Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】Alt-bitcoin (Alt-BTC) will continue to thrive from this moment!!!  (Read 6004 times)
etcfans

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:33:15 AM

Do you really believe that nobody realize that nearly 90 % of this thread were posted by bots ?
Most Stupid idea to promote your coin ..
maybe you should named your bots scam 1, scam 2 and so on .. lol
Dear guy, you are very clever. I will tell you the truth: this coin has huge community, they communicate in QQ groups and they seldom leave their words in the bittalk forum. But Mintpal told us that they only consider the coins with active forum thread. So we must make this thread active. Most of IDs are registered by few fans of Alt-BTC and sent to them to paste some words in the forum. What they do is just to show you guys how huge the Chinese community is. You could join us in Chinese Alt-bitcoin QQ groups, each with hundreds of people. I am very sorry to hear that this is a bot. I believe this coin will go up. QQ1:129011080  QQ2 361497833 QQ3 367709865.

Thanks to be honest.
Good Luck with your coin, i will buy some,
IF you reach Mintpal.
Thank you, dear guy, we will try. Try our best to reach Mintpal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nbxvr951739

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:00:28 AM

Do you really believe that nobody realize that nearly 90 % of this thread were posted by bots ?
Most Stupid idea to promote your coin ..
maybe you should named your bots scam 1, scam 2 and so on .. lol
Dear guy, you are very clever. I will tell you the truth: this coin has huge community, they communicate in QQ groups and they seldom leave their words in the bittalk forum. But Mintpal told us that they only consider the coins with active forum thread. So we must make this thread active. Most of IDs are registered by few fans of Alt-BTC and sent to them to paste some words in the forum. What they do is just to show you guys how huge the Chinese community is. You could join us in Chinese Alt-bitcoin QQ groups, each with hundreds of people. I am very sorry to hear that this is a bot. I believe this coin will go up. QQ1:129011080  QQ2 361497833 QQ3 367709865.

Thanks to be honest.
Good Luck with your coin, i will buy some,
IF you reach Mintpal.
Thank you, dear guy, we will try. Try our best to reach Mintpal.
good, hope for that, I also will buy some, good luck, guys. I mined some, please also contact Cryptsy and other exchanges. I have Bitcoin now, never be poor again, haha, good.

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:53:28 AM

Grin  Chinese coins, careful!!!

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 04:54:51 AM

Re: 【ANN】Alt-bitcoin (Alt-BTC) will continue to thrive from this moment!!!
May 15, 2014, 04:43:48 PM
Reply with quote  #16

sounds nice!

May 15, 2014, 04:51:15 PM
Reply with quote  #17

very good!

May 15, 2014, 04:58:59 PM
Reply with quote  #18

sounds nice!

May 15, 2014, 05:03:43 PM
Reply with quote  #19

very nice,sounds nice!

WTF

Edit: hehe, all the names end with 4 numbers. Definately fake accounts. only 0 - 1 activity too
nxting

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:52:40 AM

ount me in the team too though I dont have much experience with crypto development.
But am happy to help as much as I can.
etcfans

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:11:21 AM

ount me in the team too though I dont have much experience with crypto development.
Thank you very much. tell us what you can do. You are very welcome if you have any ideas,   experience, or IT skills. This coin have huge community, especially Chinese community. Let's make this coin bigger!Until now it is still young.
zhonghao110

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

goog

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:36:20 AM

Smiley
sidnumu1739

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:43:00 AM

In light of the Bitcoin success, several other virtual currencies have competed for the favor of Internet users. Ripple, Litecoin, Peercoin, Namecoin or Dogecoin depicting a dog on the virtual coin. Even if one can interpret the latter almost as a joke, there are also users of these digital currency. However, there were already offers crypto currencies fraudulent or simply as a joke, said Johnathan Turrall the BBC, he is technical manager at Metalair, one of the Unversity of Sussex outsourced crypto currency start-up.What's the point of this coin?
duts_bg

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:58:08 AM

Can you name three reasons to mine coin or invest in it?

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
wood7

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:03:31 AM

maybe a good coin,but i.dont know the exchange
yzhi

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:05:42 AM

What's the point of this coin?
Sir,too many altcoins. But this one will aim to be the best altcoin! we have huge community from coinye coin and entertain coin. Now we can say: we have tons of bitcoin!! We are never, ever going to be poor again!!
Alt-Bitcoin, the aim of this coin can be seen in its name!
I agree with you guys, we should choose some coins with nice name and some points, we are lost in the ocean of coins.

too many altcoins.we maybe lost in the ocean of coins.
foxya

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:08:13 AM

come on, young coin.ome on, young coin.

I will keep an eye on the coin ,hope the coin will go far and far

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BCTYCfagpvJoWae9ikDwMTkLB9wrhT9MRg
foxya

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:09:15 AM

there are no reasons to mine coin or invest in it, just mine and invest in it...
 Roll Eyes

foxya

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:10:20 AM

Why can't I open the official website?

may be it is a scam, but jut hope it is not a scamm.... Roll Eyes

etcfans

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:15:49 AM

1)it has huge community, especially in China, many coinye coin and ETC coin fans have joined the QQ group of Alt-bitcoin. Most of them have experience of operating coins;
2)  The team consists of Chinese people and American people, we could spread it in and out of China;We are trying to be active in bittalk forum and touch in Mintpal and bter.
3) Too many alt-coins, but the aim of this coin is: to be the king of the alt-coins. It Has a promoting name! Alt-bitcoins!
please mine, trade it, never poor again!! We have Alt-bitcoins!!
foxya

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:15:58 AM

try your best to do something, fail or succeed , who care....

foxya

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:16:51 AM

1)it has huge community, especially in China, many coinye coin and ETC coin fans have joined the QQ group of Alt-bitcoin. Most of them have experience of operating coins;
2)  The team consists of Chinese people and American people, we could spread it in and out of China;We are trying to be active in bittalk forum and touch in Mintpal and bter.
3) Too many alt-coins, but the aim of this coin is: to be the king of the alt-coins. It Has a promoting name! Alt-bitcoins!

I have saw the three reasons above, now I have changed my idea, I will support...

come on... Shocked

etcfans

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:28:08 AM

I have saw the three reasons above, now I have changed my idea, I will support...

come on... Shocked
thank you very very much! We will try our best, please pay attention to this nice coin!
koba24

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:31:14 AM

So, why nobody mine it?
etcfans

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:45:51 AM

So, why nobody mine it?
haha, maybe they jumped to coinye coin pool. Cus they said the lawsuit of coinye coin will finish soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: