Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GULF COAST OF FLORIDA MEET UP GETTING STARTED  (Read 1777 times)
rodeoclownicp (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:38:17 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 09:43:40 PM by rodeoclownicp

jsut wondering if florida had any conferences going on...
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:38:39 PM

looking for tampa, st. pete, sarasota, bradenton...
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:36:21 AM

You are welcome to come to Atlanta!  Wink
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:17:35 PM

No meetups that I know of... but I'm interested as well (Tampa Bay area).

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:11:02 PM

If I was 21 I'd try to organize a Bitcoin party somewhere in the area...

Basically you drink a little and talk about bitcoin with a bunch of people.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:08:21 AM

If I was 21 I'd try to organize a Bitcoin party somewhere in the area...

Basically you drink a little and talk about bitcoin with a bunch of people.

dont drink but i see where u are going with this-  i would still attend
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:10:37 AM

No meetups that I know of... but I'm interested as well (Tampa Bay area).

coin diver - whats up - we should talk - i will pm
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:14:57 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 07:40:29 PM by ShawnLeary

We've had two so far in Jacksonville these last two months. Its a great time to meet with fellow crypto addicts and brainstorm.   You should start one if you can't find one local.

Good luck!

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:26:54 PM

We've had two so far in Jacksonville these last two months. Its a great time to meet with fellow crypto addicts and brainstorm.   You should start one if you can't find one local.

Good luck!

thanx, thats the idea , - am shooting for 7 people... st pete area.. i am waiting for coin diver to get back-- that would be 2
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:51:43 PM

show some interest if u are in the area  Smiley
KonstantinosM

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:34:19 PM

Good luck!

thanx, thats the idea , - am shooting for 7 people... st pete area.. i am waiting for coin diver to get back-- that would be 2

I may be able to attend so we have 3!

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:13:49 AM

Good luck!

I may be able to attend so we have 3!

thats great, i hope u pm coin diver too - its pretty important to keep the guys we got so far- will st. pete work for u?
KonstantinosM

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:19:51 PM

St. Pete is good.

rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:38:26 PM

St. Pete is good.

hell ya thats three- if you got a thread or 2 u visit, put the word out with a link back to this thread
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:46:59 PM

to all who come across this thread you are invited to the gulf coast meeting - please post that you are interested in coming and we will get back to you. also if u mention the meet up on a different thread post link back to this thread. thanx
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:46:50 AM

I just got back from Charlotte county down there. We are coming back for two more weeks in August. If you guys are planning anything around that time I would definitely attend. 

rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:23:04 PM

I just got back from Charlotte county down there. We are coming back for two more weeks in August. If you guys are planning anything around that time I would definitely attend. 

got ya so 4 if its in august... do you know anybody in the area that would also want to attend?
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:46:23 PM

got ya so 4 if its in august... do you know anybody in the area that would also want to attend?

Personally I don't. We have a beach condo in Manasota key there but we are only there 4 weeks a year so we don't know too many people. With Tampa to the north and Fort M. to the south I would imagine there are enough interested to meet up. We would just need to get the word out.

rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:33:10 AM

Personally I don't. We have a beach condo in Manasota key there but we are only there 4 weeks a year so we don't know too many people. With Tampa to the north and Fort M. to the south I would imagine there are enough interested to meet up. We would just need to get the word out.

ok, well st. pete will be even closer for you then.
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:34:05 AM

ok, well st. pete will be even closer for you then.

Yeah that isn't too far. Right up I-75.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: