Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] 10 TH/S of Bitfury 48 H-Board Rigs, Available Now!! 80/100 left  (Read 2795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crashoveride54902 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:41:23 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 09:59:20 PM by crashoveride54902

Going to try and start a GB for this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602245.0 this is to gauge interest if we can get this done...Would be escrowed through Danny Hamilton, If he accepts to do this, I pm'd him and if not, I'll find another escrower with rep to do this through so no coins would go to me at start and if we don't get enough escrower will release the funds back to everyone Danny said he'd escrow. Here is Danny Hamilton profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60820

Equipment would be hosted at where ever Bargraphics has them at now...As for shares, I'm thinking 100 shares to make is easy as possible for math, each share would be worth 100 gh/s and he wants $2.00 a gh/s would be $227 a share, so that would be around .435 btc a share at current btc/usd price...Hosting is $27 per share and added into price

New: After hosting is done, we could opt to move it up here to WI where i will have a spot for it as i'm currently working on opening a small hosting center...but it would be 100% voted on whether that would happen or not...would be cheaper then paying hosting, cause we would only have to pay for power and it would be at a commercial rate...hopefully, guy hasn't gotten back to me yet on rate...

Why you should trust me?

I'll give Danny Hamilton all my info to verify and keep, I want this to work and will buy a few shares myself...I was a part of Soniq CT GB that ended horrific Sad I don't know what he did to make it so hard or fail so bad, but how hard could it be to have equipment mine and send out payments? I have some trust on here and want to try my hand in managing a GB.
- 100% positive feedback at eBay

Offering:

- 100 shares at ?? (to be determined if enough interest is shown)  BTC are available
- Each share entitles the owner to 1/100th of the BTC proceeds from the Bitfury mining 24/7 till no longer profitable or sold (less expenses and management fees) Would be voted on too..
- management fees are 1 % of BTC mined before  expenses are deducted.(expenses include but are not limited too, hosting, repairs, shipping, taxes) to start, subject to change but never more then 5% depending on how much work this really entails...
- payment will be made to the address of the share-holder weekly basis
- miners will be hosted at data hosting center of OP choice
- Pool will probably be Eligius
- Shares will be transferable once the GB has started, Make sure to use a btc address you can sign msg from as this will be used to prove you own the shares.

To purchase shares:

For now lets see how many ppl are on board...if this goes great, maybe we can increase to 20th/s or maybe even the whole 30th/s...

If I have forgotten anything or you require more info etc. Please feel free to ask/post in this thread.

EDIT: to update price
EDIT2: to update price

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:23:42 AM

Going to try and start a GB for this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602245.0 this is to gauge interest if we can get this done...Would be escrowed through Danny Hamilton, If he accepts to do this, I pm'd him and if not, I'll find another escrower with rep to do this through so no coins would go to me at start and if we don't get enough escrower will release the funds back to everyone. Here is Danny Hamilton profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60820

Equipment would be hosted at where ever Bargraphics has them at now...As for shares, I'm thinking 100 shares to make is easy as possible for math, each share would be worth 100 gh/s and he wants $3.5 a gh/s would be $350 a share, plus hosting (but dunno if he is firm on that price or not) so that would be around .79 btc a share...depending on price he wants and i dunno how much hosting would be either. This is all up in the air right now.

Why you should trust me?

I'll give Danny Hamilton all my info to verify and keep, I want this to work and will buy a few shares myself...I was a part of Soniq CT GB that ended horrific Sad I don't know what he did to make it so hard or fail so bad, but how hard could it be to have equipment mine and send out payments? I have some trust on here and want to try my hand in managing a GB.

Offering:

- 100 shares at ?? (to be determined if enough interest is shown)  BTC are available
- Each share entitles the owner to 1/100th of the BTC proceeds from the Bitfury mining 24/7 till no longer profitable or sold (less expenses and management fees) Would be voted on too..
- management fees are 1 % of BTC mined before  expenses are deducted.(expenses include but are not limited too, hosting, repairs, shipping, taxes) to start, subject to change but never more then 5% depending on how much work this really entails...
- Shares will be transferable once the GB has started, Make sure to use a btc address you can sign msg from as this will be used to prove you own the shares.

To purchase shares:

For now lets see how many ppl are on board...if this goes great, maybe we can increase to 20th/s or maybe even the whole 30th/s...

If I have forgotten anything or you require more info etc. Please feel free to ask/post in this thread.

Not my intention to shit on your thread, but $3.50/GH for used equipment is way too much.  You can order 1W/GH HW from Bitmain for $2.45/GH, or SP10's from RoadStress' GB for $2.13/GH.
crashoveride54902 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:06:40 AM

Going to try and start a GB for this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602245.0 this is to gauge interest if we can get this done...Would be escrowed through Danny Hamilton, If he accepts to do this, I pm'd him and if not, I'll find another escrower with rep to do this through so no coins would go to me at start and if we don't get enough escrower will release the funds back to everyone. Here is Danny Hamilton profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60820

Equipment would be hosted at where ever Bargraphics has them at now...As for shares, I'm thinking 100 shares to make is easy as possible for math, each share would be worth 100 gh/s and he wants $3.5 a gh/s would be $350 a share, plus hosting (but dunno if he is firm on that price or not) so that would be around .79 btc a share...depending on price he wants and i dunno how much hosting would be either. This is all up in the air right now.

Why you should trust me?

Offering:

To purchase shares:

Not my intention to shit on your thread, but $3.50/GH for used equipment is way too much.  You can order 1W/GH HW from Bitmain for $2.45/GH, or SP10's from RoadStress' GB for $2.13/GH.

Yes true, but he posted good points about that in his thread, which is...
Price reduced to $3.25/GH

If (when) you drop to at least 2.5$/GH I'd like to make an offer.

I understand,

There's a misconception about "Price per GH"

The following variables need to be considered.

Do you need anymore wires/psus? Add cost
Is the equipment shipped immediately or is this a "pre-order"? - Minus BTC from day you place order til it's shipped
What is shipping cost? Add cost
What is shipping time? Minus BTC made per day
What is setup time on a large equipment purchase? Minus BTC made per day
What is setup cost as a Datacenter for large equipment purchase? Add cost
Do you have to purchase PDUs? Some Datacenters do not include this in setup. - Add cost
Fine Tuning Rigs to remain stable - Minus BTC made per day
Is your electric bill double because you purchased Ant Miners? - Double Electric Cost per month
Does your DC Bill you extra for the AC used to cool twice the amount of power for the same amount of equipment because you purchased Ant Miners? - Add Cost to hosting

Now even at the end of this, how valuable is your time/stress in dealing with everything above? - Add cost

You can't really host 30TH (Or Really 10TH) in your house. Sure there are exceptions but for the majority of people this is true.

Since BTC is top loaded I think that all of the "Delays" I mentioned above would most likely pay for the higher markup price.

he lowered the price to 3.25 but i don't think i'll get support for it Sad oh well worth a shot

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
crashoveride54902 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:48:49 PM

another price drop...but still looks like i have zero interest Cry

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:56:52 PM

he lowered the price to 3.25 but i don't think i'll get support for it Sad oh well worth a shot

Only a couple of his points are valid at this stage, but you're right; always worth a shot.
crashoveride54902 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:34:18 PM

Only a couple of his points are valid at this stage, but you're right; always worth a shot.

imho i think all his points are valid for any miner, and i also believe the diff. rate will settle down/smooth out soon...even if all these asic companies pump out as much as they can, they still can't keep doubling the diff. rate...at least i hope so cause i just bought another jupiter Cheesy

I'll give this thread a few more days, for hope, then delete it...

terrapinflyer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:35:07 PM

Im keeping an eye on this one.
crashoveride54902 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:12:39 PM

Im keeping an eye on this one.

don't think it'll work with just me n u Tongue nobody seems to like it Sad

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:13:53 AM

as mentioned there are better cheaper soilutions than bitfury.

bitfury hardware is a beautifully simple design - If punin/MBP were selling to the public still they could easily beat the S1 price due to the simplicity of the cards (16 chips, a regulator, and inductor),  many cards controlled by a few basic capacitors and an RPi.

$3/GH is too much when the S2 is an equally reliable unit with equal power efficiency.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
crashoveride54902 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:37:55 AM

as mentioned there are better cheaper soilutions than bitfury.

bitfury hardware is a beautifully simple design - If punin/MBP were selling to the public still they could easily beat the S1 price due to the simplicity of the cards (16 chips, a regulator, and inductor),  many cards controlled by a few basic capacitors and an RPi.

$3/GH is too much when the S2 is an equally reliable unit with equal power efficiency.

ya but worth a shot...kinda knew it was gona flop oh well...ppl are willing to preorder and fund a starting company months away from a working unit, but don't wanna buy hashing units...i just don't get it

crashoveride54902 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:51:52 AM

new lower price, any interest now?

terrapinflyer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:46:53 PM

Im in for 10 shares lets get this party started  Wink
crashoveride54902 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:50:16 PM

Im in for 10 shares lets get this party started  Wink

WOOT yer awesome!!! I too will buy 10 shares if this happens Cheesy unless i find another good deal on miners Tongue

crashoveride54902 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:34:15 AM

guess this isn't going to happen Sad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: