Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:14:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brock Pierce implies Bitcoin Foundation resigned unintelligent.  (Read 5892 times)
Xtib (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:20:13 PM

Brock Pierce explains in his infomercial how the controversy surrounding him is "Old News". Fifteen years old he says dismissing its importance or relevance. Unfortunately, he claims he us not at liberty to discuss it.
In other words just take my word for it because my investors have no problems with me and they are reasonably intelligent.

In other words he is calling out anyone in the Bitcoin community as unintelligent unless they just take his word on something his is not at liberty to discuss.

Notice the SaveGox T-shirt. Another scam where he is using the creditors money as a bounty to search for the criminals that absconded with the fist and bitcoins. How much of the creditors money will be left after the bounty is paid out? Zero?

This appears to be a plan to use the communities money to fund his startup of a new exchange. We might get some free coupons.

http://www.bitcoinmediaproject.com/uncategorized/bitcoin-foundations-brock-pierce-responds-to-controversy/

Xtib
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:37:26 PM

I don't know Pierce, I've never met him.  But his involvement with the The Bitcoin Foundation is BAD NEWS.  He is tainted goods.
Beaugas

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:01:06 PM

You people are pathetic. So much for presumed innocent until proven guilty. It makes me think you have a personal vendetta against him. Maybe your guy didn't make the cut for Bitcoin foundation.  Maybe work for Visa MasterCard or a major bank that is threatened by Bitcoin. Are you lobbyists?   Have you been consigned to disrupt the Bitcoin ecosystem and take everyone eye off of the real goal of spreading the word about how Bitcoin and other alt currencies will disrupt the old boys club of international wealth and let mainstream people bank for themselves without fees and restrictions?  Maybe you're too naïve to understand that there are legal proceedings in which innocent people are not allowed to speak about it. The inability to speak about a legal case does not imply guilt.  Yet many of you are ready to crucify Mr. Pierce without any personal knowledge of him or any circumstances surrounding allegations.  At best you're ill informed and naive, at worst you are hired guns trying to bring us all down and hiding like cowards behind internet anonymity. 
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:07:29 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 07:28:12 PM by franky1

So much for presumed innocent until proven guilty.

you do realise its not idle gossip at a table in a bar/pub right

you do realise its not idle insults in a forum right.

brock pierce has had court orders and other things handed to him.. so dont think its a myth until you read the history.

and its not in the past. as even now he has to stay quiet as it is an ongoing matter. what you hav to realise that the same thing is happening with mtgox too.. karpales has positioned himself as just a representative. and a lawyer is now the guy the debt is linked to.

but w all know deep down who stole funds even if they try blaming someone else or signing the company over to someone else to hide the fraud.

in short pierce is known to set up a business. take cash out for personal use and then give that business to someone else right as its about to get liquidated. yes karpales and pierce are 2 strips of the same cloth.

from looking at possible strategies and admissions. if pierce takes on mtgox, the customers wont get debts recovered. instead pierce gives the indebted customers(lets cal them goxpast) 16% of mtgox shares. and promises them, in short.. dividends..
pierce, just like his past with DEN and the everquest fiasco will take the profits and spend on himself as a salary or business expense and paying out small dust amounts of dividends with the left over profit. and one day after selling his share of the other 84% of the business.. he will run away a rich man. and leave the new owners (goxpast) with a website with no coins in it to honour withdrawals causing yet another gox event lets call it goxfuture and thus the new customers depositing will only have legal cases against the goxpast people and the other 84% share holder.

if he doesnt like what i just said as a future prediction then he can prove me wrong by making everyone whole again.. after all thats all that counts. and i want to be proven wrong, the community want me to b proved wrong about my last paragraph.. i just hope i am not proved right as that would be another disaster the community does not want

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
bananas

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:12:54 PM

You people are pathetic. So much for presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Don't play this stupid card. We are not the state of Florida or whatever, we are intelligent individuals with opinions and right of choice and i would not let my kids hang out with him or anyone from the foundation.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:16:51 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 07:29:47 PM by silverkinguk

I met him in real life while at one conference in Beverly Hills he a cool guy.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151466652304387&set=a.10151466645399387.1073741827.507994386&type=3&theater

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:17:13 PM

You people are pathetic. So much for presumed innocent until proven guilty. It makes me think you have a personal vendetta against him. Maybe your guy didn't make the cut for Bitcoin foundation.  Maybe work for Visa MasterCard or a major bank that is threatened by Bitcoin. Are you lobbyists?   Have you been consigned to disrupt the Bitcoin ecosystem and take everyone eye off of the real goal of spreading the word about how Bitcoin and other alt currencies will disrupt the old boys club of international wealth and let mainstream people bank for themselves without fees and restrictions?  Maybe you're too naïve to understand that there are legal proceedings in which innocent people are not allowed to speak about it. The inability to speak about a legal case does not imply guilt.  Yet many of you are ready to crucify Mr. Pierce without any personal knowledge of him or any circumstances surrounding allegations.  At best you're ill informed and naive, at worst you are hired guns trying to bring us all down and hiding like cowards behind internet anonymity. 

Tell your brother Steven I said hi.

~Bruno Kucinskas (note, I sign my name to posts, and you should try it John)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:18:50 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 08:36:24 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

You people are pathetic. So much for presumed innocent until proven guilty. It makes me think you have a personal vendetta against him. Maybe your guy didn't make the cut for Bitcoin foundation.  Maybe work for Visa MasterCard or a major bank that is threatened by Bitcoin. Are you lobbyists?   Have you been consigned to disrupt the Bitcoin ecosystem and take everyone eye off of the real goal of spreading the word about how Bitcoin and other alt currencies will disrupt the old boys club of international wealth and let mainstream people bank for themselves without fees and restrictions?  Maybe you're too naïve to understand that there are legal proceedings in which innocent people are not allowed to speak about it. The inability to speak about a legal case does not imply guilt.  Yet many of you are ready to crucify Mr. Pierce without any personal knowledge of him or any circumstances surrounding allegations.  At best you're ill informed and naive, at worst you are hired guns trying to bring us all down and hiding like cowards behind internet anonymity.  

BeauGas please open the window next time you spew this nonsense. This is not about Brock Pierce in particular but about the total failure of the Bitcoin Foundation and all of its so called leaders.
Brock brought his own baggage to this growing bonfire.
Why?  I guess he thought the community was too stupid to care.

Xtib

Dude, it's one of Brock's business partners: https://twitter.com/Beaugas His brother was the last person to see Autumn Radtke alive before she committed suicide(?), two blocks from the apartment cum office they both shared while Steven was hunting down a $500,000 USD VC capital investment for GoCoin.

Looks to me, major shit is about to hit da fan!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:36:09 PM

not sure if anyone realises it but Beaugas is taking a page out of trendon shavers book

trendon: pirate (a word for a old boat sailor known for stealing)
Beaugas = bogus (a word meaning fake/lie)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:40:35 PM

A noob with 7 post signs up to defend Pierce.

He's damaged goods and does not belong on a "legitimate" foundation board.  Period.
Beaugas

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:41:41 PM

Foolishly thought some people here were rational humans capable of thought.  Sorry, I was in the wrong place.  Go back to your virtual worlds.  Don't bother posting me.  Out of this going back to real life and rational beings who don't live life speculating on things they really don't know about.  Have a nice day folks.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:42:09 PM

I met him in real life while at one conference in Beverly Hills he a cool guy.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151466652304387&set=a.10151466645399387.1073741827.507994386&type=3&theater

No one is saying he is not a nice guy.  He is damage goods.  
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:42:44 PM

Foolishly thought some people here were rational humans capable of thought.  Sorry, I was in the wrong place.  Go back to your virtual worlds.  Don't bother posting me.  Out of this going back to real life and rational beings who don't live life speculating on things they really don't know about.  Have a nice day folks.

You do that Brock.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:51:24 PM

You do that Brock.

He's not Brock Pierce, but John Beauregard, Steven Beauregard's brother, and he's pissed off because he was called out by me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElKEGGOcFbU

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-beauregard/6/741/a04

Anesthesiologist with experience in:
Anesthesiology, especially Ambulatory and Regional Anesthesia
EPIC Physician and Anesthesia Builder EMR Consulting
PICIS
Legal - Med Malpractice Consulting and Expert,
GoCoin consultant for alternative/ digital currencies. Bitcoin , Litecoin etc.
Health and Fitness
Beaugas

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:00:53 PM

Thanks for the Ad Bruce.  As you can see, I haven't done much with my life. 
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:01:19 PM

Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage link=topic=605160.msg6676437#msg6676437 date=1399841484[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
]He's not Brock Pierce, but John Beauregard, Steven Beauregard's brother[/url], and he's pissed off because he was called out by me.
FTFY

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:06:04 PM

Thanks for the Ad Bruce.  As you can see, I haven't done much with my life. 

It's Bruno. Bruce is my brother. See how using real names work?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:19:16 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 09:34:38 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

You people are pathetic. So much for presumed innocent until proven guilty. It makes me think you have a personal vendetta against him. Maybe your guy didn't make the cut for Bitcoin foundation.  Maybe work for Visa MasterCard or a major bank that is threatened by Bitcoin. Are you lobbyists?   Have you been consigned to disrupt the Bitcoin ecosystem and take everyone eye off of the real goal of spreading the word about how Bitcoin and other alt currencies will disrupt the old boys club of international wealth and let mainstream people bank for themselves without fees and restrictions?  Maybe you're too naïve to understand that there are legal proceedings in which innocent people are not allowed to speak about it. The inability to speak about a legal case does not imply guilt.  Yet many of you are ready to crucify Mr. Pierce without any personal knowledge of him or any circumstances surrounding allegations.  At best you're ill informed and naive, at worst you are hired guns trying to bring us all down and hiding like cowards behind internet anonymity.  

We're pathetic! Perhaps, if were able to hang with your friends awhile, we can change.

Perhaps, over some wine while in attendance with the above and Brock Pierce as shown here in 2011: http://www.panacheprivee.com/Web/BeSeen/BogartWineDinner11/2011_Bogart_Wine_Dinner.asp

Or at the same event in 2009 with Brock Pierce and Autumn Radtke (RIP, due to a suicide(?)) as seen here: http://www.panacheprivee.com/File/Autumn_Radtke/

Remember, John's brother was the last to see Autumn alive. I wonder if Steven is an anesthesiologist and expert witness also. I'm just saying!  Shocked
Beaugas

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:19:59 PM

Oh right, he's the one that survived childbirth.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:23:51 PM

Steve Beauregard seems like a good guy.  Maybe he should weight in and defend Pierce.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: