Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange  (Read 74869 times)
Sophie.Greek

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:29:28 AM

egopay is a joke runned by amateurs.

also, egopay transfers should be final so Lakebtc must credit your account. put pressure on them. you already gave them your funds which are not reversible(according to egopay terms)

it is not your concern what kind of problems LakeBtc does have with Egopay and neither about any Egopay stupid rule.

they did not inform you about that prior your transfer so,  LakeBTC MUST fund your account otherwise they will proof to be like Egopay amateurs from which everybody is running away.
I think Egopay is easy and fast, just like a middleman, I put the money in there, I can always get it back quickly.
But that like you said, all on the premise is that Egopay won't run away.

But rather high fees via egopay
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:14:50 AM

Hello, could you tell me what's the fee after your Maker-Taker Promotion? Smiley

titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:16:58 AM

Hello, could you tell me what's the fee after your Maker-Taker Promotion? Smiley

guess it will be back to 0.5% or complete free  Grin

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

LakeBTC (OP)

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 06:27:02 AM

any news or plan about adding order types?

what order types would you like to see on LakeBTC? We'd love to hear from all users.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
ValdÍs

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:36:44 AM

what order types would you like to see on LakeBTC? We'd love to hear from all users.

at least two types of orders: instant and limit.  Smiley

btw, what kind of photos should be uploaded to pass verification?
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 06:37:28 AM

at least two types of orders: instant and limit.  Smiley

We disabled market order type since it's less frequently used and some new traders got confused by the two.

For verification, please see https://www.lakebtc.com/s/help?locale=en#verification

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:38:40 AM

it seem extended to December 15, 2014

BTCjust

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:29:51 AM

futures launched plan?
bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:09:40 AM

at least two types of orders: instant and limit.  Smiley

The only thing I can determine is that the document images after PS will be rejected   Sad
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:12:51 AM

Hi,

I tried for weeks to find a way to get USD from Ripple into Lake BTC.  I finally attempted the following transaction, which was successful - however there are no funds in the LakeBTC account associated with this Ripple address.

Can you help me figure out what happened to my funds?  There was NO way to transfer USD from Ripple to LakeBTC - the funds were forced to be transferred as XRPs ONLY.

Thanks.

LakeBTC only accept Ripple USD cerrently, you send them XRP, they have to refuse to it

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 08:19:05 AM

Hi,

I tried for weeks to find a way to get USD from Ripple into Lake BTC.  I finally attempted the following transaction, which was successful - however there are no funds in the LakeBTC account associated with this Ripple address.

Can you help me figure out what happened to my funds?  There was NO way to transfer USD from Ripple to LakeBTC - the funds were forced to be transferred as XRPs ONLY.

Thanks.

LakeBTC only accept Ripple USD cerrently, you send them XRP, they have to refuse to it

That's right. If you send fund to us via Ripple, please make sure what we receive is USD.

Do NOT send XRP, or any other currencies to us.

If you any of these currencies in your Ripple wallet, pathfinder will try to convert it to USD for you if possible.

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 05:06:37 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

If you sent us XRP, you may contact customer support to get a refund.

Currently we only accept USD over Ripple network.

Pkuwag

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:13:53 AM

egopay is a joke runned by amateurs.

also, egopay transfers should be final so Lakebtc must credit your account. put pressure on them. you already gave them your funds which are not reversible(according to egopay terms)

it is not your concern what kind of problems LakeBtc does have with Egopay and neither about any Egopay stupid rule.

they did not inform you about that prior your transfer so,  LakeBTC MUST fund your account otherwise they will proof to be like Egopay amateurs from which everybody is running away.
As you said, there is also the risk of okpay perfectmoney even paypal etc
BTCjust

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:57:06 AM

is it feasible for bank transfer?
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 06:03:59 AM

is it feasible for bank transfer?

bank wire is cost effective if the amount is non-trivial, say a few thousand dollars. it usually takes anything between a couple of hours and 5 business days, depending on your bank and the wire system.

KiyokoNoaSaki

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:53:25 AM

just an hour ago, I send urgent bank transfer, I paid lots of fees to be sure you receive it as soon as, and I don't want to miss this weekend bitcoin action.

do you receive it? my lakebtc account was not shows yet..
hi, gentleman, I have the same problem, how long does deposits on lakebtc?

your deposit by what Methods, if a bank wire wire, that's at least 2 days in my experience
thanks, but bank wire is too annoying, could I choose another way e.g ukash, webmoney or skrill etc?
blackstock

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:15:59 AM

i heared that lakebtc would add eur/btc trade,when does it do?
Gine.Unnta

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:38:50 AM

they based in Shanghai, cny deposit could be used bank transfer.  Cheesy
Eeminia

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:39:50 AM

The only thing I can determine is that the document images after PS will be rejected   Sad
could I stop loss when i'm falling?
BentleyBirch

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:43:04 AM

could I stop loss when i'm falling?
maybe you only can stoploss by yourself  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: