Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change Having Problems  (Read 2408 times)
EuSouBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 02:33:46 PM

It looks like Crypto X Change is having some problems. Anybody know what's going on there?

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 02:34:56 PM

It looks like Crypto X Change is having some problems. Anybody know what's going on there?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60709

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2012, 02:49:19 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2012, 04:17:02 PM by cryptoxchange

UPDATE: DNS has propagated everyone should now be able to log back in, the users online have started climbing again, we are very sorry for that short delay!

We also have just announced 0% Free Trading until the end of January 2012 - Trade as much as you like for free!

Thank you!

Hi,

Just DNS is cutting across now, won't be long, some clients around the world are back on now.

Please check back soon, system updates are finished, just awaiting full DNS propagation.

Thank you very much

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
EuSouBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 10:01:00 PM

I show a high of $10,000,00 on bitcoincharts on CryptoX. That high should be corrected.

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2012, 12:16:44 AM

I show a high of $10,000,00 on bitcoincharts on CryptoX. That high should be corrected.

Yeah I was monitoring their prices as the exchange went down. I noticed a ridiculous buy order for about ~$1mill AUD (give or take a few zeros) for 0.1BTC.

Must have been everybody else trying to sell their 0.1btc to this guy to make a killing Tongue Shortly after their site went down.

I wish I got that order...

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2012, 04:16:59 AM

Hi,

We stopped the exchange for 30 Minutes to investigate that, some one had placed a bid on the last decimal of a BTC for an amount which made the price of a BTC worth that crazy amount. We have re initiated a breaker to not allow this, and we also changed DNS whilst we were looking into how that figure was able to be created.

So there was no hacks or anything, just a bid on the very last Digit of a BTC * Price made 1 BTC = 1 Million Dollars.

Is anyone getting any Cloudflare errors when trying to open the site today? We turned Cloudflare back on, it was part of the DNS changes etc.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2012, 05:53:27 AM

Hi Deego,

We must have some issue with Cloudflare, there are a lot of users on the site at the moment.

I will look at this right away as it maybe affecting some, but not others.

Thank You very much for letting us know!

Regards

Crypto X Change

Seal
Donator

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 01:03:55 PM

Hi there, I'm having problems today accessing the site. Its been fine for the last few days however today I'm getting:

502 Bad Gateway

cloudflare-nginx

cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 01:57:11 PM

Hi Guys,

Yes we Installed Cloudflare again on the Weekend, which caused an outage with DNS as you have to change DNS to them, and it's meant to not go down.

However, Cloudflare has gone down about 20 Mins ago now, we have removed it, Changed our DNS back, and will not bother with Cloudflare again, this is rediculous.

You can use www.cryptoxchanger.com to access the site, this is our backup test domain, please not it's non HTTPS, however you can use it if you wish.

So we are waiting for the DNS to take affect, hopefully won't be too long Sad

Very sorry, this was totally out of our control, we will not be using them again.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change

cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 02:18:46 PM

Hi,

DNS has kicked back across now, so Cloudflare has been removed, as that was the issue.

Our DNS is back to it's original home, and propagated now.

Thank you

Crypto X Change

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 06:20:39 PM

Hi,

DNS has kicked back across now, so Cloudflare has been removed, as that was the issue.

Thank you

Crypto X Change

Sure glad I have been dragging my feet on implementing Cloudflare.

cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 06:25:48 PM

Hi,

Thank you

Crypto X Change

This is the second time it failed us, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

There has to be better alternatives. If you find one please let us know Smiley

Thanks

Seal
Donator

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 11:12:16 PM

Hi,

Thank you

Crypto X Change

This is the second time it failed us, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

There has to be better alternatives. If you find one please let us know Smiley

Thanks

Reassuring to know that you guys are really on the ball.   Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: