Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange  (Read 74869 times)
LakeBTC (OP)

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

Dear Users,

We are writing to you in relation to the fork risk of the Bitcoin network on August 1st or thereafter. During this time of potential disruption, the security of our users' funds remains, as always, our first priority. Therefore, LakeBTC may choose to suspend deposits and withdrawals of Bitcoin to ensure that all funds stored at LakeBTC stay secure. Trading will be unaffected and deposits and withdrawals of Bitcoin will be reactivated when we deem it safe to do so.

Please contact us on: help@lakebtc.com if you have any questions.

https://www.lakebtc.com/p/9349

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saeidza

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:56:52 PM

Hello
Please remove Skrill and Neteller from your system as exchange method !
because trading bitcoin with Neteller and Skrill is forbidden and the user who does it , Skrill and Neteller will shut down account !
They closed my account because I sold bitcoin on lakebanker with Skrill .

Thank you .
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:47:26 AM

Hello
Please remove Skrill and Neteller from your system as exchange method !
because trading bitcoin with Neteller and Skrill is forbidden and the user who does it , Skrill and Neteller will shut down account !
They closed my account because I sold bitcoin on lakebanker with Skrill .

Thank you .

Dear User,

some payment methods have a high risk of credit, like Paypal, Neteller etc.

so if you want to trade with these payment, you need to deal with the people who you fully trust. please check https://www.lakebtc.com/s/banker2#pick

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:48:12 AM

ETH Deposit Feature is Available
https://www.lakebtc.com/p/9348

Dear Users,

We are pleased to announce that LakeBTC.com now accepts ETH (Ethereum) deposits for the purpose of the LakeBanker Token Sale.

To make an ETH deposit, log into your LakeBTC.com account, click "Wallet" in the menu, then "ETH" button to create ETH subaccounts. Click "Deposit" tab, then "ETH" tab to view your personal ETH deposit address.

Please ONLY transfer ETH to this address. Do not send tokens. The minimum amount for the deposit is 0.01 ETH, and 30 confirmations are needed.

ETH is not tradable and cannot be withdrawn from LakeBTC at this time. These features are expected to be available to public before October 2017.

Further Information about the Token Sale can be found on: https://lakebanker.com/.

We appreciate your continued support. Should you have any questions, please contact customer support at help@lakebtc.com

LakeBTC Team

Pycckoe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:35:38 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 08:19:44 AM by Pycckoe

We have requested withdrawal request on btc wallet and still have 40% and transaction still not in blockchain. Please check what is wrong. Memo/Comment is
3173562580 and we have write to mail about our problem and still no answer.  You are is scamming ? Why i can withdrawal my bitcoins ?
Pycckoe

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:21:05 PM

this service is scam, in there no lakebankers Sad
saeidza

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:51:03 PM

They are not scam there is no one to accept your withdrawal !
Like me , there is no one to deposit then I will accept .
Pycckoe

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:56:05 AM

you are lakebanker ?
ARTHurt

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:15:11 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 07:12:34 AM by ARTHurt

@saeidza  you don't even read what the guy is saying...
Or you're just part of the same scam...

Pycckoe wants to withdraw BTC, through System Banker.
LakeBankers don't manage BTC withdrawals.

The problem is real, LakeBTC is not executing BTC withdrawals unless one sometimes recall that "some people sometimes" do want to withdraw BTC!
Some bored guy is sometimes checking the BTC withdrawal requests added by users and manually send the funds probably 1 or 2 times per day. There is nothing automatic there, just the mercy of the admin/worker.

I also have my request pending since 6 hrs this time and nothing happens
Previously (and the only BTC withdrawal I asked so far) was executed after more than 6 hours, probably when someone checked the back-end and considered to eventually do it.

Furthermore don't even say the word "LakeBanker".
This LakeBanker setup is such a lie, a bullshit and a scam.
All this so called "deposit/withdrawal system".
Totally frozen. Funds completely blocked.
I just hope I will - one day - get all my fiat out from there because for now I only have some hope for BTC withdrawal
But fiat it's stuck!
No one touches fiat withdrawal requests no matter how big / small / method you try (and I tried all combinations possible in the last month).

There are so, so many lies around LakeBTC shady business ... I'll probably tell one day some of the facts I saw, read, traced, noticed, checked and verified about LakeBTC in the last 2 months.
2 months since I was and I still am struggling to withdraw my 5 digit fiat funds without a huge loss converting, but so far without any success.

@LakeBTC your help is always welcome in solving my/other users  issues.
It's just your choice when you decide to help us fairly adding a proper bank wire to the system and/or take measures that people can withdraw guaranteed...
... or just keep cheating and lying about your service, your nonexistent "10 millions" users, your all 12 active (useless) LakeBankers, your trading-bot making the "4th world transaction volumes", your fake physical nonexistent Shanghai address layered over Hyundai Automotive facilities, or your 2003 dormant-defaulted parent organisation Lake Investments Limited https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/10076428 parent of LakeBTC.com https://g.co/kgs/C9UJpC , or so much more "cherries" waiting to be revealed, unless I will eventually get my fiat funds safe, back to my bank.
And no, I'm not a "business competitor", but just a regular user feeling cheated by all the lies you spread all over the internet and also terrified I could lose all my fiat blocked on your platform.

@regular trapped users
Please don't make my mistake to join this ghosty platform and if you did it already just buy your BTC back and hope that some administrator will eventually accept your coin withdraw.
Because fiat, you'll never see it!

saeidza

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:43:52 PM

you are lakebanker ?

Yes I'm LakeBanker
saeidza

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:48:42 PM

The problem is real, LakeBTC is not executing BTC withdrawals unless one sometimes recall that "some people sometimes" do want to withdraw BTC!
Some bored guy is sometimes checking the BTC withdrawal requests added by users and manually send the funds probably 1 or 2 times per day. There is nothing automatic there, just the mercy of the admin/worker.

Previously (and the only BTC withdrawal I asked so far) was executed after more than 6 hours, probably when someone checked the back-end and considered to eventually do it.

I just hope I will - one day - get all my fiat out from there because for now I only have some hope for BTC withdrawal
But fiat it's stuck!
No one touches fiat withdrawal requests no matter how big / small / method you try (and I tried all combinations possible in the last months).

There are so, so many lies around LakeBTC shady business ... I'll probably tell one day some of the facts I saw, read, traced, noticed, checked and verified about LakeBTC in the last 2 months.
2 months since I was and I still am struggling to withdraw my 5 digit fiat funds without a huge loss converting, but so far without any success.

It's just your choice when you decide to help us fairly adding a proper bank wire to the system and/or take measures that people can withdraw guaranteed...
... or just keep cheating and lying about your service, your nonexistent "10 millions" users, your all 12 active (useless) LakeBankers, your trading-bot making the "4th world transaction volumes", your fake physical nonexistent Shanghai address layered over Hyundai Automotive facilities, or your 2003 dormant-defaulted parent organisation Lake Investments Limited https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/10076428 parent of LakeBTC.com https://g.co/kgs/C9UJpC , or so much more "cherries" waiting to be revealed, unless I will eventually get my fiat funds safe, back to my bank.
And no, I'm not a "business competitor", but just a regular user feeling cheated by all the lies you spread all over the internet and also terrified I could lose all my fiat blocked on your platform.

@regular trapped users
Please don't make my mistake to join this ghosty platform and if you did it already just buy your BTC back and hope that some administrator will eventually accept your coin withdraw.

No! I'm not part of them ! If I was I asked for some people to request to deposit ?

I'm just LakeBanker.

ARTHurt

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:56:59 PM

But fiat it's stuck!
No one touches fiat withdrawal requests no matter how big / small / method you try (and I tried all combinations possible in the last months).

@regular trapped users

No! I'm not part of them ! If I was I asked for some people to request to deposit ?

I'm just LakeBanker.

While I'm just a scammed user who doesn't want to pay extra 0.01 to become LakeBanker and just watch for 1 month for no deposit requests available.
Because you know why? Everybody want to withdraw from there, which is impossible.

saeidza

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:55:08 PM

But fiat it's stuck!

@regular trapped users

I'm just LakeBanker.

While I'm just a scammed user who doesn't want to pay extra 0.01 to become LakeBanker and just watch for 1 month for no deposit requests available.
Because you know why? Everybody want to withdraw from there, which is impossible.

Yes You are completely right ! I did same mistake and put my BTC there for Deposit request and this deposit was canceled and my cryto is still in sending but I didn't get it !
ARTHurt

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:30:07 PM

I've seen also other users complaining about the shitty support from help@lakebtc.com and I can confirm is absolutely mizerable.

They only answer if the question you ask fits any of the FAQ section, because the person behind is copy-pasting the link to the specific Faq
Dear User,

Please refer to https://www.lakebtc.com/p/9349

Thank you for choosing LakeBTC.com!

Anything - but anything else - that involves to write 5 words by hand and push send is completely ignored!
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

But fiat it's stuck!

@regular trapped users

Dear User,

There is no scam here.

It may you guys submitted a withdraw at a sensitive time when face a fork risk, so the BTC deposit/withdrawal features had been suspended for the potential fork upcoming.  Protective measures like this are normal, since LakeBTC is probably the only major exchange without stolen coins, security scandals or flash crashes.

And now, BTC withdrawal feature is back to normal. We will keep monitoring the bitcoin network and take necessary actions to minimize the fork risks. Your support and patience are highly appreciated!

Please check here https://www.lakebtc.com/p/9349

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 06:35:36 AM

Service Suspended for Residents of the State of Washington USA
https://www.lakebtc.com/p/9350

Dear Users,

Our service is currently suspended for residents of the State of Washington, USA until further notice. Users who are Washington residents should not create new deposits or trades, and should withdraw their funds promptly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may incur. We also encourage you to contact local regulators and lawmakers for advocacy and education of cryptocurrencies, and for a more friendly regulatory environment.

Thank you for choosing LakeBTC.com!

LakeBTC team

darkrise

Activity: 259

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:19:11 AM

Guys can someone confirm if they are processing withdrawals? I am interested in purchasing some of their tokens but I am reading on various places around the internet that they are scammers and they are not processing withdrawals..

Please somebody confirm this as fast as possible.

Open for Rent
ARTHurt

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:00:31 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 02:30:50 PM by ARTHurt

Guys can someone confirm if they are processing withdrawals? I am interested in purchasing some of their tokens but I am reading on various places around the internet that they are scammers and they are not processing withdrawals..

Please somebody confirm this as fast as possible.

@darkrise Trust me they are Scammers.
Actually he is a scammer, I have good reason to believe he's just one guy I think located in UK that has put in place all the lie around what lakebtc he wants to let people believe it is.

I mean a scam not like letting you deposit then run with the money but by the fact that everything around LakeBTC is such a big lie to lure users into his platform then making profit on people's panic to leave from there when they realize where they get into it.
It is so shady you can't trust a bit from what they are saying here and there of various forums, websites, reviews etc once you take time to verify and dig deeper.

Regarding withdrawals - exactly the point where I struggled to regain control of my funds for almost a month - it's purely a technical scam.
That means, there are so few so called "LakeBankers" that is practically impossible to find someone to help with withdrawals. I can estimate there are some 10-20 users promoted as LakeBankers while they had to pay a fee to become that, and the reason they did it was because they were fooled that they whould be allowed to "accept" other users deposits in order to - themselves - be able to withdraw.

I brace myself for not being also trapped to this lie to request for LakeBanker status and pay 0.01 BTC for one month of privilege - instead I have waited with some pending withdrawal requests on various amounts and payment methods for 2 almost 3 weeks without anyone from the "existing LakeBankers" picking it up. Pure 0 success.

Now becoming paranoid to recover and regain the control of my funds I decided the only chance is to re-buy BTC with my existing 13.000+ EUR balance and withdraw the BTC then leave this horror platform for good.

Meanwhile I have made some deeper research around what LakeBTC represents, who's behind it and I've been terrified of the huge lies and discoveries I have made, still not believing I was able to get my money back from such a shady big lie all around the internet "wannabe" exchange platform.

I can give you so many hints:
- the company doesn't exist. they say they are part/branch of some huge company Lake Investments something, I found a single company matching that , it was created as an ltd in Virgin Islands in 1999 by some UK anonymous person and it was  closed somewhere in 2005 due to inactivity/defaulted.
- check their Facebook, they give their Shanghai address and a small piece of "google maps" snapshot which I manage to localize on Google maps.
The address stated on Facebook doesn't even exist while the localisation of the map snapshot where they point out you can find actually Hyundai facilities in Shanghai, purely nothing related to lakebtc.
- try then to find opinions from other users, check for that facebook and tweeter, disregarding the very bad comments you'll see actually a extremely small pool of users, you will see that actually nobody is commenting on their tweeter posts so you cannot even argue to consider it the 4th largest trading volume platform in the workd with 10 milions users as they claim.
Look at much smaller real exchanges on how big social networks they have, lakebtc is basically nonexistent on social networks.

There are just a few examples of easily verifiable facts that are showing the magnitude of the lie behind this lakebtc, best advice - stay as far as you can!

coindigg

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

Hi, anyone tried the [send payment] via email address? I sent, but nobody sent any message to me and payee email. How to use it?
ARTHurt

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:00:59 PM

Hi, anyone tried the [send payment] via email address? I sent, but nobody sent any message to me and payee email. How to use it?

My best advice for you is to stay as far as you can from LakeBTC.

In my 2 months experience with them I could only - hardly - re buy my sold BTC and then hardly withdraw the coins.
Stayed 2 months just trying to withdraw fiat which was impossible.
Fiat withdrawals, send feature, not working, trade order book is cheated to give the impression of high volumes and a lot of activity but actually there are hardly 10 users trading ...
The place has no real address, no real owners, the reviews you find are a lie, social media is empty while they claim to have 10 millions registered users, you can hardly find a tweet, a like or a comment.

The owner's goal is to lure innocent people inside before they realize where they get into and then making profit on your desperation to get your fund out when you realize you're stuck there, making profit charging you fees lying you will be able to withdraw if you pay to get promoted as lakebanker, etc.
It's a good deal for the owner to make some bucks online, with very little effort.

The place is a meticulously advertised scam,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: