Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:16:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KRYP] Kryptonite-X11 PoW DGW Landed 24th May 2014 @ 3.30pm BST  (Read 78091 times)
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:25:06 PM

Register at AskCoin.net - New Exchange. Kryptonite Coin is on the list to vote, currently in 55th place, (3,152 votes away from first)
You can vote once per 10 minutes, its a lot to do alone, but if we all take part we could push the vote up the list pretty quickly I think.

https://askcoin.net/votes
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:18:41 PM

Can't withdraw from Minep.it   Cry

Can you tell us how long you've been mining at MineP.it - there have been some problems withdrawing but most have been resolved.

I mined only for some hours about a week ago.

OK - well you should be getting your coins then..... you do have your wallet address correctly entered?

Still nothing, tried several different addresses on my wallet and exchange.

I am still unable to withdraw coins from Minep.it.  Very frustrating as for more than 2 weeks now there seems to be no admins to contact.  

Confirmed Balance:6272.88855381 kryp
UnConfirmed Balance:0 kryp
Payout Threshold:0.01 kryp

Those are the coins I am trying to withdraw.
bigtop1967 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:41:30 PM

Can you tell us how long you've been mining at MineP.it - there have been some problems withdrawing but most have been resolved.

OK - well you should be getting your coins then..... you do have your wallet address correctly entered?

I am still unable to withdraw coins from Minep.it.  Very frustrating as for more than 2 weeks now there seems to be no admins to contact.  

I wikll contact them again tonight after work.  I know it's frustrating, but I will make sure we all get our coins  Grin
romeshomey

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:12:40 PM

I wikll contact them again tonight after work.  I know it's frustrating, but I will make sure we all get our coins  Grin

I also sent them a tweet on twitter with my miner ID and wallet address and asked for my coins to be manually paid out if possible.  It looks like they had to do that in the past for some reason.
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:54:26 AM

I also sent them a tweet on twitter with my miner ID and wallet address and asked for my coins to be manually paid out if possible.  It looks like they had to do that in the past for some reason.

We recommend everyone STOPS MINING at the MineP.it NOW

We will be persistent in getting our coins back.  Although I've always known these devs to be 'very busy', but really helpful, it seems that it's not just users of KRYP that are having problems, so at this point we recommend no one mines there.  We will keep you appraised of the situation.

tuto

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:13:10 AM

We recommend everyone STOPS MINING at the MineP.it NOW

We will be persistent in getting our coins back.  Although I've always known these devs to be 'very busy', but really helpful, it seems that it's not just users of KRYP that are having problems, so at this point we recommend no one mines there.  We will keep you appraised of the situation.

Thanks for the warning mate, hopefully we can get it sorted out.
I've said before I would like to set up a line of communication between myself and the Devs there but they don't seem to ever answer me when I've tried to contact them.
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:38:20 PM

Just to be clear....

STOP MINING at MineP.it!  Coins are not being released and the devs are not responding at the moment.  We're doing everything we can to get our coins released, but cannot reccomend MineP.it - other coins are having problems as well.

We will keep you updated.
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:25:16 PM

Morning #Krypers...Many thanks for all the votes @AskCoinNet Keep voting! we sense some #RandomActsofKindness coming up Smiley
garyknox74

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:41:17 AM

Morning #Krypers...Many thanks for all the votes @AskCoinNet Keep voting! we sense some #RandomActsofKindness coming up Smiley
What does future hold for this coin. I like what i see so far.

[XDE + EAGS] - INVEST 1 PROFIT TWICE! |  ENDS DEC. 11TH
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:50:07 PM

We think the future is in making KRYP useable - by the masses.  Many of us take it for granted, but the average person has no idea even what bitcoin is, let alone how to use it.  To that end, we're (just 2 of us at the moment!) working away at making KRYP really easy to use - so easy, anyone will be able to use it straight away Smiley

Plans will be revealed once first beta is ready.  Grin
garyknox74

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:56:31 PM

We think the future is in making KRYP useable - by the masses.  Many of us take it for granted, but the average person has no idea even what bitcoin is, let alone how to use it.  To that end, we're (just 2 of us at the moment!) working away at making KRYP really easy to use - so easy, anyone will be able to use it straight away Smiley

Plans will be revealed once first beta is ready.  Grin
Sound. Will keep mining for now and waìt for updates.

[XDE + EAGS] - INVEST 1 PROFIT TWICE! |  ENDS DEC. 11TH
mandular

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:56:44 PM

pls add bittrex!

+1. Devs any news about bittrex. Did you contact them ?

Yes - And we'd love to be listed there, but we need to keep emailing and tweeting them requesting that they consider adding us.  I'll do a couple of tweets now.

Everyone should do this. Maybe if they saw huge and strong community, they will add KRYP.
tuto

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:16:47 AM

Right, if we ever want to see this coin listed on somewhere like Bitrrex or MintPal we're going to have to really push the coin everywhere we can.
IF you are on Twitter or Facebook etc, get people to talk about it, get people to buy some from an exchange where its already listed.

We're already on;

https://lazycoins.com/trade
https://coin-swap.net/market/KRYP/BTC

We're in the top 10 on the vote list at;

https://askcoin.net/votes
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

I'm going to talk to Poloniex and see if we can get listed on there or at least listed on the voting list, at least there's some volume there still so might get some more trading going there.

For now, get your friends to open accounts at C-Cex and Ask Coin and start voting there for the coin to be listed.
Buy some coins at Lazy and Coin-swap, even if you only buy a little bit, show that there's some interest in it.

Tweet about it, give the links to this Opening Post here on BitCoinTalk
Tweet to Trex to add it to their exchange

Tell your non-crypto friends about Crypto and get them to invest in KRYP - even £5 or £10 for now would be good, it isnt a lot of money, but little amounts of new money coming into KRYP is better than no money coming in!

Share Kryp with the world, lets get it noticed and in so doing, lets get it listed at new exchanges and watch the price go up and up as the support builds for it.
exeminer

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:36:31 AM

KRYP  587 % increase on https://coin-swap.net/market/KRYP/BTC
keep selling me low  Grin
vote https://askcoin.net/votes so we are on 1st place today  Grin
tuto

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:51:45 PM

We're in first place at Ask Coin now. Need to keep voting there to keep it up.
Need to also get more people involved voting at C-Cex and Tweeting MintPal and Trex.
romeshomey

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:42:45 PM

Need to also get more people involved voting at C-Cex and Tweeting MintPal and Trex.

Bleutrade is a better exchange than all of the above.
exeminer

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:43:01 PM

Bleutrade is a better exchange than all of the above.

Better or not keep voting so we can work on other exchanges, more is better.
tuto

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:36:10 PM

Do you want 500 Free #KRYP?

https://twitter.com/BoardDavid/status/520340110022574080

Cheesy
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:14:05 AM

We are currently:

No 2 on AskCoin.net
No 7 on C-Cex
No 50 on BTer
No 126 on BleauTrade
tuto

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:24:39 PM

We are currently:

No 2 on AskCoin.net
No 7 on C-Cex
No 50 on BTer
No 126 on BleauTrade

We're number 1 at C-Cex now. Someones paid for votes Cheesy woohoo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: