Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newest Bitcoin Foundation Industry Board Member, Bobby's Letter of Appreciation  (Read 1158 times)
BTC China (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:31:35 PM

Dear fellow members of the Bitcoin community,

I am honored to have been elected to serve as an Industry Board Member of the Bitcoin Foundation. I also congratulate Brock Pierce on his election, and send my thanks to Vinny Lingham and the other highly qualified nominees, all of whom have made great contributions to the industry.

I thank you not only for your support of my candidacy and the confidence you have expressed by electing me, but also for your commitment to the Bitcoin movement. As I have dedicated my career and future to Bitcoin, I feel honored to have this opportunity. I appreciate my duty to represent the Bitcoin community and to serve as guiding voice in the development of our industry. These are big responsibilities, and I intend to work hard and listen to your needs.

To ensure transparency, healthy markets, and innovation in the Bitcoin ecosystem, I will do my utmost to elevate the level of dialogue and understanding with government and regulators. It is my ambition to work towards creating a legal framework that supports—and does not impede—the progress Bitcoin. This will allow us to do what we do best: to focus on technological innovation and mass adoption of Bitcoin, and to make the technologies of the future.

By serving on the Bitcoin Foundation Board, my goal is to play a pivotal role in enabling and promoting the adoption of Bitcoin worldwide, but I know this is only the beginning of a much larger trend. The future of Bitcoin depends as much on public education and acceptance, as it does technological innovation, legal support and financial integration. I encourage all members of the community to reach out and continue the dialogue with the Bitcoin Foundation, so that we can realize the great potential of cryptocurrency together.

Sincerely,

Bobby Lee

CEO, BTC China

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
q119108

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:30:48 PM

Congratulation to you!

I hope the Bitcoin Foundation could play an important role in the development of bitcoin in feature.

bananas

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:34:19 PM

Congrats, i hope you get your part from the foundation scams and explore new grounds for quintessential boys.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:29:21 PM

Dear fellow members of the Bitcoin community,

I am honored to have been elected to serve as an Industry Board Member of the Bitcoin Foundation. I also congratulate Brock Pierce on his election, and send my thanks to Vinny Lingham and the other highly qualified nominees, all of whom have made great contributions to the industry.

I thank you not only for your support of my candidacy and the confidence you have expressed by electing me, but also for your commitment to the Bitcoin movement. As I have dedicated my career and future to Bitcoin, I feel honored to have this opportunity. I appreciate my duty to represent the Bitcoin community and to serve as guiding voice in the development of our industry. These are big responsibilities, and I intend to work hard and listen to your needs.

To ensure transparency, healthy markets, and innovation in the Bitcoin ecosystem, I will do my utmost to elevate the level of dialogue and understanding with government and regulators. It is my ambition to work towards creating a legal framework that supports—and does not impede—the progress Bitcoin. This will allow us to do what we do best: to focus on technological innovation and mass adoption of Bitcoin, and to make the technologies of the future.

By serving on the Bitcoin Foundation Board, my goal is to play a pivotal role in enabling and promoting the adoption of Bitcoin worldwide, but I know this is only the beginning of a much larger trend. The future of Bitcoin depends as much on public education and acceptance, as it does technological innovation, legal support and financial integration. I encourage all members of the community to reach out and continue the dialogue with the Bitcoin Foundation, so that we can realize the great potential of cryptocurrency together.

Sincerely,

Bobby Lee

CEO, BTC China

Wish u take a bigger role in Bitcoin awareness across Asia and stand by those who are bulldozed by authorities for no reason.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:49:11 PM

Please take a position on the Brock Pierce issue.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:06:32 PM

What issue? Could you find me a link please. I think I've missed out on this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:56:59 PM

Yeahhh, bend over man! The Brock Pierce train is comin' to tuna-town. Ya dig, fish?

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:18:36 PM

OMG
Instead of making an useless post, you could have given me some information on this matter.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:23:42 PM

OMG
Instead of making an useless post, you could have given me some information on this matter.

Brock Pierce is an alleged pedophile.

More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602198.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: