Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New opportunity: 1% weekly  (Read 1209 times)
Killerloop (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:42:01 PM

Hi, I considered taking a loan to keep funding this but since collateral is required I wasn't able to get a loan.
So please note before posting: I offer no collateral, you'll have to trust me

What I am offering is a 1% fixed weekly return based in USD, for a minimum time of one week.
Deposit and cashouts will be made only in BTC.
Your money will be used to add more funds to a trading bot of mine which is producing good results trading altcoins.

I am looking for one or two people willing to risk 20/40$ for a week or two to test my service and report their experience here so, hopefully, more people will be interested in my offer.
I understand that 1% for a week is way lower than a lot of offers here on the Gambling Section... and they are way higher for a reason. Smiley

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:51:40 PM

Dang man maybe im missing something here but why would anyone want to risk $20 to Maybe get 20 cents back on top in a week? Im not trying to hound you here but i cant see anyone taking this offer at that %. Is that the best you can do? Also, how much of your own money have you invested in this?
Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:59:53 PM

Dang man maybe im missing something here but why would anyone want to risk $20 to Maybe get 20 cents back on top in a week? Im not trying to hound you here but i cant see anyone taking this offer at that %. Is that the best you can do? Also, how much of your own money have you invested in this?

Hi, yes for 20/40$ it is the best I can do. I can go higher with larger sums but I prefer to build up some kind of reputation before.

The Bitcoin environment somewhat "disconnected" people from the real world of finance. Bonds and other financial instruments present YEARLY returns not weekly ones.  Smiley

Of course this is not the place for people hoping to enter the early stage of one of the ponzi schemes I see here then run with the profits before the scheme explodes.
The difference is that if you give me 20$ I will give you back 20,2 in a week for sure not "maybe"  Smiley

EDIT: So far I have invested 1400$ of my own.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Xona

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:08:17 PM

This one might be a little difficult to get, your offer of interest isn't bad under normal conditions but considering it being high-risk it's pretty low.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:16:35 PM

I understand your situation and it make sense. My problem is with all the scams and schemes going on around here in the bitcoin community that the reward for me doesn't outweigh the risk. But thats just my opinion. I wish you good luck, maybe someone around here will consider working with you.
Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:30:05 PM

This one might be a little difficult to get, your offer of interest isn't bad under normal conditions but considering it being high-risk it's pretty low.

Pretty low compared to a ponzi? Of course, how could I defeat a thief in a legit way?
Please note that I'm not appearing out of nowhere, I had a dealing with a hero member of this forum and everything ran smoothly. It isn't much but should account for something.  Smiley

I understand your situation and it make sense. My problem is with all the scams and schemes going on around here in the bitcoin community that the reward for me doesn't outweigh the risk. But thats just my opinion. I wish you good luck, maybe someone around here will consider working with you.

I certainly understand. Maybe we will catch later once I've built some trust  Smiley

I am not in a hurry, things will be profitable for months to come.

FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:27:11 AM

Sounds like you need someone stupid enough to invest a few btc. I than think that you either gamble the money thinking it be easy to return 1% or you run off with the coins in a month or too
Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:40:24 AM

Sounds like you need someone stupid enough to invest a few btc. I than think that you either gamble the money thinking it be easy to return 1% or you run off with the coins in a month or too

And you say this because.... ?

1) I didn't ask for a "few BTC", I asked for a little deposit to prove I'm trustable as things have to start somewhere. As of now I can't even handle a big volume and would end paying interest on a sum I can't 100% use

2) Have you ever bought BTC? You need to trust an exchange or a person, on your first deal you have to trust an escrow etc. etc.
Things have to start somewhere or everything would be stagnant.

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:46:26 AM

Things have to start somewhere or everything would be stagnant.

And I agree. Count me in for 20... I'm about to enter the trading scene full force - what are you planning on doing with this bot once it's fine tuned?

Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:58:20 AM

And I agree. Count me in for 20... I'm about to enter the trading scene full force - what are you planning on doing with this bot once it's fine tuned?

I have a very simple plan: as long as the altcoin market is profitable I will keep trading, adjusting my available/borrowed funds with the volume traded on the major exchanges.
If it gets to the point where I can no longer operate I will pull out, pay interests for the current week and return the money to investors.

If your question is: "do you intend to sell it?" No. I earn money with it, I won't sell something that earns me money  Grin

I am sending you a PM with the wallet address

gcseybolt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:20:23 AM

You people are crazy entrusting money to a bot that nobody has seen the code to. I'm not even talking about the trustworthiness of the poster, just the fact that you're willing to trust an unknown bot, when public bots are never even really safe or profitable, seems crazy to me.  Though yes it is probably safer than a HYIP. 

Also people need to realize normal returns in the world of finance are 100% irrelevent.  This is cryptocurrency not finance and if you're only getting 1% weekly returns, you're not doing very well.  If you're actually only making 1% a week there's such a high chance of hitting bad investments and losing that all with crypto's volatility.

P.S.- fixed returns seem kinda stupid if you're not running a HYIP.
Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:52:52 AM

You people are crazy entrusting money to a bot that nobody has seen the code to.

Sharing of code would require a partnership and a signed agreement.
I am not looking for partners, but do you really expect of me to share code for 20$? Let's keep it real please.

I'm not even talking about the trustworthiness of the poster, just the fact that you're willing to trust an unknown bot, when public bots are never even really safe or profitable, seems crazy to me.  Though yes it is probably safer than a HYIP.  

No one would sell a profitable bot as it is downright stupid. Unless it is not fully automated and requires user attendance/inputs/etc.
One may sell a platform or some tools but no more than that.

Also people need to realize normal returns in the world of finance are 100% irrelevent.  This is cryptocurrency not finance and if you're only getting 1% weekly returns, you're not doing very well.  If you're actually only making 1% a week there's such a high chance of hitting bad investments and losing that all with crypto's volatility.

P.S.- fixed returns seem kinda stupid if you're not running a HYIP.

You make wrong assumptions and elaborate on them, going further away from the real thing.

1) +1% weekly is: One percent of YOUR original deposit each week. Let's assume that each week I get +X% on MY total capital (1400$+borrowed money)

X% of 1400$ = my earning, I share it with no one but myself
X% of borrowed capital = I have to share this, as long as X>1% I am good to go.

If the week goes bad and X<1% I can take the difference out of my share. This is why I asked for low deposits so far.

2) ranting about "not doing very well" "high chance of hitting bad etc"... dude, you don't know my trading strategy. Losing it all with crypto volatility? Any trader worth its salt always goes back to LTC/BTC or fiat at the end of the trading period as holding other altcoins is too dangerous. I funded my account with EUR and get back to USD or BTC everytime.
Also losing it all to bad investments? I understand this forum is a wasteland of scammers but ever heard of money management? I am not going "all in" everytime.

Especially with borrowed money.

3) Fixed returns aren't stupid and if you think one needs them fixed to run an HYIP you are sorely mistaken.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:46:38 PM

Lets see how this goes.

.045 sent

https://blockchain.info/tx/dd3033f31fade793972b1ca1d874a96cf74239bc59413ff9040d6292c2fdf281

Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:25:38 PM

Well received, thanks for your trust!
In a week I will return 20,2$  Smiley

Lucky Cris

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:56:13 PM

Well received, thanks for your trust!
In a week I will return 20,2$  Smiley

You have to start somewhere!

Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:33:22 PM

Up! Come on people, I've already got trust from Lucky Cris but I would like a lot more  Smiley

Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:13:16 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 06:24:04 PM by Crypto.Conyo

Your money will be used to add more funds to a trading bot of mine which is producing good results trading altcoins.

Are you really, really and really sure that you' re NOT collecting BTC to fund your account at the HYIP you vouch as a referral here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555427.0

It seems me strange that you're asking for 20$ (or multiple), which is exactly the minimum share you can buy there...

Please let us know.
Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:44:43 PM

Yes I am sure.
That is a separate adventure of mine. I do not like to keep all of my eggs in one basket especially in BitCoin matters.

Bitcoin Trader deals with Bitcoin Arbitrage, mine is an AltCoin trading bot.

Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:13:43 PM

up! only Lucky Cris so far  Sad

Lucky Cris

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:19:17 PM

Got paid back Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/0d3e36e15280eac990f7ffc543417733661270d63424b1c09ee153eea3255c4e

Thanks for not taking my bit change and running.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: