Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Script or .bat for "automatic forward a TX from A to B" *help*  (Read 1035 times)
BlueBitAUT (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:01:27 PM

Hi,

I could need some help please.
For the start - I am no Developer or Programmer, sadly.

As I started to look for a solution, I thought this is a "everyday-task" and common use...
But it seems to be somewhat highly complicated (at least to me?!),
as I haven't found any useful help, yet.

What I am looking for, is something one could compare to a ruleset in an EMail-Client,
which just moves the newly received Message into the right folder.

Task:
Based on Bitcoin-QT / Bitcoind (or if necessary another local Wallet)
everytime, when my local Wallet, on my WindowsPC (running 24/7),
receives a new Transaction/Deposit,
this last transaction with that amount (-fee),
has to be transferred/transacted ASAP (after 1 confirmation for example),
automatically to another Address i own.
(and if possible, write all Transactiondetails in to a logfile / CSV or something)

I found a lot of informations and documentation about walletnotify, sendtoaddress etc.
and even some people that said "yeah, sure, easy stuff you just have to..."
But I failed to get it running anyhow, sadly.

Well, i need someone that has and wants to share - or can write, a .bat-file or a script (without setting up a LAMP/XAMP-whatever server)
to solve my problem described above.
OR can point me to a link/solution, that could help me (without developer skills) and isn't relied to a onlinewallet or shady 3rd-party stuff Wink

Of course i wil tip/donate for a useful help and also appreciate every PM with a reasonable offer in BTC, to write this for me.

Thanks!

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:05:48 PM

It's not feasible to do this with a bat file. You'll need to use a compiled program or a more powerful scripting language.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
BlueBitAUT (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:19:46 PM

It's not feasible to do this with a bat file. You'll need to use a compiled program or a more powerful scripting language.

Maybe, but the idea with a local batch file seemed not so bad, after i have seen this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151093.msg1616877#msg1616877

"just replacing" the email-stuff with a walletnotify loop and if confirmed funds are there, make an transaction to my other defined address.

Every suggestion or piece of code to solve this is much apreciated.

There has to be a simple solution for this... i hope.

Thanks!
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 03:06:31 PM

-snip-

Like a phyton script?

https://github.com/Steve132/CoinRelay

Not sure if that falls under "Im not a devolper"

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
BlueBitAUT (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:29:26 PM

-snip-

Like a phyton script?

Well, after reading the features this looks promising.
I'll go and try to find out, whats needed to set this up - do you have any experience with that?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 07:29:02 AM

-snip-

Like a phyton script?

Well, after reading the features this looks promising.
I'll go and try to find out, whats needed to set this up - do you have any experience with that?

Nope, never did this, but looks like regular install phyton and be fine routine. See your german thread for a more in depth answer Wink

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
amaclin
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Task:
Based on Bitcoin-QT / Bitcoind (or if necessary another local Wallet)
everytime, when my local Wallet, on my WindowsPC (running 24/7),
receives a new Transaction/Deposit,
this last transaction with that amount (-fee),
has to be transferred/transacted ASAP (after 1 confirmation for example),
automatically to another Address i own.
(and if possible, write all Transactiondetails in to a logfile / CSV or something)

I am in progress of development such program right now. First of all - some thoughts:

0) This is absolutely useless for "normal" use - you only waste blockchain with transactions transferring funds from one your address to another your address giving fees to miners.

1) This may be useful to transferring funds from compromised private keys.
For example you may try to relay all incoming transactions from https://blockchain.info/address/1JwSSubhmg6iPtRjtyqhUYYH7bZg3Lfy1T (this is well-known "correct horse battery staple") to your account. If you are lucky - your transaction will be the first one.

2) You do not need to have Bitcoin-QT running or even installed. We need only a set of
- list of bitcoin network hubs to connect to
- your private keys [!Achtung!]
- your destination address.
Stop here and think - are you ready to give your private keys to my program? Are you sure that my program will relay funds to your address, not to my?
Another problem is keeping these private keys in memory. They can be easy stolen by viruses/malware/etc. Bitcoin-QT does not keep them if your wallet.dat is password-protected. But you do not want to wakeup on 03:00 AM to enter the password, right?

3) We do not need to wait confirmations at all. Bitcoin protocol allows to resend funds immediately. But only with a fee (0.0001 will be enough, may be 0.00001)

If you are interested, please drop me a message. My program is not ready right now, because I want some other functions  in it. But I can compile "light" version for you. And we will test it on testnet together Smiley

Sorry for my poor English. It is not my native language
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:46:05 PM

inb4 someone writing a delete all drive partitions .bat file and passing it off to this poor guy.  Grin

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BlueBitAUT (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:29:57 PM

0) This is absolutely useless for "normal" use - you only waste blockchain with transactions transferring funds from one your address to another your address giving fees to miners.

This is only the last part of a few "actions". Everything else, I have already solved.
If i tell you that the "receiving" Address is my Deposit-Address on an Exchange - this would change the whole "use", right? Wink

2) You do not need to have Bitcoin-QT running or even installed.

I do have to, as i don't want to rely on Onlineservices or other 3rd party stuff.
I want to have the "Magic" happen only on my 24/7 running machine, based on the integrated functions of Bitcoind.

The Magic is: simply forward newly received funds on my QT-Wallet - automaticaly - to another Address.
And do some Logfile-work, just for the books...
I'd have never expected such a simple task could "cost" me nearly 2 weeks to solve/get solved.

I am, of course, aware that there will be txfee etc.
Thats one reason, why i don't want to use BlockchainWallet - as they charge 0.0005 Fee per TX, while QT has standard-fee of 0.0001
Which sums up if you want to forward 5-10 payments a day, with a average sum of 15 € in BTC. ... for example.

Thank you very much for your reply, but sorry Mate, i won't hand over my private keys Wink

inb4 someone writing a delete all drive partitions .bat file and passing it off to this poor guy.  Grin

Well, I might not be a developer, but I am still able to read and won't ever start any file on my "Live Machine", before checking/testing it in some secure enviroment Wink

amaclin
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:56:44 PM

This is only the last part of a few "actions". Everything else, I have already solved.
If i tell you that the "receiving" Address is my Deposit-Address on an Exchange - this would change the whole "use", right? Wink
So, it is not "last part"  Smiley Auto-exchange BTC to USD, auto-withdraw BTC to bank account and auto-pay from bank account for electricity?

2) You do not need to have Bitcoin-QT running or even installed.

I do have to, as i don't want to rely on Onlineservices or other 3rd party stuff.
I want to have the "Magic" happen only on my 24/7 running machine, based on the integrated functions of Bitcoind.
The main problem I see is that you have to leave your wallet.dat unpassworded to be able to relay transactions via such script. Because even Bitcoin-QT has no access to private keys from passworded wallet.dat

Thank you very much for your reply, but sorry Mate, i won't hand over my private keys Wink
I've tried to describe all risks to you in my previous message. It is good that you understand.
BlueBitAUT (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:30:49 PM

So, it is not "last part" 

Just believe me - it is - and i didn't even wanted to talk about that, exactly because of more questions raised as solved,
in this particular question.

The main problem I see is that you have to leave your wallet.dat unpassworded

No Smiley

I've tried to describe all risks to you in my previous message. It is good that you understand.

I think / hope I do so.
That is why i separated THIS task, and asking just for THIS to get solved, anyhow, finally  Undecided

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: