm very happy, and maybe one day, it will result in a new mooncoin or so. A nice pump to the moon.
ptic-1

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:07:36 PM

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Great!!! Really not a favorite of blackcoin, just a piece of shit that is too expensive to invest in. Put blackcoin at 1000sats and i would LOVE blackcoin!!! But now too expensive.

disagre with that..  0.9 cent  of a euro Wink Cheesy   still cheap...I would like to see BC 100eur a piece one day....

might be too expensive to 12 year old,,with piggybank Grin  and I dont mean you placebo,in that case  Wink

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:34:50 PM

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Great!!! Really not a favorite of blackcoin, just a piece of shit that is too expensive to invest in. Put blackcoin at 1000sats and i would LOVE blackcoin!!! But now too expensive.

disagre with that..  0.9 cent  of a euro Wink Cheesy   still cheap...I would like to see BC 100eur a piece one day....

might be too expensive to 12 year old,,with piggybank Grin  and I dont mean you placebo,in that case  Wink

Grin You can buy a lot of cheap Yellowcoins as a old 85 year old men and i mean you ptic-1  Cheesy
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:19:19 PM

They blocked me on the Blackcoin thread, i even didn't post anything there Cheesy I believe they didn't like it when i said that Blackcoin has no future for investors, and it seems that i'm right. Marketcap keep on dropping. If Blackcoin drop below $5M then maybe i will have a look at it, but there are so much better investment opportunities like Yellowcoin, Cinni, Dopecoin, etc, so why should someone invest money in Blackcoin? You'r always losing money.
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:34:39 PM

orangecoin  Wink

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:39:56 PM

orangecoin  Wink

After Yellowcoin Wink First need this Yellowcoin at 2000Sats, then nice profit, sell a few and check orangecoin as investment.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:54:40 PM

Did you guys ALL REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU!!!??? SELL BLACKCOIN, NO FUTURE, BUY YELLOWCOIN.... Blackcoin even rejected me on their thread, when i even didn't post anything, they know why they did it... Blackcoin is shit, Yellowcoin is future.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:43:46 PM

Now that everybody SAVED A LOT OF MONEY ON BLACKCOIN, at least if they sold when i said them to sell their coins. There is another very interesting coin that is still under the radar, and yes we stay with color. Orangecoin!!! They have 50M coins on the market, already in POS, so no dilution or little dilution, when you check that Yellowcoin hit more then 1400Sats everyday, and Orangecoin is trading at 80sats, then you all know that this coin is undervalued. More important, Orangecoin has a active developer (the same as Yellowcoin) so no reason why Orangecoin is still trading so low.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:45:42 PM

This message was brought to you by the Association of BitcoinTalk Forum Pumpers of America.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:47:40 PM

This message was brought to you by the Association of Forum Pumpers of America.
Is it? What did Blackcoin do? Or are you saying that we all dumped blackcoin? Then this Association of Forum Pumpers of America need to have A LOT of BTCs...
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:23:50 PM

How high is Blackcoin going when you compare it with Yellowcoin and Orangecoin...I told you, Blackcoin is maybe a better coin but doesn't return any money back to investors, so it is a crap coin in the eyes for a investor. People who has follow me did make huge money and safe a lot of money by selling Blackcoin Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: