Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did Snowden become a whistleblower because of grandeur or because the issues at hand are the most important and greater than him?
He did it for altruistic motives, to fight for our privacy online. - 22 (50%)
He did it to write himself into history and become famous and to become a significant character. - 0 (0%)
A combination of the two. - 13 (29.5%)
I don't know or don't care. - 6 (13.6%)
I'm dogechode and need more options in this poll - 3 (6.8%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Snowden poll  (Read 2225 times)
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:48:49 PM

he only a mother-fucker
Why do you think so? I'd appreciate some reasoning here. The only thing he fucked was the government, and we need more people like him.

he had many choices how to figure out what US government did wrongly but he made bad choice and fucked her motherland. bullshit
What choices did he have? Go to his superiors, responsible for the whole thing and ask them apologize? People should know what their taxes are used for.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:15:58 AM

he only a mother-fucker
Why do you think so? I'd appreciate some reasoning here. The only thing he fucked was the government, and we need more people like him.

he had many choices how to figure out what US government did wrongly but he made bad choice and fucked her motherland. bullshit
What choices did he have? Go to his superiors, responsible for the whole thing and ask them apologize? People should know what their taxes are used for.

yes your tax was used on Iraq war but iraq people be happy on that
TheFootMan (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:57:37 AM

You stand correct, unfortunately, in most of the world we have governments that think they can feed off the people and not caring for the people.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:28:00 AM

You're kidding, right? Last I checked, maybe up to 2 million dead between sanctions and conflict, a destroyed country and economy, a high number of birth defects due to the type of weapons used on them, etc.. and they're happy?? What do you have to do to make them angry, I wonder?  Roll Eyes

Anyway, do you have anything to back that up? Because according to the March 2012 polls of the Doha Institute, you're obviously wrong.
msc_de

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:31:39 AM

You're kidding, right? Last I checked, maybe up to 2 million dead between sanctions and conflict, a destroyed country and economy, a high number of birth defects due to the type of weapons used on them, etc.. and they're happy?? What do you have to do to make them angry, I wonder?  Roll Eyes

Anyway, do you have anything to back that up? Because according to the March 2012 polls of the Doha Institute, you're obviously wrong.

at least before Iraq war there was no democracy.

where is Snowden now? Russia.

2 mother-fuckers

i suggest he should go to north korea or cuba.

msc_de

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:35:10 AM

against war? you forgot 9.11
TheFootMan (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:36:26 AM

Russian intelligence will use him for everything he's worth.

And don't dimiss the fact that Putin enjoys pointing nose at America, so having Snowden there and protecting him is like smiling to Obama, and at the same time giving him a sharp elbow, then smile again, and pat him gently on the back. 'We're such good friends!'
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:47:37 AM

2 mother-fuckers

So, you admit that you made up the "Iraqi are happy with the invasion". And in relation to democracy, not that America wanted democracy in Iraq, but even if that was a fortunate side effect of the invasion, remember there are more ways than one to skin a rabbit; beating it with a hammer until there's nothing left doesn't tend to be a good way though.

As for Snowden, what does it say about the "West" that he had to run to Russia so that he could ensure his freedom, and maybe even life?

Not exactly always against war, but I think you should have very strong arguments in favor of it; such was not the case for Iraq, amongst many other wars.

And do you know what was the first 9/11? Because it wasn't in 2001, but it was worse by far...
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 10:51:46 AM

my issue with snowden is.. he's not living in russia. as bad as the U.S. is, i'd think russia is an even worse place to live (in terms of individual rights and the government speaking for the people).

he's sitting on all of this valuable information.. russia could easily extort or force it out of him. i don't think he intended to land in russia.

Good thinking.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
msc_de

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:57:41 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 01:47:56 PM by msc_de

2 mother-fuckers

So, you admit that you made up the "Iraqi are happy with the invasion". And in relation to democracy, not that America wanted democracy in Iraq, but even if that was a fortunate side effect of the invasion, remember there are more ways than one to skin a rabbit; beating it with a hammer until there's nothing left doesn't tend to be a good way though.

As for Snowden, what does it say about the "West" that he had to run to Russia so that he could ensure his freedom, and maybe even life?

Not exactly always against war, but I think you should have very strong arguments in favor of it; such was not the case for Iraq, amongst many other wars.

And do you know what was the first 9/11? Because it wasn't in 2001, but it was worse by far...

it worse by far....   hallo friend,  hundreds of years ago there was no USA  Grin

i do not think iraq war was invasion, sorry.

it was liberation !!!
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:19:42 AM

it worse by far....   hallo friend,  hundreds of years agao there was no USA  Grin

it was liberation !!!

Well, I was talking about 1973, and yes the USA was very much responsible for it. Maybe the name Pinochet rings a bell?

In relation to the Iraqi war, you're in the minority if you think it was "liberation"... I'm aware of 2 polls that directly or indirectly touch upon how the Iraqi people felt about it: the Doha poll I mentioned and a poll by the Brookings Institution. By a vast majority the people were unhappy with the economy, security, and their lives in general. When asked who they viewed as a threat to their countries, the United States and Israel were the highest threats to them. If you're in the receiving end, that spells invasion to me, not liberation.

msc_de

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:54:37 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 02:08:22 PM by msc_de

it worse by far....   hallo friend,  hundreds of years agao there was no USA  Grin

it was liberation !!!

Well, I was talking about 1973, and yes the USA was very much responsible for it. Maybe the name Pinochet rings a bell?

In relation to the Iraqi war, you're in the minority if you think it was "liberation"... I'm aware of 2 polls that directly or indirectly touch upon how the Iraqi people felt about it: the Doha poll I mentioned and a poll by the Brookings Institution. By a vast majority the people were unhappy with the economy, security, and their lives in general. When asked who they viewed as a threat to their countries, the United States and Israel were the highest threats to them. If you're in the receiving end, that spells invasion to me, not liberation.

in religion point of view what you called '' vast majority'' in Iraq is educated to hate US and Isreal for many years. That is the point.

so in my opinion sometimes vast majority doesn't make any sense, a good example is that german majority voted for Hilter to power before world war II.

Pinochet case in 1973 was a part of Cold war against the spread of communism, nothing wrong .
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:52:26 PM

in religion point of view what you called '' vast majority'' in Iraq is educated to hate US and Isreal for many years. That is the point.

so in my opinion sometimes vast majority doesn't make any sense, a good example is that german majority voted for Hilter to power before world war II.

Pinochet case in 1973 was a part of Cold war against the spread of communism, nothing wrong .

Yeah, right, because every Arab hates the west, isn't it? Come on, you've got to be smarter than that... besides, the polls are public, online, and cover a broad range of subjects. It isn't simple hate mongering; it's that people tend to hate you when you're killing their friends and family left and right. And whatever happened to your "they loved the invasion", for it to move to "they're educated to hate Americans"?

And Hitler had no such majority voting him to power. He was appointed by the then president, Hindenburg, to lead a coalition government since none of the parties had been able to form a majority government. It was only after this that he was able to effectively seize power, by either banning or harassing the political opposition. But even ignoring all that, hindsight is 20/20 isn't it?

As for Pinochet: murdering thousands of Chileans, torturing over 30000, maybe up to 200000 forced into exile and then persecuted by the secret police, more hundreds of thousands that were forced to flee due to the economic crisis caused by the measures being forced by Washington, and you see "nothing wrong" there?? Please learn some history; at the very least it will stop you looking like a fool.  Angry
msc_de

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:17:54 PM

Yeah, right, because every Arab hates the west, isn't it? Come on, you've got to be smarter than that... besides, the polls are public, online, and cover a broad range of subjects. It isn't simple hate mongering; it's that people tend to hate you when you're killing their friends and family left and right. And whatever happened to your "they loved the invasion", for it to move to "they're educated to hate Americans"?

And Hitler had no such majority voting him to power. He was appointed by the then president, Hindenburg, to lead a coalition government since none of the parties had been able to form a majority government. It was only after this that he was able to effectively seize power, by either banning or harassing the political opposition. But even ignoring all that, hindsight is 20/20 isn't it?

As for Pinochet: murdering thousands of Chileans, torturing over 30000, maybe up to 200000 forced into exile and then persecuted by the secret police, more hundreds of thousands that were forced to flee due to the economic crisis caused by the measures being forced by Washington, and you see "nothing wrong" there?? Please learn some history; at the very least it will stop you looking like a fool.  Angry

1, i lived in EAST more than 30 years and live in WEST world more than 14 years, i had 2 University degrees.

2, my personl experience told me that how evil communism did.

both the 2 points told me that at least i am not so foolish as you look at ..  Grin

save time my friend, just answer me a simple question:  when 9.11 tragedy happened, did you feel happy or unhappy?  Roll Eyes
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:32:53 PM

1, i lived in EAST more than 30 years and live in WEST world more than 14 years, i had 2 University degrees.

both the 2 points told me that at least i am not so foolish as you look at ..  Grin

save time my friend, just answer me a simple question:  when 9.11 tragedy happened, did you feel happy or unhappy?  Roll Eyes

A long life and university degrees don't automatically translate to a wise person. And what does my feelings about 9/11 have to do with any of this?
msc_de

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:38:43 PM

A long life and university degrees don't automatically translate to a wise person. And what does my feelings about 9/11 have to do with any of this?

you refused to answer my simple question, you are afraid of answering it. but you had told me the answer with your stupid question.

look, i often watch TV news , some Arab children carrying guns, burning United States flag  and so on ..

you said they are NOT educated to do so ??
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:57:06 PM

you refused to answer my simple question, you are afraid of answering it. but you had told me the answer with your stupid question.

look, i often watch TV news , some Arab children carrying guns, burning United States flag  and so on ..

I didn't refuse to answer your question, I only asked how it was relevant to any of this. As soon as you can provide a satisfactory answer, I'll answer your question.

And I'm sorry to say, but I suspect you mostly watch propaganda. I suggest you avoid mainstream media, because you're never going to learn anything about the outside world through it.
msc_de

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:17:29 PM

I didn't refuse to answer your question, I only asked how it was relevant to any of this. As soon as you can provide a satisfactory answer, I'll answer your question.

And I'm sorry to say, but I suspect you mostly watch propaganda. I suggest you avoid mainstream media, because you're never going to learn anything about the outside world through it.

In democratic countries, medias are free and open. Only the authoritarian State media spread propaganda. Cool

I have many good friends from Arab world, eg. Iran, Turkey and Afghanistan etc.

I think I know much better what they think and i respect their thoughts because I know what freedom of speech is.

You avoided a direct answer from a simple question. It already shows there is  guilty conscience in your heart.

No need to answer my question, I knew what you thought.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:32:58 PM

In democratic countries, medias are free and open. Only the authoritarian State media spread propaganda. Cool

I think I know much better what they think and i respect their thoughts because I know what freedom of speech is.

You avoided a direct answer from a simple question. It already shows there is  guilty conscience in your heart.

Guilty conscience in my heart for 9/11? You knew what I thought? This is getting ridiculous; are you going to accuse me of having participated in the 9/11 attacks next? And as I said, I don't mind answering the question if it is in anyway relevant to what we were discussing; but instead, you seem to be using it to run away from my previous arguments. Are they that hard to answer honestly, or did you never thought about them and are desperately trying to evade them?

And "In democratic countries, medias are free and open"? "Only the authoritarian State media spread propaganda"? Now I hope you really are just joking; have you never heard of "Faux" News? One serious look at the mainstream media, in the US for example, will tell you how wrong you are. Please stop watching that stuff and use online sources for news...  Roll Eyes
msc_de

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:40:28 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 05:06:35 PM by msc_de

You avoided a direct answer from a simple question. It already shows there is  guilty conscience in your heart.

Guilty conscience in my heart for 9/11? You knew what I thought? This is getting ridiculous; are you going to accuse me of having participated in the 9/11 attacks next? And as I said, I don't mind answering the question if it is in anyway relevant to what we were discussing; but instead, you seem to be using it to run away from my previous arguments. Are they that hard to answer honestly, or did you never thought about them and are desperately trying to evade them?

And "In democratic countries, medias are free and open"? "Only the authoritarian State media spread propaganda"? Now I hope you really are just joking; have you never heard of "Faux" News? One serious look at the mainstream media, in the US for example, will tell you how wrong you are. Please stop watching that stuff and use online sources for news...  Roll Eyes

Chicken-Duck talk, let's stop here, i don't wanna waste my time on you any more, sorry

poor children,  what a shame  Angry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: