Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [[[BITCOIN POKER CLUB | NEW MULTIPLAYER POKER ! PLAY FOR REAL BTC  (Read 1448 times)
BitcoinPokerClub (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:38:24 AM

There is a fatal flaw in this (or so I believe). Say someone signs up, and deposits 50 chips worth. They play a game, and lose 100 chips. They have 50 chips left. Technically, they won't be able to withdraw these chips, right? Or, say someone wins a pot of 800 chips that they bet real chips into, but all of those chips were play chips. Can the winner than withdraw?

If they can withdraw, you will go bankrupt almost immediately. You will be sending more money out than you even have in player deposits, not to mention rakes / tournament fees. If the winner can't withdraw, its a scam, as they won the chips fair and square betting real money deposits.

This site is a lose-lose situation
Ahhh no it doesn't work that way.
This is the amount of chips given to new players. Buy-ins are debited from this balance when a player joins a ring game or a tournament. Any chips they still have when leaving a ring game (or winnings from a tournament) are credited back to their balance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:43:53 AM

It would be really nice if you cleared everything up and answered all the questions in one post. Im not even going to touch this site until i have a clear understanding of what the free chips stipulations are. Mind just taking a minute to do so?
BitcoinPokerClub (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:48:10 AM

It would be really nice if you cleared everything up and answered all the questions in one post. Im not even going to touch this site until i have a clear understanding of what the free chips stipulations are. Mind just taking a minute to do so?
The free chips are for joining up. You cannot withdraw those chips. But you can play with them.  You can only withdraw btc that has been won or deposited by you.

100 free chips are the amount of chips given to new players. Buy-ins are debited from this balance when a player joins a ring game or a tournament. Any chips they still have when leaving a ring game (or winnings from a tournament) are credited back to their balance.

badjacks99

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:29:39 AM

yes but say i play another player in a cash game with my 100 chips and i win his 50 chips, does that mean i can withdraw that 50 chips as BTC?
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:34:07 AM

I got my balance up to 118 chips so I made a withdraw request for 10 chips, i'll let you all know if/when it is processed.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:39:42 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 02:54:07 PM by mdzedzej

OP answered questions.
BitcoinPokerClub (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:04:20 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 07:56:25 AM by BitcoinPokerClub

PLEASE READ THE TERMS. The 100 free chips is just to get you to try our site out for the first 48 hrs. You cannot withdrawal non btc deposits or non btc wins. When everyone starts depositing with btc then yes you get the winnings. 100 free chips or winnings from other people using promo chips cannot be withdrawn. Its just to take our site for a test drive. It's just a promo to launch our site. Can we be any clearer?Huh
https://bitcoinpokerclub.com/terms.php

BitcoinPokerClub (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:56:38 AM

Now our promo is over ... It's game on for real btc!!!
Everybody starts at zero.  Good luck!
Give it a try or watch others play. For real BTC.
badjacks99

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:21:58 AM

Well yes its clear, that the 100 chip promo make no sense at all. There was no distinction between fake chips and BTC chips. Why would i deposit real btc to play against someone who has the same chips but only the fake ones? Maybe you should have made it much clearer in the account screen such as "100 Play money chips and 0 BTC Chips" I will not be playing at this site. Good luck.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:45:29 AM

Hahaha
I knew that was coming.
I have been running poker maven software for over 2 years and that is one of the drawback that it has.
It doesnt distinguish between real money and play money chips.
Good luck with your venture.
Hope your ready fro some competition because i am launching a poker room soon accepting all crypto currency. Not only BTC!!

Regards
Duke

BitcoinPokerClub (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:06:57 PM

The whole idea was to get you guys to try out our poker site.
And that you did for free during our promo. No one deposited real btc because that was disabled.

And now the promo is over, the deposits are enabled for real btc and everybody is starting at zero chips.
All games, bets and wins etc are now for btc.

The response we have had is been very very good.
badjacks99

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:11:15 PM

Correct me if im wrong but this was the very first time you mentioned that BTC deposits had been disabled while the free chips were in play (I could be wrong). But to me that was the most confusing part about it, no wonder it seemed like such a mess. Makes much more sense now. You did state that these were play chips/promo chips but didnt make it clear BTC deposits were not even able to happen at that time. Got very confusing. Anyways, Good luck with you site sir.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:00:02 PM

And good luck to the people depositing BTC  Tongue

wayneyoyo

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:46:47 PM

PLEASE READ THE TERMS. The 100 free chips is just to get you to try our site out for the first 48 hrs. You cannot withdrawal non btc deposits or non btc wins. When everyone starts depositing with btc then yes you get the winnings. 100 free chips or winnings from other people using promo chips cannot be withdrawn. Its just to take our site for a test drive. It's just a promo to launch our site. Can we be any clearer?Huh
https://bitcoinpokerclub.com/terms.php

So thats play money and its not FREE BTC / GIVEAWAY .
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:06:55 PM

Why would anyone play on this site? Its no different than seals... Except for no rakeback
uber

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:06:56 PM

Guess that was the only way to solve it as there was some heavy chip dumping going on with the free chips.

But how is it a promo if you're not actually giving away or offering anything? More like demo version.
BitcoinPokerClub (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:11:09 PM

great response everyone is playing now for btc. No free chips floating around. Everyone has started at zero.

badjacks99 & Smack That Ace  put your money up and stop the talk. Lets see who is better.

We think that mdzedzej will whip both of you!

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:23:37 PM

"100 free chips. Not btc.  If you make deposits of btc our scale is 1btc for 1000 chips."

So the free chips your giving out aren't worth anything? And are withdraws automatic or manual? If its not automatic your going to have trouble keeping players.

Goodluck with the venture
The chips are worth 100 when playing other players. Gets you up and going to try/test out our system. And saves you spending btc for the same Amount.
All withdrawals and deposits are automatic.

Can you please clarify, so these chips are basically free chips?  Non-withdraw-able, right?

I think that's what everyone wants to know Tongue
BitcoinPokerClub (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:29:26 PM

"100 free chips. Not btc.  If you make deposits of btc our scale is 1btc for 1000 chips."

So the free chips your giving out aren't worth anything? And are withdraws automatic or manual? If its not automatic your going to have trouble keeping players.

Goodluck with the venture
The chips are worth 100 when playing other players. Gets you up and going to try/test out our system. And saves you spending btc for the same Amount.
All withdrawals and deposits are automatic.

Can you please clarify, so these chips are basically free chips?  Non-withdraw-able, right?

I think that's what everyone wants to know Tongue
we will say it again... They were promo chips. For the first 48hrs. Just so you guys could take a test drive. You could not withdraw those chips to btc. The deposits for real bitcoin were disabled during our promo. We have cleared all of the promo chips. And all chips now have to be bought with btc. And yes you are all playing now for btc. And yes they can be instantly withdrawn by the players.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: