Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free bitcoins at 88bitcoinroulette.com!!  (Read 3319 times)
88bitcoinroulette (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:53:45 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 09:30:08 PM by 88bitcoinroulette

Hya bitcoiners!

I've got something for you –bitcoins are given until the end of this week at 88bitcoinroulette.com, completely free for the members of this forum.

You'll receive appx 5 USD worth in Bitcoins merely for signing up (0.01 BTC, for free!)

***Hey guys, the sign up bonus of 0.01 promotion is expired tonight, 19.5.14 at 00:00 GMT. hurry up and grab it before its gone***
***Our Share bonus is expired guys, stay tuned for a surprise!!***

Want more? You can get extra bitcoins for free automatically after sharing with your Facebook friends! – you'll get an additional 0.01 BTC for free.

Have a look:

http://www.playfors.com/bitcoinroulette1.png

Main Features:
• A provably fair, mobile friendly HTML 5 roulette
• Innovative and simple to use
• Extremely minimal registration! 10 seconds and you're in
• Regular promotions, instant withdrawals
• Live Chat
• Become our affiliates and earn 30% revenue share!
• 88bitcoinroulette offers the only affiliate system in the bitcoin gaming industry with real-time, reliable online reporting system!
   Join at http://affiliates.88bitcoinroulette.com/

House edge:
• Like every other roulette, with a single zero, the house edge is 2.7%.

Provably fair:
• Yes!
http://www.playfors.com/provablyfair.png

Bonus terms:

• In the interest of fair gambling the bonus is non-withdrawable. In order to cash out your winnings wagering requirements of x99 is placed on the bonus. The bonus is meant for you to check the roulette, see if you like it (we hope you will!) and join our membership club.
Others:
• Don't forget to like us on Facebook and share with your friends, they can get free bitcoins too!

Enjoy and feel free to contact us here or via our email address:
support@88bitcoinroulette.com

88bitcoinroulette.com
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:30:36 PM

hey sounds good, ive been really wanting to check this site out. I have a question tho, How do we get the facebook bonus? send a link to support showing proof or how does this work? thanks!
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:39:19 PM

So wait.... It's non-withdrawable, then what the hell was the 'Free Bitcoins' part of your post meaning to say?
Trial not FREE...

And if we do get it to 99x we get 1BTC? I don't believe you.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:48:05 PM

So wait.... It's non-withdrawable, then what the hell was the 'Free Bitcoins' part of your post meaning to say?

Good catch. So it is some free "play money" lol. Cheesy
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:28:55 PM

Good catch. So it is some free "play money" lol. Cheesy

if we cant withdraw that money then what is the benefit for that 0.01 bitcoin +0.01 bitcoin for liking FB page.

88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:53:34 AM

Hello guys,

Thank you for the comments.
We are giving some bitcoins to try the roulette. If you like it we're very happy, and if you don't we'd be happy to hear your comments and try to fix what we can.

The promotion is built in a way that it will let more people try the roulette in the most honest fashion possible, while keeping us in business and keep serving our loyal players.

We sincerely hope that in the future it will be possible for us to give better, bigger bonuses, with less requirements, it is our intention.

Have fun in the roulette, let us know if you have further comments.

** We'd like to hear more from players rather than competitors ;-) no offense.

GOOD LUCK!
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:57:07 AM

Thanks for the coins
88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:15:11 PM

hey sounds good, ive been really wanting to check this site out. I have a question tho, How do we get the facebook bonus? send a link to support showing proof or how does this work? thanks!

Hey m8,

Once you register and receive the first free bonus, a pop up will appear on your screen, offering the same exact bonus for sharing on Facebook.
You will have a share button in the pop up, once you click it and approve the share on your Facebook page, the additional bonus is issued automatically and instantly, if not, please let me know here or via email and ill take care of it asap

Good luck and have fun
FFrost

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:28:59 PM

The best looking roulette site I've played on. How many times you have to bet the bonus to cash out?
golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:39:25 PM

i've played and withdrew 0.01 but nothing arrived (at least 2h ago)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:53:12 PM

The best looking roulette site I've played on. How many times you have to bet the bonus to cash out?

I'm glad you like it, we are doing our best to make sure our customer enjoy it. if you have any remarks or idea's on how to improve, i'd love to know.
You need to wager 99 times the bonus amount in order to be able to make a WD.

I wish you the best of luck

88bitcoinroulette.com
88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:15:46 PM

Hello m8,

We've received your withdrawal request and since there was a technical issue that allowed you to make that WD request without finishing your wagering, we have decided to approve it.
As a rule, if a player did not meet his wagering requirements, the system will not allow him to make a withdrawal at all. just wanted to keep you updated and hope you are happy with your winnings of 0.01.
hope to see you with us again soon:)

Take care
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:18:36 PM

Hello m8,

We've received your withdrawal request and since there was a technical issue that allowed you to make that WD request without finishing your wagering, we have decided to approve it.
As a rule, if a player did not meet his wagering requirements, the system will not allow him to make a withdrawal at all. just wanted to keep you updated and hope you are happy with your winnings of 0.01.

Take care

hi, what is wagering requirement for withdraw.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:25:48 PM

HI,,  I shared your link in FB but did not got sharing bonus.

88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:28:00 PM

Hi m8,

can you tell me what is your registered email at 88bitcoinroulette.com? ill check it out and get back to you asap
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:31:06 PM

Hi m8,

can you tell me what is your registered email at 88bitcoinroulette.com? ill check it out and get back to you asap

hi its deadley25@gmail.com

golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:20:54 PM

Hello m8,

Take care

received Wink

0.01 was just a try to check if the withdrawl was working correctly.
First time I tried to, i was @15credits, but clicking on withdrawl button i back to 5 credit with the "warning message"  (than i tried again with 10 credits) Undecided

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
FFrost

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:28:05 PM

So I need to bet to 990mbtc?
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:37:49 PM

So I need to bet to 990mbtc?

wagering requirement is 100 times for signup bonus and 40 times for sharing in FB.

I talked in site chat.

88bitcoinroulette (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:53:24 PM

That's correct Deadly.

Feel free to talk to us anytime :-)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: