Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:52:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★  (Read 88368 times)
tockdal

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:23:54 PM

2 exchange , good !
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:27:32 PM

Thanks to whomever gave me your Bank on 50 satoshis  Kiss

first on the exchange first for the lowest prices from miners dump

how many u collected at 50 sat ?
700k+ on 30-63 satoshi of .22 BTC Smiley

and still buying  Cheesy
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:28:36 PM

Hyped up about this one too.  Hopefully it can get on poloniex as well and up from there!! Mintpal will take it if it has high volume.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
PatCash79

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:30:33 PM

massive dumping at the moment
insanedumps

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:31:33 PM

0.3360   1050000.00000000   0.00000032

this order buy 1,05% of total coins
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:34:55 PM

0.3360   1050000.00000000   0.00000032

this order buy 1,05% of total coins
Miners are fed up of p&d scam coins, so they are happy to dump if they can make electricity money and little extra so we got a chance to buy low, hope this coin survive lol.. I also got almost 1% of total coin  Smiley
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:36:27 PM

why don't you dump your coins at c-cex  Grin

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
saykor

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:38:36 PM

Miners are fed up of p&d scam coins, so they are happy to dump if they can make electricity money and little extra so we got a chance to buy low, hope this coin survive lol.. I also got almost 1% of total coin  Smiley

Don't talk from my name and what I am happy to do, please because you not have idea how wrong are you.

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:40:57 PM

Don't talk from my name and what I am happy to do, please because you not have idea how wrong are you.
lol wot you mean?
saykor

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:46:21 PM

Miners are fed up of p&d scam coins, so they are happy to dump if they can make electricity money and little extra so we got a chance to buy low, hope this coin survive lol.. I also got almost 1% of total coin  Smiley

lol wot you mean?

I am a miner, and you say what miners are happy to do = you say what I am happy to do  Tongue

We not work for electricity company !
The hardware is not cheap to be happy with a little extra !

So no miners are not happy to dump. Of course there always will have a have a stupid ppl and free premined coins.

Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
kirilvvbg

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:47:00 PM

Be patient with trades...
But also make some volumes... So that we got noticed by "big whales"in trading...
pttinh

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:47:33 PM

http://trustpool.sytes.net/

Changed to MPOS pool.
ficklepickle

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:48:58 PM

Miners are fed up of p&d scam coins, so they are happy to dump if they can make electricity money and little extra so we got a chance to buy low, hope this coin survive lol.. I also got almost 1% of total coin  Smiley

lol wot you mean?

I am a miner, and you say what miners are happy to do = you say what I am happy to do  Tongue

So no miners are not happy to dump. Of course there always will have a have a stupid ppl and free premined coins.

Some free premined coins are doing quite well, I still think some hardcore miners need to take time to invest in the community

Look at Dogecoin.  I mined 2-3 million of that in the two weeks and forgot about it.  Went back and found my holdings worth 8 BTC because of the community.  

Look for a community first.  

bankcash (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:49:23 PM

http://trustpool.sytes.net/

Changed to MPOS pool.
add
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:51:14 PM

lol wot you mean?

Haha i got you buddy..  I was talking about giant rigs who dig network with insane hashrates and collect millions of coins in a day, make money everyday is their strategy and they dont care at all about if coin will do well in future, price will go up or not or it even survives Grin
saykor

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:52:44 PM

Some free premined coins are doing quite well, I still think some hardcore miners need to take time to invest in the community

Look at Dogecoin.  I mined 2-3 million of that in the two weeks and forgot about it.  Went back and found my holdings worth 8 BTC because of the community.  

Look for a community first.  

This is very good. You cannot expect community for every coins.

usually i keep 2k from every coin that I mine. But doge is only one example. Most of the coins not have a future.

saykor

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:54:56 PM

lol wot you mean?

Haha i got you buddy..  I was talking about giant rigs who dig network with insane hashrates and collect millions of coins in a day, make money everyday is their strategy and they dont care at all about if coin will do well in future, price will go up or not or it even survives Grin

I not know for giant rigs but suppose their hardware too is not a cheap.

insanedumps

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:56:13 PM

look at vericoin , ipominer break the block chain with too much hash on the pool . the hash need to be spread
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM

lol wot you mean?

Bro i dont know how experienced you are in crypto industry.. but you should know everybody doesn't need to have a hardware to mine, if you rent a big rig with .2 BTC to mine some coin for 24 hours there are chances you can make extra everyday if you are mining at launch and thats what people do nowadays.. including me if i have to mine Cheesy
saykor

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:02:10 PM

lol wot you mean?

Bro i dont know how experienced you are in crypto industry.. but you should know everybody doesn't need to have a hardware to mine, if you rent a big rig with .2 BTC to mine some coin for 24 hours there are chances you can make extra everyday if you are mining at launch and thats what people do nowadays.. including me if i have to mine Cheesy

Yes I know it can be rented but i am not sure if small extra is ok too. It is out of my scope but when I know how much fees I have to get my money in my hand I not think small extra will be good.
But as I say it is not in my scope so I can't talk for renting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: