Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:04:58 PM

Cool

5 people now! it's not much commission on each referral (and only after spending $10 credit and older then 30 days).
But once Phore is listed on an exchange, it's still small buys and will go straight into the Dev fund.

Dev fund for anyone interested is separate from my own PHR. Purely used for bounties etc.

25 Masternodes now  Grin

I ended up using your referral link for the VPS.  I need them for other things too, so seemed like a good idea.

Thanks for helping out a few of us in setting up Masternodes.  I got stuck in a part this morning and Phroshi was in the Slack and assisted me.  The dev is active, and is working fast in developing this coin.  Looking forward to future developments and growing the community and PHR coin.  Grin  

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

Block explorer is up...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/

Top of rich list is the swap address

As mentioned before, whatever is remaining after the swap deadline will be burned.
I am wondering if its a good idea to burn the coins after all.If its only 4million swapped now, may be by the end of the swap period, I am not expecting more than 8 million swapped coins. 8 million is a very low market cap for the coin and I would love to see all 18 million in circulation. We can keep asisde some of the unswapped coins for the dev/marketing fund, use some for a signature campaign in here, possibly do another airdrop to new members, or set a future date to take a snpashot of the existing phore chain and distribute a part of the remaining coins to the existing holders etc.I am sure people will have other ideas too.Lets see what the community and the dev think about this?
roobin5122

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:14:35 PM

I cant sync my KryptKoin wallet ( 0 active connections) Please help.  Cry
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:35:03 AM

How to get Phore? I didn't see any exchange list KryptKoin...
Its not listed on any exchanges yet. But there is trading thread in bitcoin talk and you can try your luck there. Dev is busy developing this coin and exchanges is not one of the priorities at the moment.
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:40:24 PM

Paper Wallet

http://paper.phore.io

It has been tested, but try it yourself by sending 1 PHR to a generated address and then importing the private key in the
wallet debug console

importprivkey <privatekey>

For extra security download the files from github [zip file] and open the HTML file in the browser.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tcbikerguy6

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

Paper Wallet

It has been tested, but try it yourself by sending 1 PHR to a generated address and then importing the private key in the
wallet debug console

For extra security download the files from github [zip file] and open the HTML file in the browser.

This is great. I will test it out later today. Thanks!

WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:30:59 AM

Paper Wallet

wallet debug console

Paper wallet is kind of outdated now. We should think about trezor/ledger integration, with masternodes running from the coins stored in them.
Tony Lane

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Ubermaster

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:52:44 AM

Block explorer is up...

As mentioned before, whatever is remaining after the swap deadline will be burned.
I am wondering if its a good idea to burn the coins after all.If its only 4million swapped now, may be by the end of the swap period, I am not expecting more than 8 million swapped coins. 8 million is a very low market cap for the coin and I would love to see all 18 million in circulation. We can keep asisde some of the unswapped coins for the dev/marketing fund, use some for a signature campaign in here, possibly do another airdrop to new members, or set a future date to take a snpashot of the existing phore chain and distribute a part of the remaining coins to the existing holders etc.I am sure people will have other ideas too.Lets see what the community and the dev think about this?

I think if we only get to 8 million coins we might need some more liquidity. Perhaps the dev might consider a further airdrop circulating 4 million or so amongst the existing holders pro-rata, which would allow more liquidity on the exchanges. Keeping an extra one million for a staggered bounty is also a good idea. Having around 13 million Phore in circulation is enough.

Tony.

❚ ❙ ❘                  ❘ ❙ ❚ P H O R E ❚ ❙ ❘                   ❘ ❙ ❚
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:46:21 AM

Block explorer is up...

I think if we only get to 8 million coins we might need some more liquidity. Perhaps the dev might consider a further airdrop circulating 4 million or so amongst the existing holders pro-rata, which would allow more liquidity on the exchanges. Keeping an extra one million for a staggered bounty is also a good idea. Having around 13 million Phore in circulation is enough.

Tony.

Not sure I see the logic behind airdropping coins to existing holders. The raw number of coins in circulation is not too relevant, as coins are divisible.

The question is how many holders are willing to sell, and if someone who holds 10k and doesn't want to sell gets another 5k, why would they sell then?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

Block explorer is up...

Tony.

Not sure I see the logic behind airdropping coins to existing holders. The raw number of coins in circulation is not too relevant, as coins are divisible.

The question is how many holders are willing to sell, and if someone who holds 10k and doesn't want to sell gets another 5k, why would they sell then?
Air dropping coins to the existing holders will create demand and buy pressure in the market as the more you hold, the more you get from the airdrop.
People are not willing to sell because the ask rate is too low I think. Many people will start selling as the asking rate increases. Everyone is looking to see whats the total number of swapped coins be like.
NoxX

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:28:04 AM

Air dropping coins to the existing holders will create demand and buy pressure in the market as the more you hold, the more you get from the airdrop.
People are not willing to sell because the ask rate is too low I think. Many people will start selling as the asking rate increases. Everyone is looking to see whats the total number of swapped coins be like.

I agree asking prices are too low. But I'm not sure increasing buy pressure by dropping coins to holders will increase liquidity. Personally, I would definitely hold if I knew an airdrop for holders was coming.

I think getting to an exchange and promoting the coin are more efficient in increasing prices, but that's just my opinion, hard to see the future... Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:03:30 AM

Someone asked for one! Smiley

A hardware wallet would be great, but that's something to look at the in future.

Paper Wallet

wallet debug console

Paper wallet is kind of outdated now. We should think about trezor/ledger integration, with masternodes running from the coins stored in them.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:28:05 AM

Paper Wallet

wallet debug console

This makes sense.
Ledger integration bumps the value of the coin.
This should definitely be on the Roadmap.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:42:44 AM

I'm not sure increasing buy pressure by dropping coins to holders will increase liquidity. Personally, I would definitely hold if I knew an airdrop for holders was coming.

I think getting to an exchange and promoting the coin are more efficient in increasing prices, but that's just my opinion, hard to see the future... Wink

I'm cool with letting the dev do his back end type work (which has been great so far) and once that is complete, look to the community to promote, while at the same time get listed on exchanges.  I'm waiting on what the supply is going to be too.  Grin

It was mentioned earlier in the thread about maybe leaving some of the unswapped coins for Bounties, airdrops, etc.  What if some of those unswapped coins were used as funds to get listed on additional exchanges and other expenses as they occur?  Or was there already a fund for this sort of thing set aside?    

People are joining the Slack.  I've heard PHR in another community as well.  So word is slowly getting out.  Personally, if PHR was airdropped to existing holders, I would hold also if I knew it was coming.  And at the same time, this is a MN coin, so the MN rewards could be used as liquidity.   Maybe not that much  Grin  

Great work on the paper wallet!  For me, active development is a must.  And the Phore dev is doing a great job.  The blockchain runs smoothly.  No issues with the MN's at all.  While other coins, that are very similar, have much larger dev teams and are plagued with issues since release.  

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
demofx

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:06:28 PM

Hey guys,

Just found it. How do I participate in it to get some PHR?

Cheers,
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

Ledger last I looked costs 20k euro for integration.

Paper Wallet

wallet debug console

This makes sense.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:43:39 PM

Paper Wallet

wallet debug console

This makes sense.

WOW Thats a lot of money for the integration. We should definitely keep some of the unswapped coins for future developments like or make the masternodes capable of contributing for the development fund in the future.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

If it costs that much Ledger integration definitely does not seem worth it at this point in time, but would be a nice feature to have a lot further down the road in the coin's development.
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:26:39 PM

If it costs that much Ledger integration definitely does not seem worth it at this point in time, but would be a nice feature to have a lot further down the road in the coin's development.
Totally agree, this should be discussed/developed much down the line of this project. There are loads of other things  we can do now to gain more traction.
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:50:24 PM

Paper Wallet

wallet debug console

This makes sense.

Might be putting aside the unswapped coins for Ledger integration and getting on more exchanges might be a good idea instead of just burning.
But need to take care they are out of Circulating Supply.
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: