Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Sprint iPhone 4s  (Read 2334 times)
kujoking7 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 06:58:30 AM

Selling a black Sprint iPhone 4s 16gb. Gently used till I upgraded to a 64 gb iPhone
Pictures: http://imgur.com/yGLGJ
Shoot me an offer including shipping
Thanks

Sold to: Orbit45244
Bought from: 72289
Borrowed from: TheHarbinger, SilverLeaf, slider1978, ineededausername

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dollartrader

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 03:54:37 PM

Do you have an ebay profile and can you post a picture of the phone with "bitcointalk.org" handwritten or the like?

Thanks
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:03:17 PM

do you accept escrow ?
kujoking7 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:05:11 PM

yes

senbonzakura

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:10:27 PM

can you confirm you are selling these items, to repay the loans ?
kujoking7 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:13:11 PM

Yes whichever sells first, goes to repayment ASAP.

senbonzakura

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:13:57 PM

thank you
senbonzakura

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:14:23 PM

thank you
rexcoin

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:15:42 PM

To be honest by reading this persons threads and reading others comments, i think this.
1) he does not intend to pay back the loans and will say repaid even though it is not?
2)I doubt he even has these items he's selling.
3) I think he is just scamming so many people - this is not right.

I can see if atleast one of the loans WERE paid, and he is selling all this stuff to pay back the rest but i doubt thats what this person is doing. I think they are trying to get ALOT of bitcoins and just leave.

--- ANYONE WANT TO MAKE BETS? ---
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:21:48 PM

kujoking7: Suggestion.  Please don't accept any coins yourself, and direct the payment for the items to a reputable member who could make sure that the money is used to repay loans. 

(BFL)^2 < 0
rexcoin

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:23:52 PM

Sorry for sounding mean or something - but it just seems fishy? i could be wrong of course and if i am i will make a public apology.
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:24:58 PM

Sorry for sounding mean or something - but it just seems fishy? i could be wrong of course and if i am i will make a public apology.

of course it sounds fishy!  But using escrow and directing the coins to a reputable member would restore my trust in him.  I have written this loan off as a default, but hope a miracle happens.

oh well Sad

I urge that nobody purchase anything from kujoking7, even with escrow, until he gets on Skype or Google Talk and answers my questions to him.

(BFL)^2 < 0
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:29:19 PM

of course it sounds fishy!  But using escrow and directing the coins to a reputable member would restore my trust in him.  I have written this loan off as a default, but hope a miracle happens.

oh well Sad

I urge that nobody purchase anything from kujoking7, even with escrow, until he gets on Skype or Google Talk and answers my questions to him.

I'll offer to BE the escrow for a 1.5% charge.
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:55:15 PM

oh well Sad

the joint, thanks for your offer Smiley
Anyone else?

(BFL)^2 < 0
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2012, 09:56:16 PM

kujoking7: Suggestion.  Please don't accept any coins yourself, and direct the payment for the items to a reputable member who could make sure that the money is used to repay loans. 
Or better yet, post the loan repay address publicly and have the payment from buyer go directly to it.  Since there amounts would be different from his other items, it would be obvious what was going on.  

ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 09:59:16 PM

Or better yet, post the loan repay address publicly and have the payment from buyer go directly to it.  Since there amounts would be different from his other items, it would be obvious what was going on.  

Well, my repay address is 17RiZ1eaAB9e29kuTxTh8UdPyWSiisAyaZ, and he owes me 48 BTC.

Everyone post your repay addresses.

(BFL)^2 < 0
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 10:38:44 PM

oh well Sad

the joint, thanks for your offer Smiley
Anyone else?

No problem Smiley  Let me know if I can help.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2012, 11:32:02 PM

NOTE:  If you are owed money and it is sent directly to you it is not a loan repayment, it is an escrow payment, until the customer gets the goods from him.  In other words you will be acting as an escrow agent and may have to give the coins back to the customer in the case the goods do not ship.  May be better to separate out the two functions of escrow and loan between separate entities.  Just a suggestion.

EDIT:  Also it makes sense to run all the payments through one escrow agent so that in the case he does not make enough to fully pay off all the loans then he can pay everyone their propotional share of the money.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
slider1978

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 12:57:16 AM

Yes I agree with Burt. Have a trusted member hold the BTC until the item is received and then they can transfer the required amounts to the creditors and the rest to kujoking
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 01:16:30 AM

Yes I agree with Burt. Have a trusted member hold the BTC until the item is received and then they can transfer the required amounts to the creditors and the rest to kujoking

+1... if kujoking sells at all Sad

(BFL)^2 < 0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: