Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change - No Bank Fees! Deposit & Withdraw of Any Currency $5  (Read 2177 times)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2012, 01:58:06 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2012, 04:46:23 PM by cryptoxchange

At Crypto X Change you can now quickly deposit & withdraw from any currency, with no bank fee's or wire transfer costs, we have a $5 Flat fee for this service.

This enables our clients to fund their accounts within 24-48 Hours, and get buying. Our system is 100% Automated, no waiting for anyone to manually check and credit your Exchange account!

UPDATE: 0% Trade Fee's, no comission charged on trades until the end of January 2012 - Come and try Crypto X Change!

We also now support Dwolla, Paxum, Liberty Reserve & Cash Deposit's via BitInstant

Try out our fast $5 Banking system, you simply goto our website www.cryptoxchange.com goto Funds & Choose Online Banking Transfer & Follow the Instructions.

Once you send the funds, the banks process the funds and your money is in your Crypto Account ready to go!

Crypto X Change now has the very best options for Depositing and Withdrawing money for any currency around the world!

Thank You

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinBug

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 07:14:06 AM

Very nice. Thank you!
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2012, 07:23:41 AM

Thank you, we are very happy to have been able to reduce our USD costs for transfers down from $15 to $5, this is the cheapest method of sending money in the world basically as there are no bank Wire Charges or Fees to you, just the $5 it costs us gets withdrawn as the payments flow through our Automation system.

I am not sure if we have mentioned this before however our Banking system is 100% Automated, so as soon as your payment processes into our bank, your account is automatically credited, there is no waiting days for us to manually add the money to your accounts etc, everything is 100% Automated.

The other Biggest advantage with our system is that NONE of our bank accounts will be Frozen and cause the grief seen lately, we built our banking system before the exchange as that is the key part to any exchange, if that is not successful the Exchange will not be.

So clients can deposit over 25 Currencies to either our AUD or USD markets, in which our system Automatically does the currency exchange rates and processes the payment, and we payout to over 120+ Currencies around the world form our markets.

We hope that everyone can see the time and effort put into our systems, and make use of it as we will continue to grow and be of benefit to the community.

Please let us know any comments, suggestions or feedback, it is very much appreciated! Email contact@cryptoxchange.com

Thank you to everyone!

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 10:18:08 PM

How do I set up 2-factor authentication via phone (not Yubikey)?

Thanks in advance.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2012, 05:10:46 AM

Hi,

Within the system you setup with your mobile number, it will send out an auth code and then once it's setup it will be used to verify all your withdraws etc.

Thanks

Crypto X Change

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 05:31:12 AM

Hi,

Within the system you setup with your mobile number, it will send out an auth code and then once it's setup it will be used to verify all your withdraws etc.

Thanks

Crypto X Change

Nice Smiley Thanks.
Savior

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 09:09:26 AM

Hi,
How exactly can you guarantee your bank accounts don't get frozen?
If you compare to mtgox, why do you guys not have trouble with banks? Will it come when you get bigger?

I am thinking about transfering some off my btc over to cryptoXchange from mtgox, mainly to spread out the risk abit.

Thanks  Smiley
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 09:10:10 AM

Hi,
If you compare to mtgox, why do you guys not have trouble with banks? Will it come when you get bigger?

I am thinking about transfering some off my btc over to cryptoXchange from mtgox, mainly to spread out the risk abit.

Thanks  Smiley

MtGox bank accounts get frozen because MtGox is not run by a registered money service business. Cryptoxchange however, is.

vragnaroda

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 01:44:49 PM

Hi,

Thanks  Smiley

MtGox bank accounts get frozen because MtGox is not run by a registered money service business. Cryptoxchange however, is.

So you're saying that as long as a company is a registered MSB, they don't freeze accounts/have their accounts frozen?!

Also, before saying that others are not doing the paperwork the states they're in require of them, you should do a little more research.
Tuxavant

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2012, 04:27:57 PM

$5 with a 24h turn around sounds good to me. I just started a bank transfer. Let's see how it goes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: