Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LimeCart, Simple Crypto Accepting Shopping Cart  (Read 4171 times)
vual (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:29:39 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 09:09:23 AM by vual

LimeCart is a stand alone shopping cart system that uses any crypto Daemon to accept payments.

buyer picks product -> checkout page gathers info and supplies payment address from daemon ->
waits for for confirmations -> moves sale to cold storage -> stores sale in database, emails, buyer receipt and merchant about sale.

This was coded as a basic starting point for a website that wants to sell items for crypto currency (LimeCoin).
Initially project was created for LimeCoin but can easily be adapted to any coin, Bitcoin, Litecoin with a few changes in configuration.
This is a basic project, and left simple, the code is probably a mess and my coding style is considered the master of spaghetti code but if you can manage to read my shitty code then feel free to edit bugs add security or add features. Or simply just take it and use it as, as is it is fully functional and easy to install and configure.

Like i said, this isn't professional, this is simple, this is a mess... but its functional, and i am happy with it, i'm sure many elite professional coders out there will knock it but they are invited to submit changes and grow for the community. I just worry when i show people my source... don't be to harsh on the criticism please...

Come into IRC for support / dev, and find vual on freenode.

Source Code

Installation

Features

• Fully Customizable
  • Fully Transparent
  • Set Confirmations
  • QR Code Integration
  • Uses Free MailChimp mail sending API (12,000 free mails a month)
  • Google Map Integration to confirm buyer shipping details when required
  • Emails Merchant on Purchase
  • Accepts LimeCoin
  • Uses Daemon RPC calls
  • Stores payments in offline Cold Storage
  • Large Option of Settings
  • CSS Themes
  • Easily Configurable for any Crypto Currency

Technologies

To-Do List

• Add error handling
  • Logging
  • Clean up code and file structures
  • Add admin area (currently use phpmyadmin to add product)
  • Version check and upgrade from git
  • Add multiple coin support at the same time

Demo

EDIT:
Buyers where finding it hard to navigate, untill i fix that here are instructions for buyers...
Have javascript on not  blocked in browser, also NEVER leave site untill you are told to...

How To Make a Purchase

Add item to cart,
click checkout,
fill in details or just email,
click submit to show address,
copy address and paste into your corresponding desktop wallet for relevant crypto currency,
send payment from your desktop wallet to website's wallet,
click "check confirmations",
wait 5min click "check confirmations",
leave when told,
check email for receipt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spring.yu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies is future

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:42:47 AM

How many market and how many country recept it?
vual (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:54:33 AM

How many market and how many country recept it?

can only accept 1 coin atm, coinfreaks.com is demo site it uses LimeCoin, hence  LimeCart....
In regards to country receipt it, i don't know what that means sorry, all country's i assume....
Legal obligations in exotic country's i don't know sorry.

If you mean TAX well you can change fee in config for tax setting, so if your tax was 10% on goods then you can make fee setting 10.
Ill have to work more on tax and accounting to meet local laws and regulations good point, thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:32:44 AM

Very good product.
Good luck buddy !!!

homerzhu

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:00:46 PM

great job. thanks
vual (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:52:19 AM

How to use with "BITCOIN"

I had a question in PM how to use this with BITCOIN,
Thought i will post here for others.
You may use with ANY daemon, as simple as 1, 2 3.

https://github.com/Limecoin/LimeCart/wiki/Installation

1. Install DAEMON of choice (Bitcoin)
2. Clone repo
3. Edit Config

^_*

Find me on [IRC]FREENODE im vual.
mojpoj

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:25:07 AM

I modified this script for use on http://xxxcoincams.com/

It is integrated with xxx coin obviously and while we're in the initial testing phase of the site, the payment script is working well.

Could have used a little more commenting throughout the code, but anyone with a little PHP experience should be able to work through it.

The only "issue" I have with it, is that if a user sends a payment and leaves the page (closes, power outage, etc) there is no way for the script to verify that users transaction.

The script calls checkconfirmations.php and includes the order number with the send to payment address.  The daemon then checks to see if payment arrived, if it did, it updates the database to say that order is filled.

So, if the user loads a new payment address by clicking on the "get address" button, or any of the things I mentioned above.  There is no way to tie the two pieces together.

I'll be modifying it to take a user_id, storing that with the tx id in the database.  A cron will run periodically.  All addresses will be checked, if not confirmed within 30 minutes, they'll be removed from the database to eliminate bloat in the database.

This will also eliminate any issues if the daemon goes down between generating the send address, and verifying the transaction.  A check will be in place with the cron, that checks to see the daemon is running fine.

Again, great script to start from, thanks!

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
vual (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:52:49 AM

I modified this script for use on http://xxxcoincams.com/

It is integrated with xxx coin obviously and while we're in the initial testing phase of the site, the payment script is working well.

Could have used a little more commenting throughout the code, but anyone with a little PHP experience should be able to work through it.

The only "issue" I have with it, is that if a user sends a payment and leaves the page (closes, power outage, etc) there is no way for the script to verify that users transaction.

The script calls checkconfirmations.php and includes the order number with the send to payment address.  The daemon then checks to see if payment arrived, if it did, it updates the database to say that order is filled.

So, if the user loads a new payment address by clicking on the "get address" button, or any of the things I mentioned above.  There is no way to tie the two pieces together.

I'll be modifying it to take a user_id, storing that with the tx id in the database.  A cron will run periodically.  All addresses will be checked, if not confirmed within 30 minutes, they'll be removed from the database to eliminate bloat in the database.

This will also eliminate any issues if the daemon goes down between generating the send address, and verifying the transaction.  A check will be in place with the cron, that checks to see the daemon is running fine.

Again, great script to start from, thanks!

Feel free to comment for me, im so dam busy hahaha

All changes you make to make it "better" simply commit to git and we can merge them and build from it Smiley

I see all points you make and they are valid points, i have fuck all time if you make those changes and share with the community it would be much appreciated!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:25:29 AM

The demo site is down now?

einsteinium.biz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 10:07:49 PM

LimeCart is a stand alone shopping cart system that uses any crypto Daemon to accept payments.

buyer picks product -> checkout page gathers info and supplies payment address from daemon ->
waits for for confirmations -> moves sale to cold storage -> stores sale in database, emails, buyer receipt and merchant about sale.

This was coded as a basic starting point for a website that wants to sell items for crypto currency (LimeCoin).
Initially project was created for LimeCoin but can easily be adapted to any coin, Bitcoin, Litecoin with a few changes in configuration.
This is a basic project, and left simple, the code is probably a mess and my coding style is considered the master of spaghetti code but if you can manage to read my shitty code then feel free to edit bugs add security or add features. Or simply just take it and use it as, as is it is fully functional and easy to install and configure.

Like i said, this isn't professional, this is simple, this is a mess... but its functional, and i am happy with it, i'm sure many elite professional coders out there will knock it but they are invited to submit changes and grow for the community. I just worry when i show people my source... don't be to harsh on the criticism please...

Come into IRC for support / dev, and find vual on freenode.

Source Code

Installation

Features

• Fully Customizable
  • Fully Transparent
  • Set Confirmations
  • QR Code Integration
  • Uses Free MailChimp mail sending API (12,000 free mails a month)
  • Google Map Integration to confirm buyer shipping details when required
  • Emails Merchant on Purchase
  • Accepts LimeCoin
  • Uses Daemon RPC calls
  • Stores payments in offline Cold Storage
  • Large Option of Settings
  • CSS Themes
  • Easily Configurable for any Crypto Currency

Technologies

To-Do List

• Add error handling
  • Logging
  • Clean up code and file structures
  • Add admin area (currently use phpmyadmin to add product)
  • Version check and upgrade from git
  • Add multiple coin support at the same time

Demo

EDIT:
Buyers where finding it hard to navigate, untill i fix that here are instructions for buyers...
Have javascript on not  blocked in browser, also NEVER leave site untill you are told to...

How To Make a Purchase

Add item to cart,
click checkout,
fill in details or just email,
click submit to show address,
copy address and paste into your corresponding desktop wallet for relevant crypto currency,
send payment from your desktop wallet to website's wallet,
click "check confirmations",
wait 5min click "check confirmations",
leave when told,
check email for receipt.

I think this is something we will be looking into deeper real soon. 

thanks

Valt

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:55:30 PM

Did this project continue?

If not is there something else out there that is recommended?

indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

looks interesting project looking for similler script to handle services and deliver digital and goods so any body can recommend some script with advance features
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: