Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mBTC Investment chance - Weekly Cashout  (Read 4598 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:02:45 AM

I apologize for the miscommunication. There is no chance the coins can be lost (as I will be cashing them in as soon as I receive them) and they are guaranteed (to never be returned to you). I hope this helps clarify why this business opportunity is so lucrative (to me, not you)

Best explanation ever!

Thanks. I think I just gave away the majority of my business tricks. So how much are you investing?!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:59:29 PM

I apologize for the miscommunication. There is no chance the coins can be lost (as I will be cashing them in as soon as I receive them) and they are guaranteed (to never be returned to you). I hope this helps clarify why this business opportunity is so lucrative (to me, not you)

Best explanation ever!

Thanks. I think I just gave away the majority of my business tricks. So how much are you investing?!

What is the maximum amount? I'd invest that, all I got.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:42:19 PM

Best explanation ever!

22,917,194 is the maximum investment amount (in BTC). You can send it in installments if you wish as well!

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 08:37:47 PM

22,917,194 is the maximum investment amount (in BTC). You can send it in installments if you wish as well!

Are you ok with me investing my left leg? Like my actual leg?

binderclip

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:10:40 PM

I have a business plan - give me your coins and never hear from me again.
rethink-your-strategy

Activity: 173
Merit: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:16:50 PM

I have a business plan - give me your coins and never hear from me again.

So just like Neo&Bee?
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:17:48 PM

I think he is long gone!
Guys, his magic is gone too.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:43:38 AM

I'm going to need some more details. What is the condition? Is it mechanically sound? Are there any cosmetic issues to be aware of? Are you the first owner, and do you have the title still? Can I test drive it first?

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 09:38:38 AM

I'm going to need some more details. What is the condition? Is it mechanically sound? Are there any cosmetic issues to be aware of? Are you the first owner, and do you have the title still? Can I test drive it first?

In order: yes, lemon, only 4, depends on definitions, have you tried rebooting it.

Those answers should make about as much sense as this investment.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:52:44 PM

In order: yes, lemon, only 4, depends on definitions, have you tried rebooting it.

Sounds good, but I think we're going to need an arm as well. Shipping that thing is going to cost an arm and a leg...

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:58:25 PM

Sounds good, but I think we're going to need an arm as well. Shipping that thing is going to cost an arm and a leg...

At this rate I'm never going to be profitable. But...MAGIC...ok ok, I'll chop my arm off too...here goes nothi

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:03:56 PM

At this rate I'm never going to be profitable. But...MAGIC...ok ok, I'll chop my arm off too...here goes nothi

DOES SOMEONE HAVE THE NUMBER FOR 911?! I THINK THIS GUY NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: