Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] AntMiner S1 & S2 Coupons: $400 off S2 for $200, .05btc off S1 for .02btc  (Read 465 times)
mitty (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:48:55 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 04:59:53 PM by mitty

Edit: I see that someone else tried doing this about a week ago with many negative responses.  If you do not trust me or think this is a good idea then please kindly ignore this post.

I have a large amount of AntMiner S1 and S2 coupons on my BITMAIN account and don't plan on using them all myself so I'm wondering if anyone is interested in buying them.  They are not transferable so I must create your order on my account. (I realize there are trust issues here)

I have 0.05 BTC discount coupons for the AntMiner S1 and will sell these for 0.02 BTC each, so you basically get a free 0.03 BTC discount.

I also have $400 discount coupons for the AntMiner S2 and will sell these for $200 worth of BTC each (no PayPal, sorry), so you basically get a free $200 discount.

Two options for payment depending on how well you trust me. Wink
1. You pay me for the coupon and send me your address, I create the BITMAIN order with your address and forward you the BITMAIN invoice with payment address.  You pay the amount of the miner directly to BITMAIN.  Risk is that you don't pay within 1 hour of the order being created and the order is canceled.  In this case I refund you if I can get the coupon back from BITMAIN.

2. You pay me for the total price of the product after coupon price + my fee for the coupon and tell me your shipping address.  I place the order with your money.  Risk is that I'm a scammer and take your money without placing the order.  I know I'm not a scammer but you might not know that, so the issue is trust.

Not willing to accept escrow since I need your money to pay for the order.  I haven't been super active recently but have resold USD dualminers here with a good rep a while back and also have a 100% feedback rating + top rated status on eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mittynuke&ftab=AllFeedback

Please email me, matt@doonstack.com, if you are interested.  Include the product(s) you want (S1 and/or S2), quantities, your shipping address (name + address + phone number), and whether you prefer to pay me the full amount (preferred option unless you plan on staying online until I send you the BITMAIN order) or just the amount to buy the coupon. (you must pay the BITMAIN order within 1 hour of me sending it to you if you opt for the latter)

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apee

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:52:10 PM

I see lots of people selling their coupons.

Can you use this for other antminer products?
mitty (OP)

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:54:32 PM

I see lots of people selling their coupons.

Can you use this for other antminer products?
No, unfortunately the coupons are only valid for one type of product.  I'm selling coupons for both the S1 and S2 but do not have any coupons for the U2 USB miners.
mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

Edit: I see that someone else tried doing this about a week ago with many negative responses.  If you do not trust me or think this is a good idea then please kindly ignore this post.

I have a large amount of AntMiner S1 and S2 coupons on my BITMAIN account and don't plan on using them all myself so I'm wondering if anyone is interested in buying them.  They are not transferable so I must create your order on my account. (I realize there are trust issues here)

I have 0.05 BTC discount coupons for the AntMiner S1 and will sell these for 0.02 BTC each, so you basically get a free 0.03 BTC discount.

I also have $400 discount coupons for the AntMiner S2 and will sell these for $200 worth of BTC each (no PayPal, sorry), so you basically get a free $200 discount.

Two options for payment depending on how well you trust me. Wink
1. You pay me for the coupon and send me your address, I create the BITMAIN order with your address and forward you the BITMAIN invoice with payment address.  You pay the amount of the miner directly to BITMAIN.  Risk is that you don't pay within 1 hour of the order being created and the order is canceled.  In this case I refund you if I can get the coupon back from BITMAIN.

2. You pay me for the total price of the product after coupon price + my fee for the coupon and tell me your shipping address.  I place the order with your money.  Risk is that I'm a scammer and take your money without placing the order.  I know I'm not a scammer but you might not know that, so the issue is trust.

Not willing to accept escrow since I need your money to pay for the order.  I haven't been super active recently but have resold USD dualminers here with a good rep a while back and also have a 100% feedback rating + top rated status on eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mittynuke&ftab=AllFeedback

Please email me, matt@doonstack.com, if you are interested.  Include the product(s) you want (S1 and/or S2), quantities, your shipping address (name + address + phone number), and whether you prefer to pay me the full amount (preferred option unless you plan on staying online until I send you the BITMAIN order) or just the amount to buy the coupon. (you must pay the BITMAIN order within 1 hour of me sending it to you if you opt for the latter)

Thank you!

I'd say if you truly aren't going to redeem the coupons for yourself and you want to help others out...offer them up for nothing but tips! What have you to lose anyways? A digital code you don't intend on redeeming?

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:46:37 AM

Mitty is a good guy, I'd trust him 100%
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: