Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you pay a small fee like 0.49% for help to do arbitrage trading successfully?
Yes - 2 (28.6%)
No - 2 (28.6%)
I would if fees were below 0.4% - 1 (14.3%)
I would if fees were below 0.3% - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you pay a small fee for trasnferring BTC instantly?  (Read 1039 times)
sameev29 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:15:27 PM

As you all know price difference always exists among exchanges.It would be great to make profit if you could buy bitcoins at a lower price from one exchange and sell it for a little higher price at another exchange.You can do it but it takes big amount of time,in this meantime the price difference changes therefore hampering the profit.

I can transfer your bitcoins instantly from one exchange to another.I won't need access to your account or anything.You just send me fee tell which exchange and I will do it for you.It's that simple.

I will start this service if people really want this in their day trading.

PM me for details and leave your suggestions and thoughts here.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:57:07 PM

So essentially you would be holding on to all the bitcoins, and have your bitcoins spread out amongst other exchanges? And whe  you receive instructions from one of your clients, transfer the bitcoins within that exchange? But how does that work? I thought only Cryptsy had instant transfers within the exchange using their transfer id or something like that. I don't know.... I could be wrong.... just something I skimmed over while registering at Cryptsy long back.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:04:54 AM

So essentially you would be holding on to all the bitcoins, and have your bitcoins spread out amongst other exchanges? And whe  you receive instructions from one of your clients, transfer the bitcoins within that exchange? But how does that work? I thought only Cryptsy had instant transfers within the exchange using their transfer id or something like that. I don't know.... I could be wrong.... just something I skimmed over while registering at Cryptsy long back.

Yes Cryptsy has that service.But it doesn't really matter actually.I have another way to do this,can't say it here.But it can be done.Do you like my idea?

It's certainly interesting, but I don't like the idea of someone holding on to my coins. But I think other altcoins instead of BTC would be a nice thing.... coz that's where the arbs happen.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:15:39 AM

So you will accept without any confirmation? Sounds risky for you.

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 11:31:31 AM

So you will accept without any confirmation? Sounds risky for you.

There's a way to be sure about the confirmation.

What do you think of this idea,would you pay a fee to get this service?

If there is the vast network of being able to transfer different alt coins to different exchanges quickly, I am all for it and don't mind paying for much more than .4% too Smiley With bitcoins alone, I would be lukewarm interested and only on rare ocassions if my BTC is trapped in one exchange and need to buy a coin from another exchange because its cheaper there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: