Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: it will reach $5000 before this year ends  (Read 4543 times)
tianrui81317 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:41:09 AM

I Stay to see that happening with hands crossed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nidhogg1

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:36:55 AM

No it wont...It will reach $50,000!

To tha moon and beyond!!!
hanguyen

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:53:17 AM

It will reach $10000 before this year ends. Grin Grin
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:55:18 AM

If anything I'd expect its price to drop from now based on the macro conditions / general recovery.

The increasing stability and lack of apparent adoption will drive short-term speculators keen for a quick $£€ away, causing the price drop.
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:42:02 PM

If anything I'd expect its price to drop from now based on the macro conditions / general recovery.

The increasing stability and lack of apparent adoption will drive short-term speculators keen for a quick $£€ away, causing the price drop.

Lack of adoption? 

The Winklevoss fund is about to be listed on NASDAQ. 

Bitpay has a huge announcement coming soon. 

Coinbase and Xapo have hinted that Mastercard is coming soon.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
shockload

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:58:16 PM

Link please. Missed this one.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:07:44 PM

First of all, creating a new security can take many years. Second, there is no indication by the SEC that it'll be approved. Third, this is not actually adoption, because people buying this can't actually use any real bitcoins and be part of the bitcoin economy. It is only for price speculation, like a CFD.

an announcement about a future announcement about an unknown subject is not even worthy of discussion. that reminds me of mtgox...

hinted?? and this news would hardly qualify as adoption. It will become slightly easier to use coinbase, which already exists - that's not a quantum leap in adoption

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:05:38 PM

Even if it goes up to 1k again and stabilizes there by the end of 2014 i'll call it another good year for btc ..! expecting 5k or 10k is asking for too much, but we never know what to expect from btc  , only time will tell although nothing much positive happening these days and the market is stable from last 3weeks. 

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:29:14 PM

I think this is the year of chinese ban, so they will keep manipulating the market and makes everyone fells like we are about a huge fall due to possible chinese ban, so better wait the fall before buy(and keep waiting every fake chinese ban or manipulation)
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:30:22 PM

I hope so, but not before hits 100 quids .. pls  Grin

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:05:33 AM

http://bitbet.us/bet/716/btc-worth-over-5000-before-2015/

2:1 on 'NO' at the moment...

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:10:57 AM

First of all, creating a new security can take many years. Second, there is no indication by the SEC that it'll be approved. Third, this is not actually adoption, because people buying this can't actually use any real bitcoins and be part of the bitcoin economy. It is only for price speculation, like a CFD.

an announcement about a future announcement about an unknown subject is not even worthy of discussion. that reminds me of mtgox...

hinted?? and this news would hardly qualify as adoption. It will become slightly easier to use coinbase, which already exists - that's not a quantum leap in adoption

You must be so much fun at parties Smiley
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:00:36 AM

Careful with that one, it's a double bet. If btc-e goes gox the bet resolves as a no whatever the price is. Primary reason I did not bet on it while I did bet on the 10k one.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
BitchicksHusband

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:30:41 AM

First of all, creating a new security can take many years. Second, there is no indication by the SEC that it'll be approved. Third, this is not actually adoption, because people buying this can't actually use
any real bitcoins and be part of the bitcoin economy. It is only for price speculation, like a CFD.

They've already been working on it for almost a year.  Second, many observers felt that this week's announcement by the SEC is virtual certainty that it will happen.  The more people that put their money in bitcoin, the more they obviously trust it.  It is adoption whether you choose to see it or not.

I think Bitpay has a much better reputation than Mt. Gox.  The fact that it is not a rumor but that they tweeted it themselves is a big deal.

Obviously, you understand nothing about network effects and their influence on adoption.

BitchicksHusband

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:31:16 AM

I hear TERA is just as fun at parties as he is on here.

Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:42:36 AM

i hope, but i'm doubt Grin
it is better btc prices steadily increase instead suddenly pump to high prices
Careful with that one, it's a double bet. If btc-e goes gox the bet resolves as a no whatever the price is. Primary reason I did not bet on it while I did bet on the 10k one.
hmm, be careful with btc-e statement
so they don't use another exchange, just btc-e?
tricky statement
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:22:30 AM

TERA was giving a more balanced opinion than 90% of the ones expressed on this forum. A lot of people have their interests in BTC increasing in value, myself included. At the same time, it is important to consider the facts... $5000 before the end of this year is ridiculously optimistic.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:22:25 PM

Yeah I know, surely there must be few people that fancy a 2:1 on the chance of BTC-e folding!

(I'm blatently pimping the NO side cos I'm mostly the whole of the yes side Wink )

i hope, but i'm doubt Grin
it is better btc prices steadily increase instead suddenly pump to high prices
hmm, be careful with btc-e statement
so they don't use another exchange, just btc-e?
tricky statement

The wording on the bet is clear that if BTCE folds it resolves no. Which I thought made for an interesting twist. I can't believe there isn't more on the no side at the moment. easy money for all the bears out there surely Wink

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:59:01 PM

I hear TERA is just as fun at parties as he is on here.
I sure would rather trust someone "fun at parties" for economic outlooks and financial advice than someone willing to face truths.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:18:21 PM

I sure would rather trust someone "fun at parties" for economic outlooks and financial advice than someone willing to face truths.

Blitz, whatever happens I think you can feel safe in the knowledge that no-one is ever going to come back and say "It was that moderator from bitcointalk who convinced me to buy them!"  Cheesy

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: