Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Difficulty Pool?, Where is the pool where i can put in custom diff?  (Read 416 times)
Dealazer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 04:40:40 PM

Yeah I wanna have a pool on variable coins where I can put in custom difficulty?, like I want some times too have 100k diff or even 1m would considerably be cool to work with.
I also want a multipool where I can switch between coins, and have the opportunity too use custom diff settings, where the max diff isn't important, it's up to you to have freedom?

As many people where talking about bullshit things like luck, where is it?, when 1gh/s at SHA256 gives you 500k in about 1 week or even more like 1m in a week, but still 1mh/s scrypt gives u more than nearly 5m each day?
where is the luck when you cannot play with it? just normal mining gives you fractions of what you've could had earned.

I'm soon off to making my own pool, but considerably that would be only my own pool, but why not start making a custom diff pool soon?

My website full of music -->  www.dealazer.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: