Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mBTC Investment chance - Weekly Cashout  (Read 4598 times)
whatUwant (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:55:26 PM

Hello Bitcointalk.org Community

First i have to excuse my bad english. ( long time out of school ).

Today i would like to offer you the chance to get to know my first investment offer for the Community.

I found a way to generate Bitcoins even faster then every Miner, in a legal way. the Methode i use whas checked by local Lawyer and is 100% non illegal.

My Offer is limited to TOTAL 500 Shares ( because the Administrative work, i cant handle more then 500 )

Before anyone start Flaming and try to detect me as a Scammer, i started a Test with a couple of Users in the German section.
as you can see in my original Post. The Users trust me, and start to invest already.

How it works:

The Price for 1 Share is 0.25 BTC ( the price will allways be the same, because we dont work with Fiat or any Exchange Services )

As a Shareholder,your Invested amount will be splitted in 4 Sessions with 0.0625 BTC / Session. Every Session runs 24/7 without any delays. The System generates more BTC then you deposit.
A TOTAL LOST OF COINS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

The Facts:

normally the Earning after 24h of working with my System is
0.002 BTC / Session. every Sharehold helds 4 Sessions within 1 Share, which means a total earning of 0.008 BTC / every day.

What does that mean for the Shareholder?

let me Compare my System with a classic way to Mine Bitcoins.
Your Invested Money will not be spend at any time. When you buy a Asic Miner you need to spend up to 5.000$ for a powerful machine that is more profitable. As soon as you hold the Hardware in your Hand you need to get your spended Money back to equal 0.
if your Dev. has a delay and you need to wait up to 12 months for the Hardware, you may loose money !

With my system we dont need any Hardware, we never buy electronic Stuff or Software !. the System runs without spending Bitcoins. We never Exchange the BTC or need to refund.

We need the Coins to fill the Service we use, this is the point we start the invest.

The Provider of my System require's a minimum deposit of 0.05 BTC
but we need 0.0625 for the Fees we have to pay before the System runs for its own. i will not sale the Method, i just looking for smart People who like to get a chance to start investing with a minimum deposit. The System is avaiable with a non deposit method - but earnings are in Satoshi Range.

The System ( Short Description )

Our Workingstuff is Clicks. At this point i would like to explain you why the system can not run by myself only. We work with Sessions ( 4 Sessions / Share - maximum Sessions TOTAL 2000 ) after you buy a Share your sessions will be included to the System, and will be linked to every shareholder too. For myself it is impossible to fill 2000 sessions with the necessary BTC - thats why i need you, and you can start earning BTC with my system.

The Provider pays in mBTC range, 1 session alone is a Time waste'ing thing. but with the Power of 2000 working Sessions, every Shareholder will generate enough BTC for himself.

also 24h of a working Share will not make you Rich!
a minimum period of 30 Days is required to let the System unleash his power.

i only work with People that understand that Rome is not build in one night !

i  am able to Cashout the Earnings on everytime - due to administrative work i would offer 1 Cashout in a week
after a while and with your confirmation i will pay out once a month.

How do i ( the provider ) earn money?

For my work ( monitoring and management ) i get 30% of your generated BTCs.

Example:

The invest runs for about 30 days. Your income ( real earnings ) is about 0.2 BTC my comission is 30% of the income ( not your basic invest ) thats it !

Questions?

i am avaiable for Private Messages. and try to answer every message ASAP.

---- Please excuse my english ! like i told you - its a long time ago, that i was in school ----

Regards-
Daniel

German Topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573473.0
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeWatch

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:09:09 PM

Unfortunately I don't understand german so I can understand the other thread, But If anyone else will try It and It works I'll probably join in future, good luck!
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:18:43 PM

This makes no sense at all. So, what and who is your "Provider"?  Huh
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 07:34:46 PM

Such wow

ryepdx

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:36:51 PM

Gonna go out on a limb here and call it: this sounds like a terrible attempt at a scam.
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 07:44:14 PM

What I am wondering: where does the profit come from? Who pays for it?
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 07:44:21 PM

What did I just read.

ryepdx

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:55:05 PM

What I am wondering: where does the profit come from? Who pays for it?

Most likely a ponzi scheme. Never trust any "investment opportunity" that isn't 100% transparent about where the money is coming from. Even pirateat40 had a more plausible cover story than this jerk.
whatUwant (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:37:00 PM

the profit will be generated by clicking Ads.

No neobux ish. we speak about premium ads with premium payment.
i am a real guy, there's no scam behind.

the System is my secret. i never will force anyone to join, i just offer a investment chance for small
wallets. if i want to Scam, i would be catch some big fishes and get the hell out of here...

you can wait untill Feedbacks received, you can try to trust.
but please dont attack with words like Scam or Nap untill you can not proof.

its 0.25 BTC for a Share - Invest is live - dont hesitate to ask..
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:46:07 PM

the profit will be generated by clicking Ads.

No neobux ish. we speak about premium ads with premium payment.
i am a real guy, there's no scam behind.

the System is my secret. i never will force anyone to join, i just offer a investment chance for small
wallets. if i want to Scam, i would be catch some big fishes and get the hell out of here...

you can wait untill Feedbacks received, you can try to trust.
but please dont attack with words like Scam or Nap untill you can not proof.

its 0.25 BTC for a Share - Invest is live - dont hesitate to ask..

So... Why do you need capital for ?
Pay for advertising ?
And if so, how will you do it without touching fiat ?

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:51:52 PM

A TOTAL LOST OF COINS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

What if you lose the private key or you get hacked when the coins are in your wallet? It's naive to promise this, and if you're not smart enough to present realistic risks to investors you're not smart enough to seek funding.

whatUwant (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:04:50 PM

there is no Catchy flipchart product presentation Youtube Video - FBI approved System. the system is simple and powerful enough to run profitable for every Shareholder. i can promise that !. i understand that everyone is confused after reading my topic.

i would also ask myself:
hm okay. i invest up to 5000$ in Mining-Hardware, and need to compare my running costs and my earnings if its still profitable.
and this guy would tell me, that all of this is not necessary and im gonna earn the same BTC like a TH mining power?

but trust me, if you not able to spend this amount for a Mining-Product that may be delivered within the next 6 months
give it a try, wait for feedback or start earning BTC today !

Total lost was meaned by the invest. the security for the wallets will be great. everything is safe!

there's no company behind this here. i'm a single Person ego shooter - with a nice niche for generating BTC ;-)
byt411

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:07:41 PM

there is no Catchy flipchart product presentation Youtube Video - FBI approved System. the system is simple and powerful enough to run profitable for every Shareholder. i can promise that !. i understand that everyone is confused after reading my topic.

i would also ask myself:
hm okay. i invest up to 5000$ in Mining-Hardware, and need to compare my running costs and my earnings if its still profitable.
and this guy would tell me, that all of this is not necessary and im gonna earn the same BTC like a TH mining power?

but trust me, if you not able to spend this amount for a Mining-Product that may be delivered within the next 6 months
give it a try, wait for feedback or start earning BTC today !

Total lost was meaned by the invest. the security for the wallets will be great. everything is safe!

there's no company behind this here. i'm a single Person ego shooter - with a nice niche for generating BTC ;-)

Please note that the post above is not constructive in any shape, way or form.

What is your method?
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:10:25 PM

That's utter nonsense. It is a known risk if you have a hot wallet in play, and trying to hide the risk shows that you are not ready for an investment of any kind.

whatUwant (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:25:59 PM

what should i say... everything i could say is - that it works fine !

we get paid for clicking premium Ads - there's a provider i hope he is not that public, cause thats the secret !
and if i will get you informations how it works in detail - i will not earn money, cause you will use it by your own.
every Human Person is able to use my system for his own.

but i dont want to sell the System - i will make some cash with my Shareholder.

i give you the BTC generating Power of a TH mining Product , and earn 30% from your income - sounds fair for me !

okay lets say im a Scammer - dont invest 1 BTC or up ( i would understand that ) but give it a try is just 0.25 BTC!
if this is amount will hurt you - do not invest ( because this guys would spam my Mailbox everyday )

well lets say its not a scam and working fine - what if ? get to know that is just 0.25 BTC / Share

just Nerds are interessted in HOW DOES THAT WORKS *geeek* i will build a Tree on that system, and get the world in my hands !

be real guys. if there is 20 million coins out there - the Provider wouldnt have all of them ! ;-)

Feel Free to contact me by Private Message ! don't act like a Financial-Manager of Bitcointalk in my Topic pls !
Ask Ken About Love

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:38:54 PM

OP:  Move thread to Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Gambling > Games and rounds
Mods:  Heads up.
whatUwant (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:48:56 PM

okay it looks like gambling...

Hello ? this is a serious method...
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:53:01 PM

this is a serious method...

Yo, srs bzns.
"Don't want to get scammed for 1 BTC, get scammed for 0.25 BTC instead!"

byt411

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:58:23 PM

okay it looks like gambling...

Hello ? this is a serious method...

Gambling is not serious at all. You will end up losing everything. So no.
whatUwant (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:03:19 PM

dude, read it again...

just kidding with Gambling.

my method has nothing to do with any kind of Gambling because we dont bet the amount or risk it in any other way.
Gambling means a bet and a win or loose situation - we never been in a situation like this with my system !
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: