Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][CSY][BOUNTY][GIVEAWAYS] Coinsy PoW/PoS  (Read 8722 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:15:45 PM

Pity the Pool!  Coinsy (CSY) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- DDOS protection
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center

http://csy.pitythepool.com

Do you have your crons running?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:20:41 PM

Pity the Pool!  Coinsy (CSY) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- DDOS protection
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center

http://csy.pitythepool.com

Do you have your crons running?

I do, all is well.  Just not finding blocks very fast due to difficulty and slow network block times (5 minutes)

PityThePool owns about 1/3 of the network hashrate, thus we should average finding blocks every 15 minutes (1 out of 3)
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:00:53 PM

This may be the most underwhelming launch ever.

Stealth launch, or AKA: How to mine a crapload of your own coin before anyone else gets a chance.

From the website: Please use the wallet and setgenerate true!
Are you fucking kidding?
You want people to cpu mine from the wallet so you can GPU mine?
You have to DIG to find the mining instructions and even then they are vague as hell (FYI they are on the "news" page for some retarded reason).

Dev, you obviously have no idea what the fuck you are doing.
Maybe you should have teamed up with someone that knows a little bit more than JACK SHIT about starting a business or project.

As a final note: 5 minute blocks! whoopdee friggin doo. Why would anyone want to use a coin that slow for financial transactions?
reflector

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:10:02 PM

Stealth launch, or AKA: How to mine a crapload of your own coin before anyone else gets a chance.

Are you fucking kidding?
You have to DIG to find the mining instructions and even then they are vague as hell (FYI they are on the "news" page for some retarded reason).

Maybe you should have teamed up with someone that knows a little bit more than JACK SHIT about starting a business or project.

As a final note: 5 minute blocks! whoopdee friggin doo. Why would anyone want to use a coin that slow for financial transactions?

This guy is like Take your coin and shove it!
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:30:41 PM

Are you fucking kidding?

+1 he doesnt even care enough to write a proper ann thread and you see his fucking responses to questions so vague he doesn't give a shit other than to mine a shit tonne of his own coins.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:33:19 PM

reflector

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:52:25 PM

Are you fucking kidding?

+1 he doesnt even care enough to write a proper ann thread and you see his fucking responses to questions so vague he doesn't give a shit other than to mine a shit tonne of his own coins.

Maybe the dude just sucks at marketing.  The coin/exchange seem pretty innovative.
dmgta

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:11:35 PM

Are you fucking kidding?

Maybe the dude just sucks at marketing.  The coin/exchange seem pretty innovative.

If he sucks at marketing then what do you think 90% of creating and maintaining a coin is? It's marketing I have seen plenty of innovations die because of poor marketing and no adoption of the technology. Why would anyone trust someone who doesn't even know the basic fundamentals of how to communicate with his users?

You really think if a problem arises this guy won't just walk? He doesn't even spend time answering simple questions
reflector

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:23:58 PM

Are you fucking kidding?

If he sucks at marketing then what do you think 90% of creating and maintaining a coin is? It's marketing I have seen plenty of innovations die because of poor marketing and no adoption of the technology. Why would anyone trust someone who doesn't even know the basic fundamentals of how to communicate with his users?

You really think if a problem arises this guy won't just walk? He doesn't even spend time answering simple questions

In most cases, marketing is the majorityof what a coin is composed of.  However, this coin clearly has a lot of programming work put into it, as evidenced here: https://github.com/coinsy  Maybe the community can step in and handle some of more social stuff.
This time/effort investment is the same reason why I'm betting he wouldn't walk at the first sign of trouble. 
dmgta

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:04:34 PM

Are you fucking kidding?

In most cases, marketing is the majorityof what a coin is composed of.  However, this coin clearly has a lot of programming work put into it, as evidenced here: https://github.com/coinsy  Maybe the community can step in and handle some of more social stuff.
This time/effort investment is the same reason why I'm betting he wouldn't walk at the first sign of trouble. 

What I would rather see is the community build off of his technology and use it with a serious team behind it. MArk my words at the first sign of real trouble i.e. someone figures out a hack to the wallets as an example he is walking also who is this guy and how much do we trust his ability to do this on his own? This kind of technology needs a solid team behind it I would not trust this dev unless they came out and provided us their actual real life identities they have no rep here and are bringing out this tech. Way too risky for anyone with a logical brain.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:06:32 PM

new pool for csy

http://csy.dgbpool.com/

thanks

Sad

im the hostmaster of dgbpool.

all coins lost,  hacker stolen all my server wallet.

So, im sorry for this.

My server wallet about 660 k cinni, sorry for everybody, my fees also lost.

I cant afford this, just sorry for u.

sorry.

please stop posting in every new thread. you are a scammer that stole my coins.
dgbpool

Activity: 300
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:15:53 PM

new pool for csy

thanks

Sad

So, im sorry for this.

sorry.

i didnt.

bağış : 0x31B00501fA5d235474aECB3B3d6395d5b0710931
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:18:10 PM

new pool for csy

thanks

Sad

So, im sorry for this.

sorry.

i didnt.

37%CINNI, 36.1%LC, BDG is 30.3%, NEXT is csy

you are a big fucking liar. give me my fucking coins back and stop advertising them in your sig.
dgbpool

Activity: 300
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:29:12 PM

new pool for csy

thanks

Sad

So, im sorry for this.

sorry.

i didnt.

37%CINNI, 36.1%LC, BDG is 30.3%, NEXT is csy

you are a big fucking liar. give me my fucking coins back and stop advertising them in your sig.

Im not. Give me the fucking address and pool username?

bağış : 0x31B00501fA5d235474aECB3B3d6395d5b0710931
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:34:05 PM

uber fail

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:07:30 PM

diff 35....solo Huh
dmgta

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:22:45 PM

FAIL + 1000000
reflector

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:05:45 PM

diff 35....solo Huh

You can join a pool.  Might be easier at this point.
coinsy.org (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:02:58 AM

Launch was a success. Some pools had some problems initially but resolved them. This is a rare coin so get in early as PoW is where majority of the coins will be minted.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:07:24 AM

the launch was shit and so is this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: