Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★  (Read 88370 times)
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:43:27 AM

wow, just fired up wallet after 1 year. Wallet synced with 22 active connections, amazing!
coinforlife

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:58:13 AM

So what happened with this Bankcoin I see its still active....

webwave

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 07:44:32 AM

Bankcoin had some glitches and they were corrected. They continue correcting errors daily and are now dealing with a very smooth, sophisticated product.

The reserve partnered with a group of professionals, each with a solid professional, successful career for counseling and business experience support. Then they partnered with one of the world's strongest international law firms.

We cannot change the past or undo, or take back what people that worked with Bankcoin posted on these forums. We do apologize for those aggressive remarks and ask that you give Bankcoin a chance.

You will be pleasantly surprised.

Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:01:11 PM

Bankcoin had some glitches and they were corrected. They continue correcting errors daily and are now dealing with a very smooth, sophisticated product.

The reserve partnered with a group of professionals, each with a solid professional, successful career for counseling and business experience support. Then they partnered with one of the world's strongest international law firms.

We cannot change the past or undo, or take back what people that worked with Bankcoin posted on these forums. We do apologize for those aggressive remarks and ask that you give Bankcoin a chance.

If this is remotely true, why not start a new Ann reboot with a new wallet, exchange, etc?

webwave

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 09:37:41 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 11:06:53 AM by webwave

Bankcoin had some glitches and they were corrected. They continue correcting errors daily and are now dealing with a very smooth, sophisticated product. The reserve partnered with a group of professionals, each with a solid professional, successful career for counseling and business experience support. Then they partnered with one of the world's strongest international law firms. We cannot change the past or undo, or take back what people that worked with Bankcoin posted on these forums. We do apologize for those aggressive remarks and ask that you give Bankcoin a chance.

[/quote]
If this is remotely true, why not start a new Ann reboot with a new wallet, exchange, etc?
[/quote]

This very approach, (where you start your response with "If this is remotely true...") begins with an implication that you have been misled (if you don't see done with any cryptocurrency, "exactly what 'you' expect done with it."

Not everyone that comes to these forums is accustomed to aggression nor expects to be asked a question wrapped in a backhand (but I certainly do recognize it when I read it). Some people, like myself may come sincerely to share information that seems important. However you've got to realize that not everyone posting here has the spirit of a gamer ready for sport or blood.  Some people are calm and relaxed.

Actually, had you given an opportunity, I would have said that little by little those changes are already taking place but you should know that when you ask a question in such a sharp, edgy manner, it only serves to intimidate. Not everyone's a brawler and often, when a peaceful individual is facing aggression without cause, he or she may not fight or argue, he or she may just go work on something else and abandon what was originally a mere courtesy.

In any case, I came with a peaceful state of mind not aggression. Many businesses change internal folk, coders, engineers, etc. That is not unusual, in fact, from what I've seen in the last 18 years working within different projects, I'd say it's the norm. In fact, 'change' is one of the few common elements you can count on in all projects.

Don't assume that because you weren't personally consulted on the matter, that somehow what I've posted isn't as you put it, "remotely..." anything at all.

Some people truly do come in peace with the mere purpose of sharing and exchanging information about positive growth and development. What I've posted is not unusual information, I've seen projects like these change, change again and re-change several times before something hits the ground running. Business change, growth and positive development happens more often than not, in fact it's almost routine.

New engineers, coders, etc., have been proceeding on the project taking steps you yourself mentioned. Allowing them to proceed as they've been doing has produced a positive credible result. But try and take it easy when someone like myself posts here because not everyone works out in a verbal mma octagon. Not everyone is coming here to do battle. I only came to learn a bit and share a bit.

If you recall, my original statement was a post saying that positive changes had been made, parties had been changed and the work has proceeded positively. Anonymously responding with a 'lofty air' to someone posting here will only encourage the person to leave.

Rest assured that you'll never get information when you speak pointedly to a person who does not report to you nor is beholding to you in anyway. Taking sharp tongued pot shots at new visitors will only make them leave as I have no malice.

It's possible however that I stepped into a private forum. If I did, kindly excuse me (it was not intentional). I will go back to the forum directory.

Rage19420

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:26:32 AM

So are you still peddling the claim that BANK is linked to gold? Without any proof?

I want to redeem 10k BANK for 10k ounces of gold.

Either you can, or you can't.

Until then all this is, is bullshit.
webwave

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:32:07 AM

So are you still peddling the claim that BANK is linked to gold? Without any proof?  I want to redeem 10k BANK for 10k ounces of gold.  Either you can, or you can't.  Until then all this is, is bullshit.

Terribly sorry about any claims made in the past. I wasn't there at the time so I cannot defend or protest past claims. Many startups have had to change staff, change direction, and apologize when their original plans were off the mark. That's usually the result when logic and reason prevail.

No one is defending or even explaining claims that came in the past. What I can offer is a respectful apology for whatever was 'peddled' and let you know that an exchange is under construction for the first quarter of 2016.

All I had posted on this forum was that the company had taken on new technical staff and taken a constructive, realistic direction. I am not at all demeaning anything you wrote, on the contrary, and I do offer you an absolute apology that these corrections took so long to "reconstruct" and "redirect."

Recognize that I am learning, and that I am new here. I do not mean any disrespect nor do I mean to dismiss anything you post - on the contrary.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:24:54 PM

Im looking to pick up additional bankcoin. Is there any exchange and if not those looking to sell PM me, offer is 1 sat.
Rage19420

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:33:20 PM

Im looking to pick up additional bankcoin. Is there any exchange and if not those looking to sell PM me, offer is 1 sat.

Dude, its pegged to gold...or something.....lol
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:59:47 PM

Dude, its pegged to gold...or something.....lol

very clever, offer still stands.

Don't Be This Guy

novag

Activity: 687

novag

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 12:22:01 PM

Any exchange is alive? have 3k

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:07:00 PM

I too will buy bank. PM me an offer.

PashaBoucher

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:44:19 PM

I too will buy bank. PM me an offer.

yeah
I too will buy bank. I will offer 1 sat  Grin
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:56:32 AM

i got bank but the wallet is old and no connections active
qumatru

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:32:53 AM

trying to get some connections. i've dug up the thread for addnodes and added the longest list i could find but my wallet version is 1.0.0 are there any updates? perhaps a download link for the latest wallet version?
qumatru

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:12:31 PM

any chance someone will repost the latest wallet somewhere? i can't get a connection on the old one.
koha

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:05:47 AM

any chance someone will repost the latest wallet somewhere? i can't get a connection on the old one.

This is the latest wallet - https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqopc3xgvnw3cuz/bankcoin-qt.zip?dl=0
qumatru

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:08:13 AM

thanks! do you have a list of active nodes as well? can't get a connection even on the new wallet
PashaBoucher

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:58:28 AM

Is there news about the bankcoin?

pb
qumatru

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:49:07 AM

not that i know of, but i'm checking all of my old coins to see which ones are still kicking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: