Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free bitcoins at 88bitcoinroulette.com!!  (Read 3319 times)
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:58:37 PM

That's correct Deadly.

Feel free to talk to us anytime :-)

first its deadley not deadly.

and its really nice to talk there on chat. you were always there instantly.

88bitcoinroulette (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:04:10 PM

Apologies for mispelling your name!!!!

Keep in touch, we love talking to our customers...
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:52:59 PM

there is some problem in graphics pls check

http://prntscr.com/3ji6f4

88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:15:27 PM

Hi there,

I just checked and all seems fine, please try to refresh the page and let us know if the problem continue.
Thanks

https://88bitcoinroulette.com/
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:17:03 PM

Hi there,

I just checked and all seems fine, please try to refresh the page and let us know if the problem continue.
Thanks

now its working, i tried refreshed so many time before it was not working that time.

88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:24:04 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

now its working, i tried refreshed so many time before it was not working that time.

Probably a glitch on either side. I'm glad to hear its working well now:)
In any case, any comment is appreciated. please let us know if you encounter further issues.
Good luck and have fun

wayneyoyo

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:23:15 PM

Wow x99 is a lot for rollover , means 0.01x99= 0.99 waged ...

Thats 1 btc ..
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:32:58 PM

It says "You didn't finished with your wager requirements.  Your bonuses will be removed -  10 coins. Are you sure you would like to continue with your withdrawal request ?"
FFrost

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:04:36 PM

Just request a withdraw and it said it will deduct 10 chips and when I pressed okay it took all my chips away! Wtf
88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:54:10 PM

Just request a withdraw and it said it will deduct 10 chips and when I pressed okay it took all my chips away! Wtf

Hello Frost,

you've received a free bonus that carries wagering requirements. if a player tries to make a withdrawal before finishing his wagering he receives a message that informs him that he did not finish his wagering and that if he continues with the withdrawal request the bonus will be removed. once you carry with the withdrawal attempt, the system will deduct the bonus given as happened to you. I dont see how we could have been more clear and fair about this issue.

That said, We would like you to enjoy your time with us. please provide me with your registered email and we will credit your account with the same bonus again:)

88bitcoinroulette
FFrost

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:50:25 AM

Hello Frost,

you've received a free bonus that carries wagering requirements. if a player tries to make a withdrawal before finishing his wagering he receives a message that informs him that he did not finish his wagering and that if he continues with the withdrawal request the bonus will be removed. once you carry with the withdrawal attempt, the system will deduct the bonus given as happened to you. I dont see how we could have been more clear and fair about this issue.

That said, We would like you to enjoy your time with us. please provide me with your registered email and we will credit your account with the same bonus again:)

88bitcoinroulette

See my thread :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612929.0
sosulon

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:58:30 AM

Hello Frost,

88bitcoinroulette

Whats the rollover ?
88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:20:22 AM

Hello Frost,

88bitcoinroulette

See my thread :

Hi Frost,

Our records show that the account that you mention received the free sign up bonus and immediately tried to make a withdrawal request.
The sign up bonus was credited to your account at 05/15/2014 06:56:02 admin time.
This account has made no bets at all. The account current balance is still 0.01 Bitcoin, which is the bonus that you received.
I also see no open withdrawal requests in the site. We couldn't find any technical fault in your account and our developers are re-checking it just to make sure.

I invite you to come and play with your bonus whenever you wish while we're re-checking, as the bonus balance that you were given is still in your account.

Is it possible that you're playing in a different account?
Feel free to contact us at any time.

Good luck.
88bitcoinroulette team
88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:49:48 AM

Hello Frost,

88bitcoinroulette

See my thread :

Hi Frost,

Our records show that the account that you mention received the free sign up bonus and immediately tried to make a withdrawal request.
The sign up bonus was credited to your account at 05/15/2014 06:56:02 admin time.
This account has made no bets at all. The account current balance is still 0.01 Bitcoin, which is the bonus that you received.
I also see no open withdrawal requests in the site. We couldn't find any technical fault in your account and our developers are re-checking it just to make sure.

I invite you to come and play with your bonus whenever you wish while we're re-checking, as the bonus balance that you were given is still in your account.

Is it possible that you're playing in a different account?
Feel free to contact us at any time.

Good luck.
88bitcoinroulette team

Hello Ffrost,

Now we understand what was the issue.
You have registered a few accounts with us. In your account Ffrost you received a bonus and never played and that is why we did not understand what is the issue.
The account under the name wolverine had his withdrawal approved about 2 hours ago before I even saw your thread. Please verify that and then we expect you to apologize regarding your accusations. Your account under the name Ffrost has been suspended.

I've requested you to send us your account name since yesterday in order to check your claims and you chose not to do so until now.
Sometimes, its better to try and resolve issues before you make such accusations Frost. we are doing our best to keep our customers happy and this case is no different.

We hope that now we can put this behind us, please verify that you've received your funds and let me know if you have any other issues.

Take care

88bitcoinroulette support
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:25:01 AM

i withdraw 0.2 about 7 hours and didnt get confirmation,
(Your request is been processed, you will get confirmation mail once executed)

can u please confirm it:

user: kiks
email: arfad.190ao@gmail.com

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

JimClone

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:30:56 AM

Impressed with the look of your site !
88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:49:41 AM

i withdraw 0.2 about 7 hours and didnt get confirmation,
(Your request is been processed, you will get confirmation mail once executed)

can u please confirm it:

user: kiks
email: arfad.190ao@gmail.com

Hi Kiks,

your withdrawal has been approved, congratulations.
We hope to see you again soon, take care

88bitcoinroulette
JimClone

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:53:32 AM

I bet over 1.1btc in bets and its taken my bonus 0.10 and wont let me cashout  Angry

very dissappointed in this site after being wowed by the graphics.
crystalsum

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:10:46 AM

Hey jim check out this :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612929.0
Looks like you got scammed  Cheesy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crystalsum

Activity: 182