Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 1029 times)
turtlehurricane (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:40:59 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 08:38:17 AM by turtlehurricane

coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:03:30 PM

How about you post a sample or excerpt from your hurricane research?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:09:03 PM

Standing by to make some high quality articles  Smiley

How do u plan to monetize your content ? Adsense or direct ad space selling or both ?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:20:43 AM

I am the editor-in-chief of The Cryptocurrency Times, which is a Cryptocurrency oriented news site that launched 10 days ago. Since then traffic has increased quickly, now I average 2500 visits per day, but get over 5,000 per day on good days. Today I got over 5,400 visits. I create 5-10 high quality articles per day for my site and spread them to all the relevant outlets I can think of, which drives most of the traffic. Search engine hits are also picking up rapidly due to the large amount of unique content on my site.

http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/

I would love to write articles in exchange for Bitcoin. I can write about anything involving Cryptocurrency, including market analysis, new coins, political and corporate news, technical aspects of Cryptocurrency, predictions for the future, analysis of a Cryptocurrencies' history, and anything else you can think of. I have a deep understanding of Cryptocurrency from intense research and participation in the Cryptocurrency world.

I can also write articles about science, I am an Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences major and have published hurricane research in top journals. I also have an affinity for history, economics, and politics. I am also very good at marketing.

I don't charge per word, I believe in writing an article with the most detail possible, and refuse to limit myself to a certain amount of words. I will negotiate a price for any article of your choosing, and once we agree on it I will give it my full effort, I will put as much detail and time into it as it needs to be a high quality piece of journalism.

Additionally, I will spread the article across the internet free of charge, ensuring it gets traffic.

I look forward to writing articles for you! Feel free to PM me, post here, email me at sales@usacryptocoins.com, or even call me at 954-895-4889

I hate being this guy but you need an editor badly. It's a little painful seeing your "high-quality" writing and its errors (which, by the way, negates the "high-quality" aspect of it).

I may be willing to handle your proofreading and editing for you, though, if you're interested in trying to work something out.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:35:38 AM

What errors? I proofread my own articles a couple of times. The people who I've written for so far have loved my articles.

Give me an article link (a specific one) you want me to evaluate and I'll do that (though I won't be doing any rewriting or sentence clearing; simply grammatical errors).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:53:38 AM

I don't have enough time to fully re-write this for you (though it was one of the better articles on your site). I just gave it a quick glance and noted down some glaring problems. Also note that it was a bit difficult to properly convey the corrections here, but I did my best (bold and italics represent changes and notes). As such, it is not a complete notification of errors, but rather a minified version. You're free to do as you want with your site, obviously; I just figured since you clearly need the help, I'd offer up my services. I'll leave that up to you and I'll leave your thread now. Enjoy!

--------

CeX is a shop in Glasgow, United Kingdom, where you can buy and sell technology in exchange for cash. From May 13 to May 15 CeX is using Bitcoin only, customers who trade in technology will receive Bitcoin, and if you want to buy something you have to pay with Bitcoin.<--- whatthefux? This needs rewritten badly. It's basically a run-on and it took three reads to even figure out what you're trying to say...

Usually CeX uses the British pound, but they decided that they wanted to give customers a new way to pay. CeX says they love Bitcoin,<--- comma should be removed. since it is so efficient and secure. After May 15, CeX will go back to accepting the pound, but perhaps they will continue to use Bitcoin as another way to pay beyond May 15.<--- Another run-on. This needs to be cleared up as well. It should ideally be two sentences. If nothing else, at least separate it with a semicolon.

This is another example of how Bitcoin is becoming mainstream. I envision a future where almost every store and corporation accepts Bitcoin as payment.

Wbwallet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:23:11 AM

I find your website very hard to read. I randomly got there yesterday.. I had to bookmark in order to come read later as I did not have the energy at the time.

Its weird how its empty everywhere but the text is all in the middle going down forever with little to no way to see the entire content or a break down of all articles.

I will look into reading more of it tomorrow and give you appropriate feedback.
Sergios

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:46:57 PM

hi,
I'm not usually the one who responds to someones claims but the 5000 a day unique visitor count is a bit off. The site you gave attracts between 600-2200 unique views per day according to http://www.checkwebsiteprice.com/ OF course this can vary a bit but can't be 2000+ uniques difference mate. Just so you know  Cheesy

I have looked at your site and the news reports on it. Sometimes you put in too many comma' which make the sentences uncomfortable long but that is not your mistake. Its the occupational hazard of academic writing. Just a heads up though. Have fun writing articles
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: