Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A little more on technical analysis..  (Read 5994 times)
Leo (OP)

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 23, 2012, 08:26:29 PM

Hello, people. In this thread I want to share my simple trading analysis based on the chart patterns.

The BTC-price  is located in AB-channel near support-line D.
I pick out 2 possible scenarios:
1) The price jump aside support-line D and moving to the upper boundary of AB-channel, to the 7,10. If it can throw resistance level 7.10, next target - 8,69
2) The price jump back support-line D and moving to the bottom boundary of AB-channel, to the 5,69, then it will jump to the 7.10. If it can throw resistance level 7.10, next target - 8,69

Sorry for my english )

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LZ
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1072

P2P Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 09:15:27 AM

Bullshit.

My OpenPGP fingerprint: 5099EB8C0F2E68C63B4ECBB9A9D0993E04143362
Leo (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 09:23:31 AM

Why? Explain your opinion please.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Leo (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 02:44:34 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2012, 07:38:24 PM by Leo

This is a graph with volume:

The main volume dumping was on highest point. Most of the bulls throw out. New growth rates are on falling volumes, this is a signal of weak growth, and a high probability of the next falling, and shows that there was not as many people who traded on that growth. If the 5.69-level will not be broken through down, then 5.69 should be the best bid price.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 04:19:27 PM

currently betting that you're wrong on this one  Wink
arepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

this statement is false

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 04:28:18 PM

no one thinks the price is going up?

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 04:35:44 PM

It'll go up until it bounces back again from 6.6 or 6.55.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 05:49:55 PM

i'm beginning to think that market is dominated at the moment by one large entity on both sides, 1/3 of bids and 1/2 of asks, probably holds bitcoinica starfished as well. other participants are too rational and refuse attempt to move market in any direction.  over 90% of actual market speculation is gone. we won't move anywhere significantly without new news and new players/money joining in. what we see on the market right now is approximate bitcoin economy volume trading. this is pure speculation and i could be wrong.
StewartJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 06:44:52 PM

Looks like it is reverting to long sideways price trend, in a very tight trading range.

IHMO, do not think that we have corrected enough from $7.xx highs. And of course, the Smack-Down Monster can
at any time take us down another notch.

Using this opportunity to practice buying on longer trends, with moving averages, MACD and PSAR indicators.

Where do you think the price is going?
Dutch Merganser

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 07:22:00 PM

i'm beginning to think that market is dominated at the moment by one large entity on both sides, 1/3 of bids and 1/2 of asks, probably holds bitcoinica starfished as well. other participants are too rational and refuse attempt to move market in any direction.  over 90% of actual market speculation is gone. we won't move anywhere significantly without new news and new players/money joining in. what we see on the market right now is approximate bitcoin economy volume trading. this is pure speculation and i could be wrong.
+1

"Science flies you to the Moon, religion flies you into buildings."
 - Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
 - Seneca the Elder (ca. 54 BCE - ca. 39 CE) Roman rhetorician
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 08:10:18 PM

You know this has been the case for months now right?

I think we are being held here. Every time the price moves down, a wall pops up to stop it. Likewise, when the price rises, even pushing through a moderate wall, another one pops up a little higher.
It also seems to be going against the rules for Goomboos' EMA strategy. As informative as it may be, it may have been a bad idea to post his game on here.

Mr M...I believe!
If it could be proven, it could also be proven that no amount of TA would work here.

Serge
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 08:59:01 PM

I apologize for derailing this thread from technical analysis to speculative analysis, i didn't feel like creating new thread at the time of my first post here although i probably should have.

I think market is in good shape. whoever holds huge positions on the market now has much greater 'vested'  interest even if it was early adopter who managed to acquire great deal of USD back in past summer. this entity doesn't want to cause great panic and loss of confidence, but will takeout irrational speculators, allowing smooth growth and keeping it up with real demand.
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 09:01:16 PM

I think we are being held here. Every time the price moves down, a wall pops up to stop it. Likewise, when the price rises, even pushing through a moderate wall, another one pops up a little higher.
When I sell I do that in this manner - don't you all do that?  I am sure bitcoinica does that and all the bigger players that use bots.  Only when I feel a crash coming I sell in big bunches and only when I sleep I sometimes leave walls that betray my intentions.  If I start earning enough to justify the effort I'll write a bot for this - but for now I do that manually.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 09:40:31 PM

When I sell I do that in this manner - don't you all do that?  I am sure bitcoinica does that and all the bigger players that use bots.  Only when I feel a crash coming I sell in big bunches and only when I sleep I sometimes leave walls that betray my intentions.  If I start earning enough to justify the effort I'll write a bot for this - but for now I do that manually.

Oh, are you saying that if you wanted to sell 1000BTC, rather than placing 1 large wall, you'll place a small wall, and replace it as it gets traded through. So as to not induce panic on the market?

Leo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 08:12:05 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2012, 10:59:27 AM by Leo

Hello people!

As we can see now, everything goes as planned )
Dumped volumes are less than previous volumes, this is a signal for a moving up. There is a little chance for another fall to 5.5, and then the growth will follow. Short jumping targets are: 5,85, next 6,2.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 09:04:29 AM

I dont 'buy' this

Get it?  Grin

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 04:14:15 PM

It also seems to be going against the rules for Goomboos' EMA strategy. As informative as it may be, it may have been a bad idea to post his game on here.

Mr M...I believe!
If it could be proven, it could also be proven that no amount of TA would work here.

If Goomboo's a technical analyst, there's no way he uses solely the MACD indicator. There's probably several that fit this kind of item perfectly.
cunicula
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 04:15:48 PM

This shit is all crap. Shove it.
antoineph

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 04:22:18 PM

shit is crap.

quote of the day.
Leo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 06:52:04 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2012, 07:21:06 PM by Leo

Don't panic. It is all going as planned.
This shit is all crap. Shove it.
As i was saying, this is a simple technical analysis based on the chart patterns. Not more and not less...

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: