Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★  (Read 88370 times)
k-meister

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:13:57 AM

Well guys as you can tell from my post a couple of pages back I supported the idea of bankcoin. The anonymous transfer option made this coin really stand out at this cheap price, but I fear we've all been scammed.

-The developer does not respond to anything.
-The claim about darksend and zerocoin cannot be true, zerocoin was abandoned by their developers and darksend is limited to darkcoin only until the 25th of May.
-The coin has no website
-No promotion from the dev except for some pumping on Twitter
-The wallet does not work

It looks to me as some shady dev tried to copy and paste features from other succesful coins in the announcement of this coin to lure people into buying. There is absolutely no evidence supporting the anonymous features, or even functionality of this coin.

I bought at 410 but now I sold at 220 to still get some of my money back, I am certain this coin is a total scam. Contrary to some people in the crypto world I am no pump and dumper, I want to warn both holders and newbies to steer away from this coin, but by all means do your own research as well. I've been burned too many times and I am getting sick of it. The whole idea of crypto at this point comes with risks I know that, but willingly conning people out of their cash is immoral. I welcome anyone to correct me if I am wrong, but as of now things regarding this coin don't look too good imho.

Couldn't agree more. I was a large investor in this but now I have pulled out. The whole thing is looking very much like a con.
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:15:07 AM

Well guys as you can tell from my post a couple of pages back I supported the idea of bankcoin. The anonymous transfer option made this coin really stand out at this cheap price, but I fear we've all been scammed.

-The claim about darksend and zerocoin cannot be true, zerocoin was abandoned by their developers and darksend is limited to darkcoin only until the 25th of May.
-The coin has no website

It looks to me as some shady dev tried to copy and paste features from other succesful coins in the announcement of this coin to lure people into buying. There is absolutely no evidence supporting the anonymous features, or even functionality of this coin.

I bought at 410 but now I sold at 220 to still get some of my money back, I am certain this coin is a total scam. Contrary to some people in the crypto world I am no pump and dumper, I want to warn both holders and newbies to steer away from this coin, but by all means do your own research as well. I've been burned too many times and I am getting sick of it. The whole idea of crypto at this point comes with risks I know that, but willingly conning people out of their cash is immoral. I welcome anyone to correct me if I am wrong, but as of now things regarding this coin don't look too good imho.

Couldn't agree more. I was a large investor in this but now I have pulled out. The whole thing is looking very much like a con.

Same, pulled out over night. The lack of communication from the DEV scared me.

Update: And now that I sold, there's a PUMP on bittrex lol... Sad
k-meister

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:26:53 AM

Dude. You lost money because you followed a twitter pump and now you call Bankcoin a scam?

Did anyone pointed a gun into your head and forced you to buy?

If you knew it was a pump you should have waited for the pumper to be over and then wait for the market to correct the price like for example now as I write this post. Now it is a good time to buy! Buy low sell high. You bought at the peak of the pump and now you come here and cry about your own mistake and greed?

Developers make coins for people to invest in them or not. People in this forum must put in their heads once and for all that cryptocurrencies are a business to make people money just like any other business. This is not a playground for kids.

I strongly suggest anyone that does not know how financial markets work to not even try to make any trade!

Bankcoin has a great potential. We saw a great volume in the last hours and this coin still is being mined. Miners will sell to cover costs so dont be surprised that the price is low for the potential marketcap of this coin. But even so it is trading around 150 satoshi which is the double where it was in the first day it hit the exchange.

Did you deliberately ignore the entire content of Springfield's post and respond talking about something else entirely?
He explained very clearly why it seems like we've all been conned.
You are talking about something else (playgrounds etc???) and then pumping the coin.
For anyone reading this, beware BankCoin! 
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:46:09 AM

So...if you all think it's a scam, why don't you all sell your coins to me ....CHEAP!!!!   I promise to sell them back to you for at least double the price  Grin  Grin
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:17:00 AM

what i don't understand is as to why people are calling this a scam because it was planning to implement zerocoin or darkend. im sure bank coin never said they would implement it right
EuropeCoin

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:39:26 AM

Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:41:29 AM

-The coin has no website

the dev is 99,99% chinese and he is on the way to making a new coin already, this is a pure scam yet people continue to buy brainless
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:52:36 AM

Jeez, these Chinese are developing an extremely bad reputation.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

-The coin has no website

the dev is 99,99% chinese and he is on the way to making a new coin already, this is a pure scam yet people continue to buy brainless

you have a forum activity level over 400. whens the last time you were outside? take a break sparky.

bankcoin is solid. lots of whale support and big pump coming.

qinyasu

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:58:14 AM

Developers of application in severe, as the people we buy these COINS have what meaning, we just keep trading again, the developers also is such, who dare say BTC is not a scam, because he is too high, the value of your paid the price of their greed, so you to discredit it, this is wrong behavior, please you think about it, I think he is a good coin, because many trade him Grin Grin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:58:46 AM

-The coin has no website

you have a forum activity level over 400. whens the last time you were outside? take a break sparky.

400 is still too low, i want 1k activity  Grin
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:01:59 PM

-The coin has no website

+1

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
cassius69

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:03:53 PM

-The coin has no website

you'll get there Grin

as soon as the mining is done bankcoin is rising up. lots of accumulation this weekend. plus this is the coin to replace banks. we need something like that!

popok

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:07:17 PM

What are the features of this coin?
cassius69

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:09:51 PM

What are the features of this coin?

works just like bitcoin...only better  Grin

Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:11:51 PM

-The coin has no website

you'll get there Grin

as soon as the mining is done bankcoin is rising up. lots of accumulation this weekend. plus this is the coin to replace banks. we need something like that!

"Lots of whale support and big pump coming." I lol'd. You are a funny person, bashing coins that you dont like and lying about coins that you invested in. I advice ppl to not listen to this person since he will try to manipulate you do to exactly what he wants.
cassius69

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:18:09 PM

-The coin has no website

400 is still too low, i want 1k activity  Grin

you'll get there Grin

"Lots of whale support and big pump coming." I lol'd. You are a funny person, bashing coins that you dont like and lying about coins that you invested in. I advice ppl to not listen to this person since he will try to manipulate you do to exactly what he wants.

i gotta ask. when you make a statement like this...do you really think you are influencing anyone? i mean get serious. nobody cares about your opinion any more than they care about mine.

this is a forum for entertainment. that said...obviously the whales are in. if you were involved in trading this weekend you would know that already. the coin has big volume. the weak hand miners are going to dump and then the price is going up, up, up, and up.

the only coins i bashed were whitecoin and shibecoin. both turned out to be complete crap. you should have listened and you could have save some money.

btw im on ignore by you. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595767.msg6578902#msg6578902

so we cant be having this converation.

Xtrata

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:22:31 PM

-The coin has no website

you'll get there Grin

i gotta ask. when you make a statement like this...do you really think you are influencing anyone? i mean get serious. nobody cares about your opinion any more than they care about mine.

this is a forum for entertainment. that said...obviously the whales are in. if you were involved in trading this weekend you would know that already. the coin has big volume. the weak hand miners are going to dump and then the price is going up, up, up, and up.

the only coins i bashed were whitecoin and shibecoin. both turned out to be complete crap. you should have listened and you could have save some money.

So if you dont think that your words are influencing anyone why are you talking about whales and that the price will go up when you have NO IDEA what so ever if it will? The volume on this coins is decent, yes, but it doesnt mean its a whale that is buying.

Yes you been bashing many coins, just check ur old posts, and you say that the coins are crap when the dev on this coin isnt even here talking while the other two ur talking about got active devs.

Edit: Maybe you dont know what "unignore" is, genius.
cassius69

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:26:45 PM

-The coin has no website

you'll get there Grin

So if you dont think that your words are influencing anyone why are you talking about whales and that the price will go up when you have NO IDEA what so ever if it will? The volume on this coins is decent, yes, but it doesnt mean its a whale that is buying.

Yes you been bashing many coins, just check ur old posts, and you say that the coins are crap when the dev on this coin isnt even here talking while the other two ur talking about got active devs.

the dev isnt here talking because he is busy coding. the dude is a genius. he has a deep background in the banking industry and this coin is going to change the way people make transactions forever. is denis ekic going to do that? he looks like a fat alcoholic? jus saying.

you been betting on the wrong teams and you are losing your shirt. i understand. you need to wise up and join a winning team. right now you can get bank at 130 sat or so. even shitecoin went to 450 with the clown devs and the broken wallet.

this is an altcoin that is changing the way people live!

and btw i am on ignore. so we cant be talking.

Xtrata

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:29:36 PM

-The coin has no website

you'll get there Grin

the dev isnt here talking because he is busy coding. the dude is a genius. he has a deep background in the banking industry and this coin is going to change the way people make transactions forever. is denis ekic going to do that? he looks like a fat alcoholic? jus saying.

you been betting on the wrong teams and you are losing your shirt. i understand. you need to wise up and join a winning team. right now you can get bank at 130 sat or so. even shitecoin went to 450 with the clown devs and the broken wallet.

this is an altcoin that is changing the way people live!

and btw i am on ignore. so we cant be talking.

Hahahahaha, I feel so sorry for you, seriously. Yes I will put you on ignore again and advice ppl to stay away from anything you say or are involved in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: