Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:55:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [ForgeCoin] Mining with Cheap electricity!  (Read 17644 times)
sepehr (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

Cryptocurrency Evangelist

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:24:37 AM

NEW BTC AND NXT ASSET PRICE!

MAY 17, 2014

As Bitmain decreased the S1 Antminers price we also decreasing our BTC and NXT Asset prices.

So the new BTC Price of ForgeCoin Asset is 0.81 BTC and for those apply before June 15 with %10 Discount, it will be 0.729BTC.

Also as the NXT/BTC rate is now stabilizing above 7500 Satoshi the new NXT Asset price is 9750 NXT/ForgeCoin Asset.

For sure, whoever signup faster receive more mining rewards.

Sepehr, A Cryptocurrency Evangelist
sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:29:54 AM

Get in your car, drive to facility, take photos of facilities. Make yourself in one of the photos and include a heavily watermarked (black out un-necessary details) of your passport/dl as well as some sort of contract for the lease and people may take this seriously.

I'm Back from facility and now see your post!
I'v got some pics from there and will update soon.
I hope people take this serious.
Do as I said and people will take you seriously.

Otherwise you are just another person waiting to screw everyone over.
Sorry I don't get exactly what you are saying.
See I don't want to open my exact name, my face and factory location and ..., So what you suggest?
I will do it!
You're essentially talking about hosting peoples hardware. They need to know name and face. Factory location does not need to be revealed however (and shouldn't be, for security reasons)

I'm Sorry but I cannot show my face! I'm leaving in a country that I prefer not to do that!
But I will put what ever you need pictures and videos, Statuses, Screen Shots, Paying Dividends, to show that the system is actually exist and working! This is what I can and will do! And this is how this project can go forward in this country!

lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 05:16:09 PM

Hi all,

I can confirm that sepehr (author of this thread) just purchased 20 discount coupons for Antminer S1 from Bitmaintech. Looks like he is growing his mining farm Smiley

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:27:15 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 04:56:48 AM by sepehr

FIRST WEEK DIVIDENDS

MAY 19, 2014

As we have started our IPO on May 12th 2014, today we should pay our first week dividends, we hoped that we can receive first Batch yesterday so that we can release at least one day mining as first week dividends to our first week Investors. But unfortunately three problems happened that we have no dividends for the first week to pay:

First is that the first Batch is with custom delay and we should release it through agencies and that may take 2 or 3 days.

We are following this issue and hope that it release soon.

The second problem is that our internet connection in Factory is not connected yet. They promised us it will connect today and we hope so as well.

The third is that the required softwares for calculating and paying dividends is not ready yet. So even we had not the first and second problems and we had some dividends to share with our investors we could not do that. Because the required infrastructure have not implemented completely by NXT development teams yet. They are working hard to finish this and many thanks to jl777 for helping us in this issue.

Take a look at this thread in NXT Forum about this issue:

https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-62/must-have-scripts-for-asset-exchange-issuers/

We hope that Next week we can mine with at least 22x S1 Antminers and pay our Valued investors their Dividends and can fulfill our promises to you. Thanks a lot for your patients.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:43:43 AM

Hi all,

I can confirm that sepehr (author of this thread) just purchased 20 discount coupons for Antminer S1 from Bitmaintech. Looks like he is growing his mining farm Smiley

Thanks for your positive feedback and I hope to see you in our investors list soon Cheesy.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:45:05 AM

OUR NEW NXT PRICE: FORGECOIN=8575 NXT

MAY 19, 2014

As the price of NXT now more stabilized at about 8500 Satoshi/NXT now we amended our asset price to 8575 NXT/Asset.

The BTC Price will be 0.729/Asset until 15th Jun if S1 Antminer price not changed significantly.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:18:26 PM

FIRST ANTMINER IS MINING AT FACTORY

MAY 19, 2014

Good news is that Internet connection is up at factory and first test Antminer is mining currently at factory for ForgeCoin!
Power cabling designed and scheduled to setup on Thursday, May 22nd.
From that point on we will have no problem to grow to full 300 Amp capacity.
We are just waiting for custom clearance of Batches 1 and 2 that is delayed for event clearance.
The agency is assigned to solve this unplanned issue.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:57:42 PM

FORGECOIN MINING ADDRESS

MAY 19, 2014

New Bitcoin Address generated for ForgeCoin Main Mining Account.

All mining revenues will accumulate in this account and every asset holder can assume himself a share of this account.

This account is a cold storage account and will have the most safety that we can supply.

All costs will deduct from this account and after that will divide to our Asset holders accounts.

Here is ForgeCoin Mining Address:

19iBDXTiP5cAqgA3jFvzAXGAZZ6VnFZNt5

BATCH 4 ORDERED

MAY 19, 2014

Batch 4 including 3xS1 Antminers ordered.
According to custom problems we should order with small amounts of miners in each batch.
We hope that we can solve custom delays in this way.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:04:01 AM

UPDATES FROM FORGECOIN

MAY 22, 2014

Now four S1 Antminers are mining for Forgecoin project.

We are using ghash.io for first pool and multipool.us for second. Please let us know any suggestion about this.

Two payments from ghash.io in our mining address:

We have delay in clearing first 4 Batches from custom. We hope that we can solve this until next Sunday.

Batch 4 and Batch 5 are shipped yesterday.

Also as the price of NXT is swinging up and down we have amended the price of our asset again to 10400 NXT/ForgeCoin.

Power Cabling scheduled to setup on Friday. We will update it’s pictures soon.

New power supply tested OK and it worked very well with S1 Antminers. We may decide to use this power supply rather than Corsair power supply in Batches two and after that.

The new power supply will reduce some of charges but custom charges also maybe more than what we expected, also price of BTC Changed after a long stable line so we may have some ammendation in BTC prices as well.

MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:34:13 AM

Don't mine on GHash, see if you can find a multipool that gives you bitcoins not altcoins.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:26:10 PM

Don't mine on GHash, see if you can find a multipool that gives you bitcoins not altcoins.
Please let me have an experienced better suggestion. In our experience Ghash.io is very clear and pay the exact amount they promise.
And yes give some altcoins additianlly. But the profitablity seems to be good.
But let me have your alternative pool suggestion.

Thanks,

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

Please let me have an experienced better suggestion. In our experience Ghash.io is very clear and pay the exact amount they promise.

Thanks,
Well you're hosting a warehouse full of tech, so you could create your own p2pool node.

Other than that, any pool that hasn't gotten dangerously close to 50%. Slush would be one example.

P2Pool offers no fees like ghash, and you can run it on a raspberry pi sitting in the warehouse.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:36:30 PM

Thanks,
Well you're hosting a warehouse full of tech, so you could create your own p2pool node.

Other than that, any pool that hasn't gotten dangerously close to 50%. Slush would be one example.

P2Pool offers no fees like ghash, and you can run it on a raspberry pi sitting in the warehouse.

Great! this is a good Suggestion! Cheesy
I will read about p2poll more and update about this soon.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:36:45 PM

INSTALLING POWER CABLING AT FORGE COIN FACILITY

MAY 23, 2014

As scheduled on May 23th 2014 we have installed power Cabling at Forge Coin Facility.

Here is some pictures and one video for this:

Connecting ForgeCoin facility to main 3×400 Amp power:

ForgeCoin Main power post:

Installing power Cabling at Forge Coin Facility Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQccfhaROpw

Now we have enough power capacity to host up to 175 S1 Antminers in current facility.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:02:09 AM

UPDATES FROM FORGECOIN

MAY 26, 2014

We have received Batches 4 and 5!

Batched 1,2 & 3 still in custom clearance process. We hope that they will clear very soon as well.

Now at ForgeCoin Facility we have 8xS1 Antminers Mining.

We estimate that today we should have Batch 1(8xS1) release from customs.

Also we hope that today we calculate the second week dividends and pay them.

Take a look at your Antminers mining at ForgeCoin Facility:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAyf7KWxT1Q

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

Looks like you're doing well Sephehr.

Please look into p2pool. Its good for the network!

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:16:16 AM

Thanks a lot, Sure I will do, But recently very busy transacting with customs and shipping devices to facility and Installing them, But I will definitely check your suggestion, p2pool, for better results.

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:17:28 AM

Thanks a lot, Sure I will do, But recently very busy transacting with customs and shipping devices to facility and Installing them, But I will definitely check your suggestion, p2pool, for better results.
Not surprised, I've been waiting on customs for 4 days with something for the exchange.

You probably won't get anymore profits using p2pool, but its good for the network. Which indirectly benefits you.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:51:02 PM

SECOND WEEK DIVIDENDS PAID

MAY 28, 2014

It’s our pleasure to inform that we have paid our Second Week dividends today:

ForgeCoin Dividnds 5_26_2014-page1

For a pdf file please click here.

We have two weeks of hard work but it’s very sweet to pay the first dividends to our asset holders.

Now we have 18xS1 Antminers installed and mining at our facility.

We have 10x S1 Antminers(Batches 2 and 3) that are still in custom waiting for clearance.

We have 12xS1 Antminers(Batches 6,7,8,9) ordered and shipped.

We grow from daily 0.031 BTC on 5/21/2014 to 0.144 BTC per day today.

You can check our daily income here in our dedicated BTC Address for Mining:

We hope deeply to grow Forgecoin Smooth and over Trust and Transparency.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:15:45 PM

NEW ASSET PRICE

MAY 28, 2014

As Bitmain decreased the S1 Antminers price also we are using a new PSU that is cheaper we also decreasing our BTC and NXT Asset prices.

So the new BTC Price of ForgeCoin Asset is 0.7777 BTC and for those apply before June 15 with %10 Discount, it will be 0.7 BTC.

Also as the NXT/BTC rate is now stabilizing above 6800 Satoshi the new NXT Asset price is 10300 NXT/ForgeCoin Asset.

For sure, whoever invest faster receive more mining rewards.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: