Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Found] Looking for 28 bitcoin loan  (Read 2489 times)
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2012, 07:33:09 PM

As if it needed stating - the loan has not been repaid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mila

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 01:56:49 AM

And before any others jump in with silly "witless" comments, I confirm the terms are as set out.

what about silly comments after the show?
I'd love to post 2 questions

1) why a high interest loan in the first place? 2 % a day seems to be much by any standard. even for high risk transactions it looks like usury (from far away where I observe it).
2) what was his story? gambling?

your ad here:
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 02:32:07 AM

And before any others jump in with silly "witless" comments, I confirm the terms are as set out.

what about silly comments after the show?
I'd love to post 2 questions

1) why a high interest loan in the first place? 2 % a day seems to be much by any standard. even for high risk transactions it looks like usury (from far away where I observe it).
2) what was his story? gambling?

Happy to answer your questions mila:

The original quote was to discourage a spate of pointless posting activity that didn't add to the content of the thread.

When doing this loan it was apparent that it would cover the other two or three loans that he had outstanding, but not more.  That was something I was prepared to fund.  It was 2%/day and the rate was one that was suggested and agreed (it was only 5 coins of interest) and there are other loans out there that are similar.  Usury perhaps, but in context of the volatility and risks, it is about right just at the moment. 

What annoyed me, and annoyed INAU even more was after he got my coins he got more from INAU and didn't pay back the other lenders.  At that stage it was a bad loan.  I definitely would not have loaned if I suspected he was going to scam extra coin from someone else.  His posts to sell stuff did not do much good either.

I don't know if kuJoking7 was a "hardened" scammer having netted a big $100 of coin from me, just an idiot or something else.

Patrick
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 02:34:07 AM

Perhaps it's bad form to quote oneself, but I'll do it anyway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62011.msg723795#msg723795
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 10:04:34 PM

As if it needed stating - the loan has not been repaid.

lets hope for a better outcome from  gurg2.o....

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
mila

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 08:20:43 AM

Happy to answer your questions mila:
When doing this loan it was apparent that it would cover the other two or three loans that he had outstanding, but not more.  That was something I was prepared to fund. 
What annoyed me, and annoyed INAU even more was after he got my coins he got more from INAU and didn't pay back the other lenders.  ...

Thanks! and also to copumpkin ...
interesting. and sad (the part when kujoking did not use the loan to repay other outstanding loans)

My only experience with bitcoin lending is among friends and non profit.

your ad here:
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 12:29:19 PM

Leason also learned, when lending to pay off previous loans, send the money directly to the lenders   Sad

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 10:16:00 AM

is he answering his email or fake email ?
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 02:11:16 PM

is he answering his email or fake email ?

nope

(BFL)^2 < 0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: