Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ..  (Read 5527 times)
turtlehurricane (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:29:40 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 08:26:17 AM by turtlehurricane

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:50:10 AM

You have got pretty good traffic considering the site just launched ten days back. Good luck
JessyMatt

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:56:17 AM

What are your prices and spots available? Do you have google Analytics? I would like to see if traffic is organic and how long people are staying on the site.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:20:47 AM

The Cryptocurrency Times is a newspaper which covers all the latest Cryptocurrency news, such as new coins, scams, scandals, market analysis, and much more.

http://thecryptocurrencytimes.com/

You can buy ad space on the Cryptocurrency times, for any amount of time and for any amount we agree on after negotiation. The site gets between 2,000 and 5,000 unique visitors a day, and they are all Cryptocurrency oriented visitors. This is the perfect opportunity to advertise your Cryptocurrency site or service and get new customers.

Here are the traffic stats, The Cryptocurrency Times launched May 3rd https://i.imgur.com/2yDJGdG.png

Message me or post here. I look forward to doing business with you Smiley

Please try to place Google Analytics as it provides far better info over AWstats.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:38:28 PM

Ad spaces are going quick, come and get one before there's no more room for the week/month.

Please provide screenshoot of awstats:  Reffering sites and Visit duration.
All this can be found in your panel.

Please provide screenshot with your browser and site address visible.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:11:56 PM

3 ad slots filled up, got a couple more left, including left sidebar and perhaps a banner. Could do some lower down on the page too. They won't last long!  Cool

Ad spaces are going quick, come and get one before there's no more room for the week/month.

Please provide screenshoot of awstats:  Reffering sites and Visit duration.
All this can be found in your panel.

Please provide screenshot with your browser and site address visible.
Sorry I'm just seeing this now, are you interested in advertising?

Obviously but need proof you not driving fake traffic.
So please post screenshot of Reffering sites and Visit duration form let say a week.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:52:26 PM

AWstats is the best, so I disagree. It has a much better breakdown of statistics and shows where traffic is coming from better.

Really ? AFAIK Google Analytics is way better. U can break down upto hourly level as well as can see keywords, referring sites et all. Ask any marketer, he'll tell u the same.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:57:46 PM

AWstats is the best, so I disagree. It has a much better breakdown of statistics and shows where traffic is coming from better.

Really ? AFAIK Google Analytics is way better. U can break down upto hourly level as well as can see keywords, referring sites et all. Ask any marketer, he'll tell u the same.
I get hourly stats from AW stats as well. I've had AW stats since my first website, so maybe it's just something I'm used to.

I use google for real time though, I like watching the hits come in when I post new articles.

Well... that u can say. It is kind of an inertia. I'm used to check Google Analytics from my 1st website, so its good for me. Probably AWstats is same for u.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:17:24 PM

I just had few PM about ads on site OP offer. Below stat's from him:

Traffic seems fake-but cannot confirm that as this is edited file by OP-Look percentage of visits(time). from 0-30s is more than 80%

Time spent on site is on average about 2 minutes, which suggest fake traffic.Its 85%+Rest%/all%
I will say 0-30s its something like coin.ad or similar.
OP explain that average 2 minutes is enough to read article and move away.

I can be wrong, and don't want to say OP is lying but people should check before buy.

In PM OP called me "RUDE" because i did asked to many questions, and suggested that he might hiding something.
Again i might be wrong but he don't want to implement Google analitycs which is much better than awstats.

Price per week was 0.07BTC which seems not a lot but site is not established and there is no warranty for any genuine traffic.

Anyone who will even try to get ads with OP , i suggest check stats, ask as many question as possible and than decide.

OP- i wish your site good luck but the way you answering suggest you not that great person, and i was ready to pay for ad but thanks to your answers and lack of being transparent "I'm out"

hensi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

TheSlimShady

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:17:39 PM

and whats the cost?
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:25:04 PM

I just had few PM about ads on site OP offer. Below stat's from him:

Traffic seems fake-but cannot confirm that as this is edited file by OP-Look percentage of visits(time). from 0-30s is more than 80%

Time spent on site is on average about 2 minutes, which suggest fake traffic.Its 85%+Rest%/all%
I will say 0-30s its something like coin.ad or similar.
OP explain that average 2 minutes is enough to read article and move away.

I can be wrong, and don't want to say OP is lying but people should check before buy.

In PM OP called me "RUDE" because i did asked to many questions, and suggested that he might hiding something.
Again i might be wrong but he don't want to implement Google analitycs which is much better than awstats.

Price per week was 0.07BTC which seems not a lot but site is not established and there is no warranty for any genuine traffic.

Anyone who will even try to get ads with OP , i suggest check stats, ask as many question as possible and than decide.

OP- i wish your site good luck but the way you answering suggest you not that great person, and i was ready to pay for ad but thanks to your answers and lack of being transparent "I'm out"

OMG !!! With this stat how come u have no alexa rank ? I just checked...

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/thecryptocurrencytimes.com

....something somewhere is terribly wrong !!!

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:26:52 PM

S1lverlight offered $4 a week, his reasoning was my traffic was fake. I am never going to do business with him, and I'm sorry I talked to him. I was being extremely cordial and he got more and more rude. Avoid this guy.

You have 85% of traffic range from 0s to 30s

That's fake traffic driven by systems like coinad etc

Genuine traffic for more than minute is like 1-2%

And i'm not accusing you of anything.
I just posted that you edited files-by printscreaning and paste to editor to save it.

Just that.
Show where this 0-30s traffic come from. I want to know where this 85% of your traffic come from.

Can you post full stats?
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:33:27 PM

My awstats look different. Why?

Please screenshot full list with percentages as well. You did edited file before adding it.

On my screenshot there is no "full list"
Make this visible and percentages as well.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:39:38 PM

Ok, so we know you wasn't honest about analitycs. But why did you start couple of days ago?Why you didn't use it from the start of site?

I know if analitycs working only couple of days we will not see who's making that 0-30s traffic but please post full screenshot under "Acquisition/ref."

Im not saying that you are dishonest or trying to screw someone here. But to many people trying to "get rich  quick".

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:43:50 PM

Ok, so we know you wasn't honest about analitycs. But why did you start couple of days ago?Why you didn't use it from the start of site?

I know if analitycs working only couple of days we will not see who's making that 0-30s traffic but please post full screenshot under "Acquisition/ref."

Im not saying that you are dishonest or trying to screw someone here. But to many people trying to "get rich  quick".

He can also add the advertiser's gmail address under his analytics to share the real analytics data. Google has that beautiful option Smiley

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:54:51 PM

My friend literally showed me analytics a few days ago so I added it. AW stats shows a more complete story.

Are you going to apologize for saying I faked my data, or are you going to keep going with this?

Apologize for what? What about this 0-30s range taffic which is 85% of all your traffic?
Its from the start of life of your page so you have or had fake traffic.

Analitycs is only from couple of days

This what you posted is from the beginning of your site:

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:00:12 PM

And I can't believe you're accusing me of trying to get rich quick cause I asked for a $30 ad (which I wouldve negotiated on), given that I get 20,000-30,000 visits per week. What country do you live in where $30 a week makes you rich? That's actually a cheap rate for the amount of visits I get.

Once again, I am sorry I ever talked to you. I can feel the jealousy from here. My site must get more visits than yours since you're freaking out so much about this.

Take your $4 and shove it  Cool

You getting paranoid. I didn't accused you of anything. Read with understanding.
Your stat's dont ad up, story is not really that nice and straight forward.
I'm rude because i challenge you over your statistics.
Obviously you sorry for talking to me because i have something to say, but you should be aware that there is more people like me who will ask and challenge you before sending any coins.

simple is that.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:06:00 PM

And I can't believe you're accusing me of trying to get rich quick cause I asked for a $30 ad (which I wouldve negotiated on), given that I get 20,000-30,000 visits per week. What country do you live in where $30 a week makes you rich? That's actually a cheap rate for the amount of visits I get.

Once again, I am sorry I ever talked to you. I can feel the jealousy from here. My site must get more visits than yours since you're freaking out so much about this.

Take your $4 and shove it  Cool

You getting paranoid. I didn't accused you of anything. Read with understanding.
Your stat's dont ad up, story is not really that nice and straight forward.
I'm rude because i challenge you over your statistics.
Obviously you sorry for talking to me because i have something to say, but you should be aware that there is more people like me who will ask and challenge you before sending any coins.

simple is that.

I posted all of my stats here, everyone can see them now. They are absolutely real, and I know that bothers you because your site gets nothing compared to mine. And you're rude because you trash talked my site over PM and accused me of faking stats, in an attempt to get me to accept a $4 ad.

I've had enough of this, maybe you should work on increasing your traffic? I'm going to write more articles. Peace.

You did post your stats and somewhere between lines your traffic is real but not on the stat's and i dont believe all this since beginning is real.
Good luck with your site.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:07:47 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 10:47:28 PM by s1lverbox

.... no hard feelings. This argument was unnecessary though.

You are two face sucker who will be punished for his behaviour.
No hard feelings? Ok, so why negative feedback?

Seems, some one don't know how to loose?
Once your crappy comment will be changed or deleted i will do the same.

Not only spammer who opened second account but liar as well. Go and spam reddit again.You and your fake traffic.

Next time make sure you know what's the rules of the game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: