Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:27:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★  (Read 88370 times)
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:16:00 PM

Then why did he update the thread with new links ? Maybe he's changed his mind... People do!

The block explorer was paid and done by someone else. Not the dev. He just added the link. Go ahead and sink your money into this. If anything bad happens to the coin it will not be fixed by the current dev.

If you all want to save this coin then you all need to find a dev to take this over. Otherwise you are just whistling past the graveyard.
uro uro uro
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:28:13 PM

I think you are doing the right thing qiwoman2, maybe Rage19420 is a little upset because he may have sold out his shares too early, assuming he had any in the first place and that's why he's whistling past a graveyard LOL

It was I who reached out to Bittrex to keep it on the exchange after they listed to drop it.

Hi,

no problem.  We're happy to keep BANK on the exchange.  Glad someone is working on the coin again.

Please let us know about your future plans,
Bill

And then after getting the volume and price up this happens:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606388.msg7324554#msg7324554
Lets BANK to the moon.
Pump,Pump,Pump,Pump,Pump!!!

So you suddenly appear out of thin air, after abandoning the coin for weeks and this is all you have to say?

At around the same time someone dumps 14million BANK on bittrex?

Fuck you and your coin.

Your dev came out from the grave to dump his 14million premine on the community.

So knock yourself out and pour all you have into this.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:01:09 AM

I don't understand what is going on but I have been assured that there is work behind the scenes with one large company to take Bankcoin on.. I sincerely hope it all pans out nicely for all the holders.. Smiley..That's all I would like to see a coin be nice and have a future.. I am creating a coin with some friends..maybe later if we do well we can take over Bankcoin and run it.. Grin

I may not be a good trader but this one is doing retarded trading, he keeps lowering the price with puny buy and sell orders OMG lol.

0.0003    0.0003 Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rage19420

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:09:45 AM

I don't understand what is going on but I have been assured that there is work behind the scenes with one large company to take Bankcoin on.. I sincerely hope it all pans out nicely for all the holders.. Smiley..That's all I would like to see a coin be nice and have a future.. I am creating a coin with some friends..maybe later if we do well we can take over Bankcoin and run it.. Grin

I may not be a good trader but this one is doing retarded trading, he keeps lowering the price with puny buy and sell orders OMG lol.

0.0003    0.0003 Grin

Someone needs too. The specs are decent and the name is solid. The dev has not admitted that any "large company" is working on it either.

So there's that.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:13:24 AM

0.0003    0.0003 Grin

Someone needs too. The specs are decent and the name is solid. The dev has not admitted that any "large company" is working on it either.

So there's that.

Well I will know soon enough when the news actually comes out..Let's hope it's true though because if it is there will be mass adoption of the coin..It's a decent coin and could go well in the future..someone now just dumped a load on me so I can go take a nap..I made 35k extra trading so not bad..considering I am crap at it lol.. Smiley..Well I have some great ideas s if DEV wants someone to take it over..I will talk to some peeps... The peeps dealing with that company would be dump just buying up the coin if the rumor wasn't true.. as these peeps are primarily bitcoin holders but let's hope it us.. If Bank every hit 1k  sats I would have some nice pocket money then lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rage19420

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:18:50 AM

0.0003    0.0003 Grin

So there's that.

Well I will know soon enough when the news actually comes out..Let's hope it's true though because if it is there will be mass adoption of the coin..It's a decent coin and could go well in the future..someone now just dumped a load on me so I can go take a nap..I made 35k extra trading so not bad..considering I am crap at it lol.. Smiley..Well I have some great ideas s if DEV wants someone to take it over..I will talk to some peeps... The peeps dealing with that company would be dump just buying up the coin if the rumor wasn't true.. as these peeps are primarily bitcoin holders but let's hope it us.. If Bank every hit 1k  sats I would have some nice pocket money then lol.

If you can, you should. There's no reason why BANK couldn't have reached 50k+ sats if it was marketed right and have an active dev behind it.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:40:31 AM

0.0003    0.0003 Grin

So there's that.

If you can, you should. There's no reason why BANK couldn't have reached 50k+ sats if it was marketed right and have an active dev behind it.

Food for thought...I will meditate on it.. ..and tell my Friends..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
clackersmaracas

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:29:53 AM

Hello

Really sorry to spoil the party, Bankcoin is not backed by actual physical gold as it may indicate by the press release, it is based on mined amounts of GoldBars (GBS) and speculative future values.

I really didn't want to have to write here but I thought it was the right thing to do. There hasn't been any support, endorsement or knowledge of this by GoldBars (GBS) and I must apologise.

GoldBars (GBS) is part of a new wealth strategy (you can find out more at http://www.twitter.com/virtualores) which "hopes" that one day GoldBars (GBS) will be endorsed, regulated and approved by international financial organisations and world organisations to solve poverty, it is always made clear that GoldBars is not Gold, and it has zero value unless otherwise specified, underwritten, or regulated. Additionally it make take months if not years of communication, legal disputes, agreements and regulation before it is accepted or has any intrinsic capital value.

The team behind Bankcoin, to my knowledge, does hold around 300,000 bars which would enable them to use GoldBars as a future way of backing Bankcoin (but it must be noted that we do not know what weight, and therefore value, if any, will be given to GoldBars (GBS) in the future, so everything must be speculative in that regard).

Feel free to invest in Bankcoin, of course if GoldBars (GBS) does in the future have any value they may be worth something, or alternatively it may catch on as a coin on it's own merits.

Personally I think Bankcoin would have a great future without the GoldBars element, if Banks wanted to accept a single currency for internal and external transactions without calculating exchange rates etc then Bankcoin is a very very good concept. It is something that can also be driven and sold to customers of banks making great use of technology.

I wish the team behind Bankcoin every success on its own merits Smiley

Good luck guys

Rage19420

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:41:47 AM

There is no team behind Bankcoin. It's just one dev, who for the most part has checked out.
ozzishadbank3

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:28:10 AM

We appreciate what you did with Bittrex Rage keeping it listed Thank you. Like you say we just need to find a dev that will commit to BANK and kindly ask bankcash if he could please pass it over.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:29:14 AM

WOW I wonder what is going to happen in the next few weeks, will be interesting.. I a getting so many conflicting stories but  have been told one company will be using it so am now waiting for that news.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:55:58 PM

..??

twitter @antiiclimax
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:28:32 PM

Yeap things are very quiet here today..Shame I missed the massive dumpage last night..I better put in some low buy orders just in case peeps dump more.. Either way if nothing happens in 30 days once we launch our coin..I may take  this coin over  put it under our Umbrella..it's got a good working wallet.. I have ideas to make this coin moon lol. Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rage19420

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:42:08 PM

Yeap things are very quiet here today..Shame I missed the massive dumpage last night..I better put in some low buy orders just in case peeps dump more.. Either way if nothing happens in 30 days once we launch our coin..I may take  this coin over  put it under our Umbrella..it's got a good working wallet.. I have ideas to make this coin moon lol. Grin

Dont wait too long tho. Once the dev decides to pull the plug on the server for the nodes, exchanges will drop and everyone's coins are worthless.
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:33:11 PM

Yeap things are very quiet here today..Shame I missed the massive dumpage last night..I better put in some low buy orders just in case peeps dump more.. Either way if nothing happens in 30 days once we launch our coin..I may take  this coin over  put it under our Umbrella..it's got a good working wallet.. I have ideas to make this coin moon lol. Grin

Dont wait too long tho. Once the dev decides to pull the plug on the server for the nodes, exchanges will drop and everyone's coins are worthless.

There is something I do not understand. Your role is actually something like hero, because of keeping it on bittrex. But you sound somehow dissapointed. Sure you are right, that can happen to every coin, even bitcoin could disappear, nobody knows what will happen in 10 years, actually nobody knows what will happen next second, but honestly, is it safer to invest into currencies or real estate? Couple of days ago BANK was nothing worth, now it is actually still nothing worth. Everything is just speculation and on that point I can't understand your point of view, why such negative vibrations by a hero? Do you know that the dev will do it?
Rage19420

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:49:04 PM

Yeap things are very quiet here today..Shame I missed the massive dumpage last night..I better put in some low buy orders just in case peeps dump more.. Either way if nothing happens in 30 days once we launch our coin..I may take  this coin over  put it under our Umbrella..it's got a good working wallet.. I have ideas to make this coin moon lol. Grin

There is something I do not understand. Your role is actually something like hero, because of keeping it on bittrex. But you sound somehow dissapointed. Sure you are right, that can happen to every coin, even bitcoin could disappear, nobody knows what will happen in 10 years, actually nobody knows what will happen next second, but honestly, is it safer to invest into currencies or real estate? Couple of days ago BANK was nothing worth, now it is actually still nothing worth. Everything is just speculation and on that point I can't understand your point of view, why such negative vibrations by a hero? Do you know that the dev will do it?

Im not a hero just being blunt if you guys want to save the coin. From my conversations with the current dev he is not committed to this coin. And like i said at any time he may choose to shut down the node server and BANK holders will be fucked.

I am disappointed that the current dev (like a lot of flakey devs) remained silent for so long even when faced with being de-listed from Bittrex. It was the community who acted to save it. He could care less. If i had the time and energy to take it over i would. But i don't.

Seeing people here who say that somehow BANK is being backed by gold is hilarious, knowing what i know so far.

So again if you guys really want BANK to survive you all need to find a a willing dev and funds to do so. And sooner then later.
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:09:17 PM

Im not a hero just being blunt if you guys want to save the coin. From my conversations with the current dev he is not committed to this coin. And like i said at any time he may choose to shut down the node server and BANK holders will be fucked.

I am disappointed that the current dev (like a lot of flakey devs) remained silent for so long even when faced with being de-listed from Bittrex. It was the community who acted to save it. He could care less. If i had the time and energy to take it over i would. But i don't.

Seeing people here who say that somehow BANK is being backed by gold is hilarious, knowing what i know so far.

So again if you guys really want BANK to survive you all need to find a a willing dev and funds to do so. And sooner then later.

But all of this is speculation. Everybody mines and trades to improve it's own wealth, like students paying their rent or bagholders buying houses. If someone made bad investment, it's own fault, if someone sells too late, it's own fault (ie. Microsoft). These things are actually real world life. If the coin is that good and dev is that bad, community will overtake it, if not it will die, that simple.

So if someone invests much/only in one new coin, then I must say it's naive. Never invest in new coins anything that would hurt you if you loose, this should be the first lesson for traders and miners. I got all my coins on solo and stake, this is enough worth for me to keep them even if the chance is small that it will turnout as a profit, before I dump them and make a pathetic win I will loose them all. Spreading bad vibrations cause bad things, I know that you just want to warn people before they loose their money. But if they sell now and it turns out that this coin is something worth, some off them could blame you for that, and this is for sure not your intent.
Rage19420

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:42:54 PM

But all of this is speculation. Everybody mines and trades to improve it's own wealth, like students paying their rent or bagholders buying houses. If someone made bad investment, it's own fault, if someone sells too late, it's own fault (ie. Microsoft). These things are actually real world life. If the coin is that good and dev is that bad, community will overtake it, if not it will die, that simple.

So if someone invests much/only in one new coin, then I must say it's naive. Never invest in new coins anything that would hurt you if you loose, this should be the first lesson for traders and miners. I got all my coins on solo and stake, this is enough worth for me to keep them even if the chance is small that it will turnout as a profit, before I dump them and make a pathetic win I will loose them all. Spreading bad vibrations cause bad things, I know that you just want to warn people before they loose their money. But if they sell now and it turns out that this coin is something worth, some off them could blame you for that, and this is for sure not your intent.

Im not going to participate in navel gazing with you over this coin. Im suggesting that if people want this coin to survive, then they need to collectively do what it takes to take it over. I already got a few pm's from people who i steered in the right direction where to seek help.
ozzishadbank3

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:51:35 AM

Absolutely right Rage and we appreciate your help, we are putting together BTC for a new dev as you suggested have the new vps nodes ready now we just have to wait for bankcash to come online. I'm sure he just has allot of other commitments which is fair enough. Once he hands over the code and transfers the nodes we will be ok.
I didn't know any of this until two days ago and am grateful to Rage for educating me on the process it is much appreciated.

Im sure that those buying into bitcoin and litecoin didn't and still don't know shutting down the nodes could collapse the coin because its news to me. I thought once it entered the blockchain it was safe from the developer hence the decentralized master nodes I thought each one of us minting Bankcoin became one of those nodes? That was the whole point of decentralized Regards.
Rage19420

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:12:51 AM

Don't wait for bankcash to come online, pound him with pm's to get his attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: