Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is why you shouldn't vote Hilary  (Read 4376 times)
hackjack (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:37:22 AM

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/hillary-hates-gun-rights/This Facist can't be elected!!!!

Hillary Clinton has never really tried to disguise her disdain for the Second Amendment and the gun rights of Americans. In fact, she has consistently proven that she supports the same anti-gun agenda as President Obama.
Hillary supported and has called for a renewal of the failed “assault weapons” ban, she supports universal background checks and gun owner registration, and supports the UN’s Arms Trade Treaty, which would place our inherent right to keep and bear arms under the mercy of an international bureaucracy.
If she thinks she will ride a wave of support to the White House on the issue of gun control, she is sorely mistaken. Support for gun control is collapsing nationwide, and gun ownership is soaring among women, the key demographic that Hillary must capture to win the presidency.

Hillary Clinton recently appeared at the National Council for Behavioral Health conference and made some pretty bold statements against the natural right of gun ownership, saying gun laws in America are “out of balance” and need to be “reined in.” (H/T: Washington Times)

“I think again we’re way out of balance. I think that we’ve got to rein in what has become an almost article of faith that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime,” Clinton said. “And I don’t believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people. And I think you can say that and still support the right of people to own guns.”
    Clinton told attendees at the mental health conference that “at the rate we’re going, we’re going to have so many people with guns everywhere, fully licensed, fully validated” in settings like movie theaters where shootings have arisen over seemingly mundane things like loud gum chewing or cellphone use.
    “That’s what happens in the countries I’ve visited where there is no rule of law and no self-control and that is something that we cannot just let go without paying attention,” she said.

Hillary Clinton somehow thinks that her approach to gun control is not an infringement and wouldn’t conflict with the people’s right to own guns.
That is just not the case though, and Hillary isn’t fooling very many people, at least not gun rights advocates. Her approach would lead eventually to most guns being banned, and the few guns left being registered and/or confiscated on a whim. She ignores (or maybe embraces?) the basic historical fact that a disarmed citizenry become slaves to tyrannical governments.
Hillary Clinton is a tyrant, and if she becomes President she will show just how tyrannical she really is. Her openly admitted support for gun control and the eventual disarming of the American citizenry is just one of several reasons why she must never become President.
The original intent of the Second Amendment is perfectly clear. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. All of her ideas about gun control are indeed an infringement of that sacred right. The Second Amendment was written specifically with tyrants like Hillary Clinton in mind, giving the people a way to protect themselves from an abusive government. We must never give up our guns, or we will have resigned ourselves and future generations to a life of oppressive tyranny with no way to fight back.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:42:29 AM

Everyone must undergo an instant background check for any firearms purchase. The fact you think there is a "loophole" for this shows just how utterly stupid you are.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:44:13 AM

Actually, this is why you shouldn't vote Hilary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23fjRN-PGc
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:49:35 AM

Well, she seems to say she supports the right to own firearms so everything depends on her actual nuances. For example, if a problem developed with actual assault weapons, at least my definition of assault weapons, then I would be for further restrictions on them. I'm not so sure it makes sense to keep some fully automatic weapons or SAM launchers, or bazookas in metropolitan areas. But I don't see it as worth dealing with until an actual problem develops.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:58:52 AM

Well, she seems to say she supports the right to own firearms so everything depends on her actual nuances. For example, if a problem developed with actual assault weapons, at least my definition of assault weapons, then I would be for further restrictions on them. I'm not so sure it makes sense to keep some fully automatic weapons or SAM launchers, or bazookas in metropolitan areas. But I don't see it as worth dealing with until an actual problem develops.

The government can take my RPGs when they pry them from my cold dead hands.

What a terrible infringement to have a back ground check when buying a handgun. I mean the world is clearly ending.

hackjack (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:00:29 AM

What a terrible infringement to have a back ground check when buying a handgun. I mean the world is clearly ending.

I guess you don't realize there have been background checks on handguns for more than a decade. It just demonstrates her ignorance, and yours.

LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:38:57 AM

Full autos, rocket launchers and bazookas were and are covered by the NFA Act.

This is not now, nor has there ever been a problem with NFA weapons.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:40:27 AM

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/hillary-hates-gun-rights/This Facist can't be elected!!!!

Hillary Clinton has never really tried to disguise her disdain for the Second Amendment and the gun rights of Americans. In fact, she has consistently proven that she supports the same anti-gun agenda as President Obama.
Hillary supported and has called for a renewal of the failed “assault weapons” ban, she supports universal background checks and gun owner registration, and supports the UN’s Arms Trade Treaty, which would place our inherent right to keep and bear arms under the mercy of an international bureaucracy.
If she thinks she will ride a wave of support to the White House on the issue of gun control, she is sorely mistaken. Support for gun control is collapsing nationwide, and gun ownership is soaring among women, the key demographic that Hillary must capture to win the presidency.

Hillary Clinton recently appeared at the National Council for Behavioral Health conference and made some pretty bold statements against the natural right of gun ownership, saying gun laws in America are “out of balance” and need to be “reined in.” (H/T: Washington Times)

“I think again we’re way out of balance. I think that we’ve got to rein in what has become an almost article of faith that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime,” Clinton said. “And I don’t believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people. And I think you can say that and still support the right of people to own guns.”
    Clinton told attendees at the mental health conference that “at the rate we’re going, we’re going to have so many people with guns everywhere, fully licensed, fully validated” in settings like movie theaters where shootings have arisen over seemingly mundane things like loud gum chewing or cellphone use.
    “That’s what happens in the countries I’ve visited where there is no rule of law and no self-control and that is something that we cannot just let go without paying attention,” she said.

Hillary Clinton somehow thinks that her approach to gun control is not an infringement and wouldn’t conflict with the people’s right to own guns.
That is just not the case though, and Hillary isn’t fooling very many people, at least not gun rights advocates. Her approach would lead eventually to most guns being banned, and the few guns left being registered and/or confiscated on a whim. She ignores (or maybe embraces?) the basic historical fact that a disarmed citizenry become slaves to tyrannical governments.
Hillary Clinton is a tyrant, and if she becomes President she will show just how tyrannical she really is. Her openly admitted support for gun control and the eventual disarming of the American citizenry is just one of several reasons why she must never become President.
The original intent of the Second Amendment is perfectly clear. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. All of her ideas about gun control are indeed an infringement of that sacred right. The Second Amendment was written specifically with tyrants like Hillary Clinton in mind, giving the people a way to protect themselves from an abusive government. We must never give up our guns, or we will have resigned ourselves and future generations to a life of oppressive tyranny with no way to fight back.

Hillary is a lying b*tch.

Ugly too.

Corporations For Crypto
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:43:59 AM

[...] She ignores (or maybe embraces?) the basic historical fact that a disarmed citizenry become slaves to tyrannical governments. Hillary Clinton is a tyrant, and if she becomes President she will show just how tyrannical she really is. [...]

I've posted this a couple of times before, but I think I should do it again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxHvHi-MdIM.

Here's a small quote from the episode:

Robert Foster: General?

General Baxter: Look, if the slaves want guns, leave them be; our supremacy doesn't depend on weaponry. With schools, media, money and meds we control every aspect of your lives through ideological hegemony. But if you think you need guns to stop tyranny, then what are you waiting for? We've already stripped you of your liberty, privacy, civil rights and dignity - you want some more?
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:02:40 AM

We're seriously going to discuss the US presidential election here? You lot take your vote more seriously than those voting by looks? You shouldn't, and I agree - Hillary's too ugly to be president. I don't want to see her face on the broadcast news and papers. Let's get one of the Palin daughters, or at least Janet Reno. Shit.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:05:48 AM

We're seriously going to discuss the US presidential election here? You lot take your vote more seriously than those voting by looks? You shouldn't, and I agree - Hillary's too ugly to be president. I don't want to see her face on the broadcast news and papers. Let's get one of the Palin daughters, or at least Janet Reno. Shit.

It was a joke.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:10:23 AM

It was a joke.

Wink
It shouldn't be. Listen, if you want to start plastering "Hillary's too god-damn ugly" posters, I'll be the first donor.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:32:55 AM

It was a joke.

Wink
It shouldn't be. Listen, if you want to start plastering "Hillary's too god-damn ugly" posters, I'll be the first donor.

Well, I dint want to overly-offend the liberal/loonies which abound here.

You're right.

She is as ugly as a box of rocks.

Corporations For Crypto
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 04:24:55 AM

Her menstrual blood will attract bears.

Did you hear that? Bears.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:52:42 AM

The background check for gun ownership intrigues me; here's how it would work without political involvement:

1. Individuals refuse to purchase from gun sellers unless they subject themselves to a reasonable background check agency
2. Gun sellers refuse to subject themselves to a BCA which has unreasonable requirements for a sale
3. The BCA which provides the safest and least-restrictive guidelines earns money through each successful sale; the cost if the BCA is passed on to the individual through a hike in prices
4. Individuals who run illegitimate businesses risk social ostracism, with each infraction leading to a greater punishment; dispute resolution organizations handle these, who make money through collecting punishment fees
5. DROs which attempt to punish illegitimately are merely ignored; those which are best at their work get all the business.

However, there is a fatal flaw in this process: individuals can make their own guns, and they can now do so much more easily with the advent of 3D printing.  This means, whether you're doing background checks peacefully or through government, you cannot prevent the individual from having what he will own, as this necessitates regulation on who can own gun-creating blueprints/knowledge, materials, and printers or regulation on what can be printed on those printers, which would necessitate a steep decline in comfort and, principally, freedom.  So it really boils down to this, however you approach this problem:

Quote from: Bendizzle Franklefunk
"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."

The cost of upholding a background check on guns is made pointless as you cannot stop individuals from creating weaponry or stealing other's weaponry without Orwellian levels of monitoring; we are shown once more that, if someone really wants to do something and there are no victims, they will do so; it's only a massive inconvenience and waste of resources at best to impede a crime without victim.

OT, if Hilary doesn't understand this (proven by her sentiment for gun control), she's clearly not fit to rule me; besides, I have 22 years of governing myself, while she has none.  Until there exists a person with more experience in this than I, I would prefer to be unfettered.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:01:49 AM

I actually approve of this kind of thing, I think they should also have mandatory firearms training because half time you hear about these 'horrible' accidents with guns or people killing them it's always some moron who has left the gun lying around and loaded or they've let somebody handle a firearm that doesn't know how to use them. The swiss have mandatory armed service and everybody keeps a rifle, you don't hear constantly about people like them getting shot because they've had the proper training, while I don't approve of the mandatory service, I think they should definitely have training before they're allowed anywhere near a gun.

I think the most a background check should involve is whether the person has a criminal record or a mental problem, because again, number one reason behind the killings is they clearly had something wrong with them or were involved in crime before.
TheDoors

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:01:22 PM

Actually, I don’t think that election and win of the person depends on his/her views on gun rights. Obama for long time wants to stop selling of guns to civils. I think he is in some case right. This law will create difficulties for terrorist and crazy ones.  Smiley
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:10:03 PM

Her menstrual blood will attract bears.

Did you hear that? Bears.

Bears? Anyone seen any bear in this thread? =)))))
But honestly , wasn't this thread open to discuss her "plans" not her looks and smells?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
greenteanosugar

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:33:11 PM

Hillary is too ugly to be a president. I don't want to see her face on the broadcast news and papers too
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:37:41 PM

Hillary is too ugly to be a president. I don't want to see her face on the broadcast news and papers too

I'll say that people don't always vote based on looks, and actually , thank god they don't.
Image the whole world run by pornstars Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄