Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Loan Req] Between 1 and 2.3 BTC / .30 BTC repaid daily  (Read 3188 times)
rapeghost (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:33:35 PM

Hey all,

Looking for between 1 and 2.3 BTC loan.

Loan repaid via miners (Currently mining Riecoin, making approx .3 to .38 BTC/day)

Payments made daily, not at the end.

Offering ~30% on 2.3 BTC loan ($1000 + $300 repaid within 8 days)

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a private message for more details.

Trust required, not giving away collateral to anyone with 0 trust. (Not making that mistake again).

Again, payments will be DAILY. If this doesn't work for ya, then don't bother =)

Thanks again

As usual, loan is for bills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:16:27 AM

Hey all,

Looking for between 1 and 2.3 BTC loan.

Loan repaid via miners (Currently mining Riecoin, making approx .3 to .38 BTC/day)

Payments made daily, not at the end.

Offering ~30% on 2.3 BTC loan ($1000 + $300 repaid within 8 days)

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a private message for more details.

Trust required, not giving away collateral to anyone with 0 trust. (Not making that mistake again).

Again, payments will be DAILY. If this doesn't work for ya, then don't bother =)

Thanks again

As usual, loan is for bills.
What collateral is it that you're offering?
rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:24:17 AM

Collateral is usually my current RIC holdings

Unless you've got a better idea, I'm open to it
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:26:41 AM

I'm interested? What collateral have you got, we can use a trusted third party escrow if you don't trust me personally.

Can provide the whole amount you are asking for - maybe more if you have more collateral worth 115% of my loan to you.

rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:32:20 AM

Ryan,

I'd be more than happy to use escrow. However, you do understand how this loan works right? I'd change my miner payout address to yours (well, the escrow) and you'd recieve my miner output daily.

I just want to make sure you understand exactly whats going on before you get involved.
rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:38:31 AM

Ryan,

Please check your private messages, I've included some relevant information for you.

One more thing, The amount requested is all I need, I do not require any extra as this is for a bill and I'm only requesting what I need.

Thanks

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 12:43:03 AM

Ryan,

I'd be more than happy to use escrow. However, you do understand how this loan works right? I'd change my miner payout address to yours (well, the escrow) and you'd recieve my miner output daily.

I just want to make sure you understand exactly whats going on before you get involved.

Ryan, please read the first two posts here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

What rapeghost is proposing is not collateral.  At any time he can change the payout address back.  Your collateral is not "in-hand".

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:44:01 AM

Vod,

What I decided to offer is control of the pool account, so I cant change it. While this isn't completely fool proof, I think it should be sufficient along with the daily payouts.

And thanks for helpin out the noobs, While you may have killed my chances for getting the loan, I still appreciate the effort in protecting people. I just wish you had protected ME when i got scammed =PPP
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:51:49 AM

Ryan,

Ryan, please read the first two posts here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

What rapeghost is proposing is not collateral.  At any time he can change the payout address back.  Your collateral is not "in-hand".

I was going to ask you to third party it. As in accept the collateral he has to offer, I send you the BTC. Once both received you would then send to me, and send to him.

I'd cash his collateral straight away back in to BTC. (It would need to be worth 115% of whatever I loan) then when I receive payment in full, I could provide him with his collateral or in form of the current market value of RIC (whether it lowered or the exact amount in $ value if it raised)

Risky for him more so than me as long as there is a third party as I know as soon as I send my 2.3BTC, I will be getting 115% in return or else I don't loan.

From my understanding that would work as long as you middle manned?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:14:33 AM

Vod,

What I decided to offer is control of the pool account, so I cant change it. While this isn't completely fool proof, I think it should be sufficient along with the daily payouts.

And thanks for helpin out the noobs, While you may have killed my chances for getting the loan, I still appreciate the effort in protecting people. I just wish you had protected ME when i got scammed =PPP

Rapeghost, I believe if you can change the address once, you can change it more than once.  It's not collateral.   Undecided

I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me.  I spend a lot of time on these forums, and to be honest as always, the fight in me is slowly dying.  I do what I do for personal financial reasons - to keep the bitcoin price high and protect my stash.  But each day I understand more how little my actions help - most of the price changes come from people who haven't even read this forum, and even more than that from people who can't understand the language I write in!  The only thing that keeps me going is my distaste of scammers.

Ryan, I'm not interested in being the middle man in a "relatively" complicated deal and for mere bitcents.  Sorry. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:16:27 AM

Problem with a pool account is that you can just get a new account and change your miners to that account. (or even new pool or new coin.) So technically it's not collateral. Correct me if I am wrong. You don't seem like a scammer though, but 2.3 BTC is pretty much for an internet loan.

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:01:49 AM

Vod,

Rapeghost, I believe if you can change the address once, you can change it more than once.  It's not collateral.   Undecided

I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me.  I spend a lot of time on these forums, and to be honest as always, the fight in me is slowly dying.  I do what I do for personal financial reasons - to keep the bitcoin price high and protect my stash.  But each day I understand more how little my actions help - most of the price changes come from people who haven't even read this forum, and even more than that from people who can't understand the language I write in!  The only thing that keeps me going is my distaste of scammers.

Ryan, I'm not interested in being the middle man in a "relatively" complicated deal and for mere bitcents.  Sorry. 

Yeah, I realised what you just said before we went through with it.  Sorry 'rapeghost' no can do.
FastLoan4You

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:05:13 AM

Rapeghost, I'm assuming your bills accept credit cards. I'm happy to pay your bills for you. If you stop repaying I will chargeback. Sounds good?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 02:50:16 AM

Rapeghost, I'm assuming your bills accept credit cards. I'm happy to pay your bills for you. If you stop repaying I will chargeback. Sounds good?

Rapeghost, I'm here for you now...

Let's say that FastLoan starts paying your bills, and you start sending him coins.  What is to stop him from doing a chargeback anyway?  Nothing.

He is a newbie account with only 33 posts.  That's not a large commitment when he could potentially steal thousands of dollars from you.  It would be easy to start all over with another account.

Lender beware...

rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:58:27 AM

Well luckily, Ryan will be protected since what he's paying with credit card.

Im really confused at present though, im not sure if we're on or not. He's got that post saying no can do but I have a message saying we're on?

Shrug, guess we'll find out
rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:59:10 AM

FastLoan4u,

If you wanna do a WU/MG via Credit card, sure. But I'm not taking any risks. I've already been scammed once doing this offer.
rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:00:20 AM

Problem with a pool account is that you can just get a new account and change your miners to that account. (or even new pool or new coin.) So technically it's not collateral. Correct me if I am wrong. You don't seem like a scammer though, but 2.3 BTC is pretty much for an internet loan.

Yea unfortunately it'd cost me $1000 to fly out and change the miners (which I clearly dont have, hence the loan)

So im looking for someone trust worthy. Im asking for trust but I also need a lot of trust on the other side too
rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:02:12 AM

NLNico, and im not a scammer. Just a guy between a rock and a hard place.

Unfortunately this doesnt exactly seem to be the kind of place where anyone give a flying f*@$ Smiley

rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:11:22 AM

Anyway for anyone wondering:

1. You get control of my pool account (we switch your email) because of this trust is required on the forum. NOT from any other third party site (like localbitcoins, etc)
2. You get daily (hourly, really) payouts
3. I want you to pay for the MG/WU with credit card so you're protected

Though im pretty sure its time to throw in the towel on this deal, I just don't know anyone I trust enough to go through with this
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:18:32 AM

Anyway for anyone wondering:

1. You get control of my pool account (we switch your email) because of this trust is required on the forum. NOT from any other third party site (like localbitcoins, etc)
2. You get daily (hourly, really) payouts
3. I want you to pay for the MG/WU with credit card so you're protected

Though im pretty sure its time to throw in the towel on this deal, I just don't know anyone I trust enough to go through with this

I told you I would try again tomorrow since you allowed the money gram thing, but I don't use WU and MG is giving me hassle and its 4.00am.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: