1. Create a meetup.com group in your area.
2. Create a sign indicating that you are selling BitCoins and sit in a public place (preferably near a college) with a computer at a particular time every week.
3. Make business cards with the BitCoin logo, a brief description, and the BitCoin home page. Drop these at strategic locations around the city, pass them out to strangers, or give them to businesses that might be interested.
4. Make "I (heart) BitCoin" bumper stickers and sell them at your local flea market.
5. If you make charitable donations (if the donation is large enough), insist on paying via BitCoin.
6. If you make donations to web sites, send them BitCoins through http://www.bitcoinme.com/
. (Be sure to tell them the value of what you've sent them, and that the donation will expire in 15 days.)
7. If you are an independent contractor, offer to be paid in BitCoin at half the going rate. (If you hold the BitCoins for a year, you will probably recover the difference... and then some.)