Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★  (Read 88368 times)
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:33:50 PM

rage?

Scammer?
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:35:49 PM

if u dont like this coin ,SELL ,otherwise go to play your penis elsewhere......
Rage19420

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:47:02 PM

if u dont like this coin ,SELL ,otherwise go to play your penis elsewhere......

I'm still waiting for you guys to put up or shut up. You say the value is pegged to gold, yet unable to back it up when called out on it.

Prove it scammer.
Rage19420

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:00:10 PM

I have over 750k BANK. Please provide the link to exchange each coin for 1oz gold value since you say it's "pegged".

That's near $1,000,000,000 usd.

I'm holding my breath.  Cheesy
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:42:16 PM

id love 150k oz of gold for my bank too also k thx bye.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:20:09 AM

I have over 750k BANK. Please provide the link to exchange each coin for 1oz gold value since you say it's "pegged".

I'm loving this thread!  Much entertainment! Pegged?  I can buy it on an exchange for less than gold, so how is it pegged?
Rage19420

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:57:09 AM

I'm loving this thread!  Much entertainment! Pegged?  I can buy it on an exchange for less than gold, so how is it pegged?

It's not. But you are supposed to believe it is.

How?

Because they said so.

Only in crypto...
Rage19420

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:48:59 PM

The BANK community
has a special message
for all the people
behind the recent
phony articles
and
"pegged" claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8

lostvisionz

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:39:01 PM

I don't consider you part of the bank community nor am I saying that? You're a loser who only shares negativity. Get over yourself, sell your coins, and kindly fuck off ^_^
Rage19420

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:54:08 PM

I don't consider you part of the bank community nor am I saying that? You're a loser who only shares negativity. Get over yourself, sell your coins, and kindly fuck off ^_^

You seem lost padawan sockpuppet.

Does anyone know what happens now that bankcoin has pegged?

Yeah i'm with QI, where is all the hype?? This coin is 'supposedly' pegged to reach gold prices as of 1st of August. You'd think there would be more hype? Dev?

You should be asking yourself these same questions again. Since its been a month that this fictitious "pegged" claim has been made.

Only result has been price and volume has gone down the gutter and been dropped by another exchange.

Well done lads! Well done!

koha

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:12:58 AM

Yeah i'm with QI, where is all the hype?? This coin is 'supposedly' pegged to reach gold prices as of 1st of August. You'd think there would be more hype? Dev?

You should be asking yourself these same questions again. Since its been a month that this fictitious "pegged" claim has been made.

Only result has been price and volume has gone down the gutter and been dropped by another exchange.

Ha, just move on Rage you are certainly a part of the "masses" do yourself a favour and leave this coin behind and go play fiddle sticks elsewhere.  Although you have coins I guarantee you won't be able to "cash in" anyway due to the lack of contacts/inside knowledge of what "actually" is happening with bankcoin.  Just keep going down the "Rage" path its certainly working for you my friend i'm sure the guys @ bankcoin will help you and tender your needs with that attitude  Roll Eyes  Undecided

#TrollDestroyed #MoveOn #StopRaging #GetAGirlfriend..or..BoyFriend
Rage19420

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:24:10 AM

Ha, just move on Rage you are certainly a part of the "masses" do yourself a favour and leave this coin behind and go play fiddle sticks elsewhere.  Although you have coins I guarantee you won't be able to "cash in" anyway due to the lack of contacts/inside knowledge of what "actually" is happening with bankcoin.  Just keep going down the "Rage" path its certainly working for you my friend i'm sure the guys @ bankcoin will help you and tender your needs with that attitude  Roll Eyes  Undecided

Right, please share what is "actually happening". Because so far everything you have done has caused BANK to literally circle and flush down the shitter.
koha

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:59:27 AM

Right, please share what is "actually happening". Because so far everything you have done has caused BANK to literally circle and flush down the shitter.

Do you really think we keep an eye on bittrex or the other exchanges bankcoin is listed on?  If we did, you would obviously see most of our time and resources spent into social media/marketing/daily news and updates/new developments etc..  Bittrex is only an alternative means for bankcoin to be transacted it does not have an impact on what the coin is really worth.   
Rage19420

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:14:21 AM

Do you really think we keep an eye on bittrex or the other exchanges bankcoin is listed on?  If we did, you would obviously see most of our time and resources spent into social media/marketing/daily news and updates/new developments etc..  Bittrex is only an alternative means for bankcoin to be transacted it does not have an impact on what the coin is really worth.   

Until you can actually provide a mechanism to execute at that "pegged" value, all your hype is worthless. You make a claim, but unable to fulfill it.

So yeah, you're full of it chap.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:55:40 PM

Ha, just move on Rage you are certainly a part of the "masses" do yourself a favour and leave this coin behind and go play fiddle sticks elsewhere.  Although you have coins I guarantee you won't be able to "cash in" anyway due to the lack of contacts/inside knowledge of what "actually" is happening with bankcoin.  Just keep going down the "Rage" path its certainly working for you my friend i'm sure the guys @ bankcoin will help you and tender your needs with that attitude  Roll Eyes  Undecided

Do you really think we keep an eye on bittrex or the other exchanges bankcoin is listed on?  If we did, you would obviously see most of our time and resources spent into social media/marketing/daily news and updates/new developments etc..  Bittrex is only an alternative means for bankcoin to be transacted it does not have an impact on what the coin is really worth.  

feel free to share the past 7 days worth of social media, marketing, daily? news.  all i see is a youtube video and press release from over 40 days ago. did any exchanges claim 1000 bankcoin for honoring peg Aug1? that seems newsworthy. The only thing thats happened since Aug 1st peg is that the price went from 125 to 70.  If theres some forum where you guys are all talking about bankcoin and its future please enlighten the trolls because based on the past pages here there appears to be NO DEVELOPMENT on price, coin, peg, anything.

*edit* topic says: 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★
Bittrex > delist candidate for Sept 5th (likely due to no Aug news?)
Poloniex > Currently not listed
C-Cex > Currently not listed
Coinnext > Exchange closed down July 24th

Also notable: Dev
Name:    bankcash
Activity:    29
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    May 12, 2014, 09:20:59 AM
Last Active:    August 10, 2014, 03:21:21 AM

Dexpla

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:38:45 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 5th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

Bye Bye Bankcoin 
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:45:19 PM

Another 24 hours. What was todays daily news and updates?

koha

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:12:14 AM

BANK to be delisted from Bittrex, launch of own exchange featuring priced fiat conversions in discussion.
koha

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:43:41 AM

bankcoinexchange.com coming soon..

Moving forward on
BankcoinExchange.
Platform Software in discussion with the following:

http://www.vbbb.com/
https://www.draglet.com/en
https://alphapoint.com/
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:28:22 PM

proof of funds to setup exchange, what country will it setup in? proof of partnerships with banks to move in/out of fiat?   whats the timeline for new exchange? Who is the current dev? who is Koha? who is honoring bank at gold levels? come on people. put together some information and maybe bittrex would leave you on their exchange. a little information and maybe some market confidence returns. this is swirling around the toilet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: