Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling MTGox Code grabber IRC Bot  (Read 2730 times)
someguy123 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2012, 02:35:03 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2012, 02:08:15 PM by someguy123

Okay, well, I've built a bot in PHP which can detect MTGox codes in any sort-of message on IRC, from any channel the bot is in, and then automatically redeeming the code via the mtgox API, and then returning the status to the owner via PM to let you know whether the code was valid or not, what code it was, and which channel/person it came from.

It also supports withdrawing via the MTGox API using "!withdraw BTC 0.00001" and it will output the code generated for that amount of money if successful. (This function is secured as owner only, though it can be made public if you really wanted it to be, probably a bad idea though...).
I'm selling the code for the bot for just 1BTC 0.5BTC maybe lower, once you've bought it, you can do whatever you like with it, keep it private, make it open source, or share it privately with others, just as-long as you don't sell it as your own.
If anyone wants to test it out, feel free to join #someguy123 on irc.freenode.net
I'll refund any amount given to the bot for testing if I've seen that you posted the MTGox code which was worth the amount.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 02:48:39 AM

Does anyone transfer gox codes via IRC? Seems like it would be an inevitable race to redeem with god knows who...
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 02:51:13 AM

Does anyone transfer gox codes via IRC? Seems like it would be an inevitable race to redeem with god knows who...
They were being given out for 0.00001337 and such nonsense to see who could scramble the fastest.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
someguy123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2012, 03:12:12 AM

Yeah, I actually saw people in #bitcoin-otc and #bitcoin throwing out random MTGOX codes every now and then, which inspired me to make an IRC bot to snatch them as fast as it could, meaning less than a single second to redeem the code.
Using this... it truly is impossible for someone to redeem it manually...

someguy123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2012, 02:07:53 PM

Nobody want to buy it...? Going down to 0.5BTC, may go less...

MagicalTux
VIP

Activity: 608
Merit: 501

-

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 11:53:06 PM

I'm not sure lots of people would want to pay for a script as simple as detecting any occurrence of a string starting with MTGOX- with the right length (and if you went far enough, with the SHA256 matching) and just calling our API to try to redeem it, plus if this becomes widespread we may add a throttle on failed attempts here too.
pirateat40
Avast Ye!

Activity: 378

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 11:56:36 PM

But does it work for the forums.. >>>> MTGOX-USD-3KCPG-S5DKH-L7PPF-C7296   GO!!!!

RandyFolds

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 11:58:04 PM

I'm not sure lots of people would want to pay for a script as simple as detecting any occurrence of a string starting with MTGOX- with the right length (and if you went far enough, with the SHA256 matching) and just calling our API to try to redeem it, plus if this becomes widespread we may add a throttle on failed attempts here too.

This seems like it should be the least of your concerns with all the shit people have been dealing with on your exchange...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: