June 22, 2024, 03:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can any one loan against my mortgage equity
Need a Loan - 0 (0%)
1m equity for security - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1M mortgage equity colateral  (Read 1244 times)
Seri (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:37:59 AM

Hello, I know that i m new member and i shouldn't ask for any loans but i have been reading true loan requests and i think that i have a really secured option for lenders to fill confirmable lending me.
I need a loan against  1m equity on the properties that i owe to purchase miners, i m selling my properties but i really don't want to wait that much so i decided to ask community lenders for help. I think that will help me to establish credit within the community and will also get me the miners sooner than if i would wait for my properties to sell.
I will have my  attorney that represents me and if lender would want we can have both of our attorneys approving the transaction. I will have the lender to put the lean on my properties including with the written agreement that lender will own my miners in case of default. I think this is a good security for lender who would consider lending me. Equity plus miners. My properties located in Los Angeles CA.
Please send me reasonable offers if interested.
Thank You.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:41:50 PM

I doubt anybody would loan to you because your a Noob, but who knows?
Seri (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:23:37 PM

Thank u for letting me know but I think it's up to the lender to decight if they would want to lend against that much equity or not but thank u for support!
Seri (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:23:04 PM

Home equity loan is going to charge me a closing cost and I m going to have to explane to the potential buyers the reason for me doing that but BTC loan will look like hard money loan. Why would I want to pay 5 to 6 points to a broker and get a call from the agent that I got an offer from one of my properties? This way all I would need to do is to record new lean holder true the title company and when one of the properties or all 5 off them get sold the lean holder will automatically get his money true the escrow which will be stated in the contract.
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:25:27 PM

If you're in the process of selling the home you definitely don't want to put a "lean" on it.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
Seri (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:34:44 PM

Thank u for the advice but i have been in the mortgage business for a long time and i do understand that i would need to pay all the title and the processing fees if thats what u r referring to but i need to purchase miners asap and i m ready do that. If any one out there  is interested in my offer email me and i will give all the information needed to verify all my properties. I m not going to risk my properties and the down payments that i have put in to purchase them its just i want to get the miners ASAP. My properties r located in very desirable area of Los Angeles County also 2 of which r Boarding Care Facilities. 
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 04:35:03 PM

Thank u for the advice but i have been in the mortgage business for a long time

BULLSHIT.  You don't even know how to spell "lien".    Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Seri (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:39:48 PM

Look man u don't even know me and if i can't spell (lien) wright does not give any right to call me BULLSHIT. I bet u won't do that in front off me. Just might your business please.
acs267

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:25:56 PM

Look man u don't even know me and if i can't spell (lien) wright does not give any right to call me BULLSHIT. I bet u won't do that in front off me. Just might your business please.

I'm sorry. I have just... Urgh. If you want to seem professional, please, use proper grammar and spelling.

And a little pro tip: When making a loan, it's best not to get angry at the repliers.
Seri (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

I really sorry that English is my 3rd language but I think u can't understand what I m trying to say. Regarding getting angry, I m not but replyer or not my self respect is more important than any loan.
Bitcoinbikers

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Now that's a can do attitude!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:27:17 PM

Show us proof that you own properties! Otherwise there is probably no one who will lend you anything..

1D6p2j56E4sTsjC7raahVm8HVEmWHMFFma
acs267

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:36:54 AM

Show us proof that you own properties! Otherwise there is probably no one who will lend you anything..

I have to agree with him.

I really sorry that English is my 3rd language but I think u can't understand what I m trying to say. Regarding getting angry, I m not but replyer or not my self respect is more important than any loan.

May I ask what your first and second languages are?
Seri (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:00:53 AM

My first language is Russian second is Armenian. I have no problem showing the proof of my ownership but not to everyone who is in the bitcointalk. I m sure u will understand why. If any one wants to se the proof u r more than welcome to email me and I will give u the addresses. After that it's just public information that any one can verify.
Bitcoinbikers

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 06:15:40 AM

You could give anyones name and address, does not prove YOU own the properties. You would have to show scanned copies of the deeds along with photo ID (obviously in PM). I think that is the only way you can prove you are the owner..

Seri (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:40:54 AM

Well it is normal process for the applicant to provide with all the required information to the lender, there is escrow involvement and title verification that secures the transaction and takes full responsibility for the transaction to be legit and safe for both parties involved. I think it's unreasonable to ask me to provide my personal information if we haven't done anything so far. When I have offer from real lender that knows what he is doing then I would love to provide all my personal and business information including SSN, DL, Passport and any other required information.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:46:37 AM

Links?

Pics?

Otherwise you are wasting everyone's time here.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Seri (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:59:36 AM

Well then if u want me to send links and picks I will, but to u and as a hero member of the community I think your approval and confirmation for all the proof I will provide should be enough for people to believe that I  m not a scam and I just want to transact normal business and succeed.I hope after I show u the proof people will not ask questions and just will be confirmable and be happy to send me offers for we could make some money and I can earn trust with in the community. I will send u all the escrow closing statements and title profiles for all the properties that I owe, I will also send u my DL copy and if that will not satisfy u I can offer u to fly to Los Angeles and I will cover all the costs for the Trip including hotel, food, fun, tickets and u name it what else u want for me to include in he cost for u to check the properties your self and verify them any way u want to as long as I can stop receiving messages from members about not trusting me and can receive good offers and messages for proofing all I was saying that I have and do. If u can't come to LA I will be happy to have as a guest and verifier in here any member that community members will chose to come here and do all the due diligence regarding this matter.
Thank You.
Best Regards.
Bitcoinbikers

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:56:00 AM

I may be interested in loaning you, but I want the free holiday to LA first just to be sure!

Seri (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:09:11 PM

That's fine but be sure to bring my loan with u because there won't be no reasons to tell me no.
Bitcoinbikers

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 06:24:46 PM

How much do you need?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: