Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★  (Read 88368 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:18:11 AM

In fact, pepole that buy some coins at current levels can earn a lot of money, when this coin get some promotion, a new dev, a new image.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:18:55 AM

Nice movement on bankcoin...

So what is the status?

What are we planning to do?

What is the most important thing to do?

Will we assign some marketing leaders?

With just 100,000,000 coins this should be trading above 100Sats, and just with a little marketing this should happen easily.
Samai

Activity: 781

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:49:38 AM

Nice! Nice! Nice!  Cheesy
bankcash (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:10:51 AM

Lets BANK to the moon.
Pump,Pump,Pump,Pump,Pump!!!
CryptoLyon

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:55:47 AM

Lets BANK to the moon.

And this is what the dev of this coin as developed... a pump and dump coin! cassius69 I know this is you freaking scammer!
gorilo23

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:27:33 PM

There's heavy whale movement into the coin...
This is only the beginning of this pump...

Get some coins and get rich
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:14:09 PM

Lets BANK to the moon.

So you suddenly appear out of thin air, after abandoning the coin for weeks and this is all you have to say?

At around the same time someone dumps 14million BANK on bittrex?

Fuck you and your coin.
Rage19420

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:34:58 PM

BANK has been reprieved after sending a pm to Bittrex.  Grin 

Hi,

no problem.  We're happy to keep BANK on the exchange.  Glad someone is working on the coin again.

Please let us know about your future plans,
Bill

Next goal is to keep it going and have the current dev either step up or hand over the keys to someone who gives a shit.
bankcash (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:19:39 AM

Lets BANK to the moon.

So you suddenly appear out of thin air, after abandoning the coin for weeks and this is all you have to say?

Fuck you and your coin.
someone maybe buy a lot of bankcoins but its not me .i just have 5million coins to make our net safe,all my coins used to make pos blocks..
Im a dev not pumper or dumper but i also want to see bankcoin have the right price.
Rage19420

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:33:06 AM

Lets BANK to the moon.

Fuck you and your coin.
someone maybe buy a lot of bankcoins but its not me .i just have 5million coins to make our net safe,all my coins used to make pos blocks..
Im a dev not pumper or dumper but i also want to see bankcoin have the right price.

Ok thank you for your honesty and forthright. I apologize for the accusation.

So let's keep moving forward. I'm glad you have agreed to the community request to get another dev on board to take this over. Hopefully we can get this back on track and get BANK on an upward trajectory. I will consult with some of the others to track some competent and willing devs to take this on.
CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:36:54 AM

Coin died ?
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:33:41 AM

nice work on bittrex (I am yet to sell a single bank coin) there is truly big potential here name is fantastic (however logo needs a revamp) since it is a bank and banks have mobile apps IOS/android wallets in conjunction with bank name.. and you have a winner

would keep this thread clean, reduce noise, and focus on professional development and you will be surprised what will happen!

I would not even focus on anonymous features so much but deliver high quality wallets that are super stable, POS interest making should be as stable as possibly can (bank analogy)

this might be too early but I am sure someone will do that one day. a multi wallet that has bank at its core... something along these lines where bank collects proceeds from others and centralizes, you need unfortunately strong dev to deliver (any of the features)

go to the moon calls won't help

Cool

ps. I see this trend already "failed" coins (but wont mention and cross post here) are taken over again and redone often with large improvements , you will see more of it.. what you really have and it is gold. is the name at the moment.. it is BIG
Rage19420

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:51:19 AM

nice work on bittrex (I am yet to sell a single bank coin) there is truly big potential here name is fantastic (however logo needs a revamp) since it is a bank and banks have mobile apps IOS/android wallets in conjunction with bank name.. and you have a winner

would keep this thread clean, reduce noise, and focus on professional development and you will be surprised what will happen!

I would not even focus on anonymous features so much but deliver high quality wallets that are super stable, POS interest making should be as stable as possibly can (bank analogy)

this might be too early but I am sure someone will do that one day. a multi wallet that has bank at its core... something along these lines where bank collects proceeds from others and centralizes, you need unfortunately strong dev to deliver (any of the features)

Cool

ps. I see this trend already "failed" coins (but wont mention and cross post here) are taken over again and redone often with large improvements , you will see more of it.. what you really have and it is gold. is the name at the moment.. it is BIG

I will make a post soon in the ann seeking a talented dev to take over the coin. I got the blessing from the current dev and he will cooperate fully and completely.
teskky721

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:02:14 AM

I'm sure there will be loads of talented devs fighting to take over the coin
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:41:53 AM

Cool

I will make a post soon in the ann seeking a talented dev to take over the coin. I got the blessing from the current dev and he will cooperate fully and completely.

perfect.. I was just staking one of "interest bearing" coins.. concept is great.. another idea are physical debit cards ,many many things.. dev probably should get good % of coins to be vested, if he sees the potential, with name like bank you will attract people that would not even look at crypto before... otherwise "steady as she goes" no need for hype.. # of coins will be shrinking.. you probably see this already happening all around (exchanges dont make any FIAT , they remove coins , they also started to review coins source code..it is becoming harder.. and that is both good and bad.. 
Dexpla

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:44:41 PM

Hello,
I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading it many times and found some good advise, so i thought id try and help the community out a little and buy some Bank coins. Also i wrote an email to cryptsy.com and asked them if it was possible to list Bank coin... I'm hoping this might help a little! To which they replied .... they had never heard of the coin and they are now investigating it and hope it will soon be or cryptsy.com or available for voting there!!
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:40:16 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 01:02:55 AM by q327K091

Hello,
I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading it many times and found some good advise, so i thought id try and help the community out a little and buy some Bank coins. Also i wrote an email to cryptsy.com and asked them if it was possible to list Bank coin... I'm hoping this might help a little! To which they replied .... they had never heard of the coin and they are now investigating it and hope it will soon be or cryptsy.com or available for voting there!!

nice, overall technology works, blockchain/staking all in perfect order as far as I can tell
Dexpla

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:57:26 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 06:58:55 PM by Dexpla

I think buying Bank coin is a great investment, look at all the other POS coins now like PPcoin  being the oldest i think but only paying 1% a year.

I'm sure Bank coin with a little help from the community will be up there with PPcoin and maybe overtake it in a year....
Bank coin has more going for it than any other POS coin, everyone can earn from it if we keep buying and start bumping up the prices.

It needs some work doing to it like changing that sickly logo yuk!! but i see that someone has already made one that looks brill......
Why isn't the DEV getting involved? send him a few donations  after-all he has came up with what i think is the next best coin to bitcoin!

Happy mining or minting
Dexpla

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:17:07 AM

You can now vote for BankCoin (BANK) at http://www.coinwarz.com/voting
CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:44:01 PM

Any pool, p2p pool ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: