Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken - 6 months and still cannot get my money  (Read 2517 times)
shardymop (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:19:17 PM

Hello All,
If anybody at all could offer any advice on how to get your money out of Kraken please help.
I transferred 2.5k in USD to my account in December 2013. For 4 months it showed zero balance.

Eventually they replied to a ticket but only after I told them I was relating my Kraken experience on bitcoin forums.
My account was credited with USD but as I am in UK they advised withdrawing as Euros.
When I explained my account showed zero balance when showing Euros, they emailed back saying "reply to this email and we will help you withdraw your balance as Euros"
I did reply weeks ago, and obviously they have not replied.

It is nearly 6 months and they still have my money and again will not reply to support tickets.
I can no longer log on to my account so I cannot raise a ticket.

If anybody at all could advise on how to get money out, or which fraud authority to report this to, I would be most grateful

regards
s
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:18:20 PM

Hello All,
If anybody at all could offer any advice on how to get your money out of Kraken please help.
I transferred 2.5k in USD to my account in December 2013. For 4 months it showed zero balance.

Eventually they replied to a ticket but only after I told them I was relating my Kraken experience on bitcoin forums.
My account was credited with USD but as I am in UK they advised withdrawing as Euros.
When I explained my account showed zero balance when showing Euros, they emailed back saying "reply to this email and we will help you withdraw your balance as Euros"

It is nearly 6 months and they still have my money and again will not reply to support tickets.

If anybody at all could advise on how to get money out, or which fraud authority to report this to, I would be most grateful

regards
s

Hi shardymop - I'm really sorry about the trouble you've been having. I located your tickets about this and I see the problem. You created a follow-up ticket to let us know you wanted the conversion and for some reason the ticket was marked as solved without any response. This means we didn't see your reply and didn't know you wanted the conversion. Something went wrong with our ticket system here, so it's our fault, but it wasn't intentional. I've got a support agent on your case now and we'll get your withdrawal processed as soon as we can.
Fixx

Activity: 535
Merit: 501

EMC

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:57:51 PM

Kraken is scam!  I wait my withdraw 2,5 month!

Withdrawal ACBXIHS-SV3RA5-TB3RHJ
Type       Wire Transfer
Date       05-14-14 09:38:31 +0400
Description       VTB 24 (JSC)
Transaction ID       ——
Status       Sent
Amount       €1,340.00
Fee       €40.00

FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:33:34 PM

Hello All,

regards
s

Hi shardymop - I'm really sorry about the trouble you've been having. I located your tickets about this and I see the problem. You created a follow-up ticket to let us know you wanted the conversion and for some reason the ticket was marked as solved without any response. This means we didn't see your reply and didn't know you wanted the conversion. Something went wrong with our ticket system here, so it's our fault, but it wasn't intentional. I've got a support agent on your case now and we'll get your withdrawal processed as soon as we can.

Any update on kraken? Did they refund you in the end?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:15:08 PM

ANY updates, was thinking of opening an account but...

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

ANY updates, was thinking of opening an account but...
OP Last Active:    May 24, 2014, 01:21:57 PM, may be you should open a new thread for people to contribute and guide you right.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: