Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 01:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dgbpools is a scam pool ~ do not add them to your coins pool list  (Read 742 times)
foodstamps (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:24:39 PM

A few weeks ago, a lot of us got scammed by the dev at dgbpools. He claimed to have gotten "hacked" and lost all our coins. I forgot about it moved on to the next coin thinking he would disappear like most scammers do. Today I was looking for new coin to mine and I saw that he has been actively adding every new coin to his pool. I was amazed the community has not shut him down yet.

Sad

im the hostmaster of dgbpool.

all coins lost,  hacker stolen all my server wallet.

So, im sorry for this.

My server wallet about 660 k cinni, sorry for everybody, my fees also lost.

I cant afford this, just sorry for u.

sorry.

platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:07:23 AM

Ready for the second round? Thx for letting us know, I will stay away from his pool.
W0rkH0rse

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:18:09 AM

Ready for the second round? Thx for letting us know, I will stay away from his pool.

About a month ago I realized there were about 20usd worth of coins in one of the old forgotten dgb pools which by all rights should have been shut down by then. I tried to withdraw and recieved json wallet error. Emailed the admin and the next day received a reply that said "ok, will fix it," and by the end of the day she had fixed it allowing me to withdraw forgotten coins.

My hash rate was always accurate, fast response to ddos attacks, and low ping even from my Texas based rigs. 20usd may not seem like much but the point is this pool operator was trustworthy and has my respect despite everything.

Thank you dgbpool. You will be missed.

"The real "revolution" is happening behind keyboards" -M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: