Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KRYP] Kryptonite-X11 PoW DGW Landed 24th May 2014 @ 3.30pm BST  (Read 78091 times)
Shurikenix

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:20:07 AM

When can I buy something for Kryptonite?
bigtop1967 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:53:45 PM

Well, I've finally got some time off after a busy Christmas/New Year - I'll be giving up my work in the bar later this month to concentrate on KRYP and some other projects.

Meanwhile - Happy New Year everyone! 2015 is going to be the year for KRYP to flourish.  We hope to encourage more to investigate cryptos, and do our best to help educate them.

Proper update soon - i'm off to my staff Christmas party! Grin
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:56:26 PM

Almost forgot....

I will catch up and do my best to answer all your inquiries as soon as I can now I have more free time!
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:48:18 PM

It's my last weekend at work!

I can't wait to get stuck back in with KRYP and get it moving!  Keep mining, keep buying!  It's a good time to get KRYP  Grin
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:22:31 PM

So I'm off work for the foreseeable future...  I'm catching up on lots of stuff including maintenance on servers which I did last night.

I'll be giving more and more updates as I get down to work and get KRYP back on track  Wink
th3.r00t

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 01:35:59 AM

So I'm off work for the foreseeable future...  I'm catching up on lots of stuff including maintenance on servers which I did last night.

I'll be giving more and more updates as I get down to work and get KRYP back on track  Wink

Thats sounds nice, because we need some work for this coin to work...  Cool
After today's C-CEX announcement that will delist KRYP, the price just crashed to 3 satoshi and marketcap at CryptoID from about 350 USD to 55 USD...

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:54:14 AM

OK guys....here's where we're at....

I'm working on KRYP alone at the moment (anyone that want's to help, please don't hesitate to get in touch) - but work is progressing - albeit much slower than i'd like.

I'm currently working on an App for another coin - and for KRYP - that will give info, guides, prices etc.  It's not a mobile wallet, just an app to help you keep track of all things related to *blank*coin and KRYP.

The app will be finished soon so I will be focusing on KRYP once that's published.

Grin
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:20:53 PM

C-Cex has terrible volume these days anyways.

I think a push to get added to Bleutrade would be better.  The coins would at least get distributed more with their Bleushare payouts which might spark more interest getting more coins in other peoples hands.
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:25:06 AM

C-Cex has terrible volume these days anyways.

I think a push to get added to Bleutrade would be better.  The coins would at least get distributed more with their Bleushare payouts which might spark more interest getting more coins in other peoples hands.

Sounds like a plan!

In the meantime, if you have funds at C-Cex - you should withdraw them now.   I have requested that we are not de-listed, but you could lose out if you don't withdraw.

App is coming along nicely, and will be followed by KRYP V2

Remember - this is along term project, and while de-listing from C-Cex isn't what we want, it's not the end of the day!
tuto

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:22:06 AM

If anything, it might be a good time to pick up some cheap KRYP, while others panic and sell off their coins for dust think its over because of delisting others should be buying up more now, as when V2 comes out and other updates (app amongst other things) the price should rebound and if not delisted from C-cex because of your request or listed elsewhere through pure hard work the price should bounce nicely.
tuto

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:11:24 PM

Not 100% sure, but C-Cex might not be de-listing, at least not yet, its still there, and the de-listing stamp has been removed.
Good news I think.

Make sure there's trading there, even if its trading small amounts back and forth on the spread or something, volume = no de-listing (usually).
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:29:38 PM

KRYP V 1.0.4.5 for OS X (64 bit only) is next release, bringing OS X clients up to date before the move to version 2  Grin

More news of the App and V2 coming soon...
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:14:02 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 01:00:15 PM by bigtop1967

Sorry I vanished for a few days - I've not been well - my back problems have got much worse and I've been in SO much bloody pain.

I've been given lots of mega pain killers - morphine and diazepam being a couple of them, so i'm able to do stuff now without being in too much pain, so i'm back to work!

OSX update next, then App.

Please remember - i'm working alone on this project at the moment, so development is slow, but not finished!  This has always been a long term project anyway.  Keep mining, and keep buying while KRYP is SO cheap!  This is the best way to support the project.

Thank you to the continued support  Grin

If anyone wants to contribute to the project - feel free to drop me a line!
tuto

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:39:16 AM

Sorry I vanished for a few days - I've not been well - my back problems have got much worse and I've been in SO much bloody pain.

I've been given lots of mega pain killers - morphine and diazepam being a couple of them, so i'm able to do stuff now without being in too much pain, so i'm back to work!

OSX update next, then App.

Please remember - i'm working alone on this project at the moment, so development is slow, but not finished!  This has always been a long term project anyway.  Keep mining, and keep buying while KRYP is SO cheap!  This is the best way to support the project.

Thank you to the continued support  Grin

If anyone wants to contribute to the project - feel free to drop me a line!

In terms of contributing to the project, what can we do? What specifically would you like people to help with?
Coding? Images? Promo Video/Advertising?

bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:13:11 PM

Good question!

Well, being a one man band currently - I could do with help with near enough everything!  Any skills anyone has regarding cryptos would be helpful!

Programming - c++ and QT especially, as this is something I've had to learn 'on the job' and is slowing me down - great designs and ideas in place - just taking much longer than planned to implement.  Also, anyone with projects like multiminers or anything else you might think of value to the project - KRYP would love you to be involved - we did have an offer, but it fell through.

Marketing - spreading the word - jazzzy graphics/video

Project planning - although I have experience, doing this (huge) project alone means I end up going with the flow, raqther than following my developments plans!

KRYP is a long term project - value is slowly starting to rise to a point where we can start partnering with various sites to accept KRYP.  Anyone that wants to help with this aspect of the project would be good too.

I think now that I find myself a one man band, I'm going to write some kind of white paper outlining my ideas.  This at the risk of those much more experienced than me taking those ideas, but a risk worth taking i'm sure.

KRYP is not, and has never claimed to be any kind of fancy this or that currency.  What we're aiming for is something the average joe can a) get hold of easily without trading on exchanges, and b) use the currency to buy things - not other currencies.

We (any of us) can give value to any currency we want if we want to.  There's no IPO and crash here - we've never asked for any investment.  The only true way to invest cash in KRYP, is to buy some!  Even you wheelers and dealers out there must realize that we're not getting anywhere with these quick listing and de-listings of currencies, after a few people make a bit more profit out of the ever dwindling real injection, of real value, into kryptos.

So, the thing I'd really like the most, is for more of you who really want kryptos to work, to contribute not with cash (well, maybe a buy (and hang on to) a few KRYP), but with their knowledge, skills and ideas.

I do have a plan in the works to make KRYP much more useable - for real things - you'll about that as soon as I catch up with everything!

Sp please, even if you think your idea might not be great, or that you don't have any skills to contribute - have a good think, and let me know - only by working together, cooperating, and sharing ideas can we really move things forward.

crakje@kryptonitecoin.info

We do still have premine to donate to contributors, and I am what I have for the same purpose - so long as you guys don't go off and sell them in 5 mins for bugger all!  Think long term and you will make something!
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:43:49 PM

Great  - my windoze box got a virus and managed to send loads of crap email from my email!

I'm really really sorry to any of you affected - needless to say - do NOT open any emails from me, click on links or open atatchements unless you were expecting email from me.

I've secured my system, and had to go through everything changing my passwords!

Again, my sincere apologies  Embarrassed
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:30:12 PM

Groundwork for the $KRYP app coming along nicely. We're working with another coin on this - more news on who that is (we'll be releasing their app first) soon!

In the meantime - tell your friends about KRYP, buy some, mine some and KEEP some!

This year will see a new way to use your KRYP - and maybe another krypto or two - giving KRYP more real value  Grin

Watch this space!
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:15:46 PM

Groundwork for the $KRYP app coming along nicely. We're working with another coin on this - more news on who that is (we'll be releasing their app first) soon!

In the meantime - tell your friends about KRYP, buy some, mine some and KEEP some!

This year will see a new way to use your KRYP - and maybe another krypto or two - giving KRYP more real value  Grin

Watch this space!

1 year anniversary in 10 days from now. It's been very silent since the c-cex delisting though.. Is something still happening? What's the block reward at now?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
orgi666

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:36:45 AM

Any further plans?

Kryptonite seemed to be dead several times already,but never really did.

Still own some coins,so it would be nice to revive it.
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:33:00 PM

Remember this is a long term project and the devs have been very vocal about that.  I suspect we'll get more information from them at some point.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: