Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SexyBTC is Back see my auction  (Read 3427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:26:26 AM

Please post some pics as well.I can't see them no where.
SexyBTC (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

SexyBTC

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:38:41 PM

Good Morning , world amm!! I do have pictures guys? On MinerDirect.org check me out. Feel free to talk to me or video chat as well.Everybody  in Bitcoin Forum have a wonderful day. Grin
                                   SexyBTC.

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:57:37 PM

PS gweedo  is a real sweety!  

This will be sent to my VCs when I have to raise some capital LMAO. But yeah it was fun chatting it up with you, we have to do it again sometime Wink

Wait you just conversated with her?? No titty show??

Can i get a sample before i choose to pay for an hour...after all its my bday Tongue

((d2dtk Happy Birthday have a wonderful day today take care. SexyBTC  have a wonderful day today. (:-0) happy.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:58:57 PM

PS gweedo  is a real sweety!  

This will be sent to my VCs when I have to raise some capital LMAO. But yeah it was fun chatting it up with you, we have to do it again sometime Wink

Wait you just conversated with her?? No titty show??

Can i get a sample before i choose to pay for an hour...after all its my bday Tongue

((d2dtk Happy Birthday have a wonderful day today take care. SexyBTC  have a wonderful day today. (:-0) happy.

I dont get what's your problem of posting the pics here and do u do google hangout ?

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:07:30 PM

I have tried a few times to put images on this site IT WONT LET me!   Sorry if you want to see me you can see me on minerdirect.org
right here  http://minerdirect.org/index.php?topic=276.msg1425#msg1425

This is what happens when I post my pictures here

Maybe cause I am so new also it only lets me post or message once every 6 minutes!

No I don't google hangout sorry I skype.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:10:50 PM

I have tried a few times to put images on this site IT WONT LET me!   Sorry if you want to see me you can see me on minerdirect.org

Maybe cause I am so new also it only lets me post or message once every 6 minutes!

Don't post in img tags.Just post the link then and we can click to see it.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:14:58 PM

There is only a small image in the link u have provided. This...

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:29:09 PM

Yes larger images would be great.
Cryptocure

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:41:22 PM

45 bucks an hour to chat with some random girl  Cheesy thanks but no thanks
SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:33:47 PM

45 bucks an hour to chat with some random girl  Cheesy thanks but no thanks

@Cryptocure I am not some random girl, and I don't owe you any explanations thanks! Besides I surely don't want to take your 0.1 BTC if you are that broke you have to cry out about it in front of the whole world.

But for the Real Men, feel free to PM me and keep the conversation going. Going out for a little while, but I will be checking in on my phone thru the day.

Also I have allot of request for my FB info. I may make a new profile for that if I decide to! My entire family is on FB and the disrespect I get from random clowns like Cryptocure and all the other smack talkers is one of the reasons I am not just going to give out my personal FB info.

There are plenty of pictures of me in full size on MinerDirect.org... They do not allow guest to view links or pictures as gweedo pointed out to me last night. So if you are too lazy to skype me or register an account @ MinerDirect then I guess you really don't want to meet SexyBTC!

I have met a few of the Real men on here and I see allot of little boys that don't know how to act, if you don't have anything nice to say skype me like a man and say it to my face...

Or just keep trolling my topics and make me laugh...

Everyone else I can't wait to meet you.  Smiley  Hope your having a great day!

mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:51:41 PM

Looks like a tranny to me from that little picture lmao

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████