Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vegancoin , vegansim can be for health choices as well as ethical reasons.  (Read 272 times)
vegancoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:47:04 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2021, 11:22:28 PM by vegancoin

vegancoin is a new script based coin, forked from litecoin.

It is a fast network for sending fast peer to peer transactions with this new digital coin between vegancoin Qt wallets.

The main site www.vegancoin.me will include a vegan ecological news feed under the page coming soon. as its being developed.

The wallets is easy to install just download, unzip to a folder or directory and open the vegancoin Qt exe, nothing else is needed; is available for windows x64 and Linux

he idea was founded by me and created with the help of a developer .

More info coming soon.

Some of the road map:

The vegan and ecological topics news feed

Mobile wallet development

Multi wallet integration.

Website is currently under construction.

[/size]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7976

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:54:32 PM

You should make the text a little smaller.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 06:40:58 PM

As it is forked from litecoin have you given any vegancoin to the litecoin holders? If you gave vegancoin to the litecoin holders then how much you have given and what is the ratio of litecoin and vegancoin? Which exchanges are supporting your fork?

Would you like to tell what you have done, till now?

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
nisakhairun

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 03:27:03 AM

I hope this vegancoin really becomes a healthy coin for the future and can be really combined by other miners in achieving success together in the future.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7976

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 04:20:59 AM

It looks better but you missed the 'T' and your tags are incorrect.  There's a hanging 'size' tag.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3039

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 10:06:08 AM

The idea was founded by me and created with the help of a developer .                                                                                                                

Hmm i have my thoughts about that , that its your Idea !
Because there is already or was a Vegancoin back in 2014 and they also got an ANN here !
You can find it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=726088.0
Username was VeganCoind
Github is https://github.com/VeganCoin/VeganCoin

And your starting post looks not very good and if you want to get your project better you should be working on the layout a bit .

MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 01:06:04 PM

It is a fast network for sending fast peer to peer transactions with this new digital coin between vegancoin Qt wallets.

The main site www.vegancoin.me will include a vegan ecological news feed under the page coming soon. as its being developed.

The wallets is easy to install just download, unzip to a folder or directory and open the vegancoin Qt exe, nothing else is needed; is available for windows x64 and Linux

he idea was founded by me and created with the help of a developer .

More info coming soon.

Some of the road map:

The vegan and ecological topics news feed

Mobile wallet development

Multi wallet integration.

[/size]

Hi, do you have  discord group? ty
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 11:05:28 PM

The idea was founded by me and created with the help of a developer .                                                                                                                

Hmm i have my thoughts about that , that its your Idea !
Because there is already or was a Vegancoin back in 2014 and they also got an ANN here !
You can find it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=726088.0
Username was VeganCoind
Github is https://github.com/VeganCoin/VeganCoin

And your starting post looks not very good and if you want to get your project better you should be working on the layout a bit .

I don't think this project is a serious one. Just using this vegan concept as a front. But how far he can really implement his objectives here? Just another coin that will bite the dust in crypto. Wonder if he can make this coin be listed in a decent exchange. Everyone is trying to explore their payment opportunities, but up until now, btc is still the popular coin in the payment industry.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3039

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:39:48 AM

I don't think this project is a serious one. Just using this vegan concept as a front. But how far he can really implement his objectives here? Just another coin that will bite the dust in crypto. Wonder if he can make this coin be listed in a decent exchange. Everyone is trying to explore their payment opportunities, but up until now, btc is still the popular coin in the payment industry.
Yeb i am fully agree with that , that this looks not really an serious project at all !
I mean if it would be an serious one the Announcement would be done better i guess and also there are no links .
He havnt posted at all since he started this thread here , i think that its just another dead coin that used to be making a quick profit.
And yes BTC is the most and only popular coin in the payment industry.

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 05:34:24 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2021, 05:52:13 PM by Abcdefghijklmnzzz

It's a good concept to build a coin around. Veganism is growing quickly in a lot of places.

The pitfall almost every 'good concept' or 'theme' coin fails on is making an actually decent coin.

Is there any premine, of any sort, or any advantage at all that the developer and his or her cohorts or 'early adopters' have?

Is it a fork that occurred or will occur at a specific block?

Does it include the litecoin genesis block or is it new?

Are extra coins going to be minted and held by the developer for 'promotions', pending an exit scam?

Best idea would be to make a slight improvement in emission so it is emitted very slowly and not a 'built for miners' coin like most coins.

Distribution is everything, and once the developer explains their plans for distribution it will be clear if it is a good coin or not.

~

Litecoin is designed to be distributed according to how much mining equipment a person can afford, so that wealthier people, like the developer, get most of the coins, and eventually the entire economy is controlled by wealthy people who will work together as a gang to extract coins from non members of their club.

Same as bitcoin https://bitcointreasuries.net/ and most coins.

Is that the plan, copying what works in the past, but adding the 'vegan' logo?

There are some coins starting which are trying to distribute coins based on taskwork, so that most of the coins go to people who don't have money to buy mining rigs.

MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 10:57:31 PM

Discord group link?
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 08:53:04 AM

I am in.  I have been a vegan for 6 years, I like the concept and the message.

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 12:17:22 PM

I am in.  I have been a vegan for 6 years, I like the concept and the message.

What is the message? That people should monetize ethics?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: