Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with bitcoin Auto Pay  (Read 1010 times)
blueskighs (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:20:52 AM

I need to auto pay in bitcoins. I need to do this on my website, youradhere.se. What is the simplest way I can set this up. I have one main bitcoin address, and whoever sends ANY amount of bitcoins to it, will be forwarded bitcoins in the future. Is there a simple way to do this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wintime

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 09:24:56 AM

It's not so complicated, though it depends how much quality you want to put into the code. Proper error handling and passing failed payments back to the queue with some log events and prioritising, it can be quite a job.

If you just want a simple bit of code to just "send" and nothing more than use blockchain "wallet api", not their other one, it is not reliable enough. I think they have a little bit of php example code there on the site also.

Regards

Aris
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:42:57 AM

Are you wanting to hire a programmer? I've just created a similar script.

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 08:13:52 PM

When you say in the future, do you mean as soon as the transaction is added to the blockchain, or after a certain amount of time?

I already have a script developed that can be modified for this. I can alter it for $30 in BTC. Pm me.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
blueskighs (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:48:11 PM

It's not so complicated, though it depends how much quality you want to put into the code. Proper error handling and passing failed payments back to the queue with some log events and prioritising, it can be quite a job.

So, basically I need it to go like this:
Bitcoin Address_0 receives a payment from bitcoin Address_1. Address_0 keeps X% of address_1 payment. Address_0 then divides up the remaining balance, and forwards payment to previous investors automatically. In the case where address_0 tries to send a payment to an address but the payment amount is less than the bitcoin transaction fee, that payment is queued until the payment reaches above the transaction fee. At that point, the payment will be sent. All transaction fees are paid by the receiving address.

Are you wanting to hire a programmer? I've just created a similar script.
Sure, I'll hire a programmer who can get the job done. Tell me about the script. I'm not a programmer. Is it easy to install? Do I need to install anything? How will it confirm transactions? Will it get information from the actual bitcoind, or will it get it from another website like blockchain.info? How secure is it?

When you say in the future, do you mean as soon as the transaction is added to the blockchain, or after a certain amount of time?

I already have a script developed that can be modified for this. I can alter it for $30 in BTC. Pm me.
Future meaning, as soon as the transaction is added to the blockchain. I want it fast!! I want people getting their money NOW! Smiley
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 02:53:04 AM

Future meaning, as soon as the transaction is added to the blockchain. I want it fast!! I want people getting their money NOW! Smiley

Not a problem. I have the script complete. PM me.

Web Developer. PM for details.
blueskighs (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:24:25 PM

Payouts are based on the percentages of investments.
If the highest investment is 1 bitcoin at the time, and address_4 sends in .5 Bitcoins. Then address_4 will always have a 50% payout rate.
So, if the highest investment sent to the main address_0 is 1 bitcoin by address_3, then address_4 sends in .5 bitcoins, address_5 sends in .5 bitcoins, and lastly, address_8 sends in 2 bitcoins. How much will each address receive in FUTURE payouts?
Easy. It's all based on the percentage of the highest investment.

Highest investment = 1 Bitcoin by address_3 = 100%(For this example, lets say the was the first ever investment)
address_4 = .5 = 50%
address_5 = .5 = 50%
address_8 = 2  = 200% (New highest investor)

Payouts:
Address_3 will recieve a weighted 100% of address_4 investment (minus the 10% that is ALWAYS kept by the main address_0) = .45 bitcoins.
address_4 will recieve a weighted 50% of address_5 investment and address_3 will recieve a weighted 100% of address_5. So hold 10% of address_5 investment for the main address_0. So the main address will keep 10% is .05 bitcoins. Address_3 will get 66.66% of address_5 = .297. Address_4 will get 33.33% of address_5 investment = .148 bitcoins.

To find the percentage, take the addresses investment percentage and divide it by the sum of all the previous percentages, then multiply it by 100. That will give you the payout percentage. Then take that number, and multiply the percentage by the next investment. But always keep 10% for the main address_0.

So we can make sure we are on the same page, tell me how much each address will get from address_8 investment of 2 bitcoins.

blueskighs (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:56:33 PM

Im willing to pay or partner or whatever you like.
evilimprint

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:46:00 PM

that auto payment would be very simple. you could just run a cron job every
  • amount of minutes and have it calculate everything out... if it does'nt meet the standards then don't payout on that.. it will continue to try until your standards are met and process the payout.
blueskighs (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:26:46 PM

that auto payment would be very simple. you could just run a cron job every
  • amount of minutes and have it calculate everything out... if it does'nt meet the standards then don't payout on that.. it will continue to try until your standards are met and process the payout.
So would you be able to set it up? Please pm me your price and any questions so we can get this going.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: